GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Helmets suck

JoeBoneless

JoeBoneless

Anyway to remove helmets from my inventory, make it so I don't ever try to wear one when on my bike?

Got killed too many times while putting on helmets

Pumpkin Zone

No way to remove helmets, but they added in a feature to set 'no helmet' to be your default helmet when getting on a bike.

Sad that it's UTTERLY broken.

You have to set a hat to default (with X or I suspect Square on PS3), then back to 'none' by also setting it to default. (So change to a hat, press 'default' key, go back to none, press 'default' key again) Only problem is it will reset if you go in Los Santos Customs, change sessions, and sometimes leave your garage.

Edited by Pumpkin Zone

692fc89cb34cdeaba6dffeb5b9f4be3f611300ec

YA BOY DIRT

Long answer: Nope

Short answer: No

Bike helmets are great, they cut crash damage by half, IIRC.

Nope,no way to permanently remove it.The helmet can block a headshot though.

AwesomeJokeGTA

I can remove it

with my heavy sniper

Edited by AwesomeJokeGTA

JoeBoneless

I didn't mind it before my awesome beer hat really

But the animation UGH!!!

I wouldn't mind if all the helmets didn't look stupid as f*ck.They didn't even add an all black motorcycle helmet, I'm not wearing a dirt bike helmet on my ducati either lol.

Rocket Skates

I would like a working option where we can choose to not auto equip helmets when we get on a bike/quad.

I only own 2 helmets, yet sometimes i'll get on my bike and my guy will put a random coloured helmet on. Where do these come from?

• Like 2

ace of spades helmets cool!! the others make you look a right bell end!!

Ah, it's bell end. I always thought it was belland.

CrysisAverted

Guys don't be stupid, there is an easy way to remove helmets from your inventory op; delete your character.

Sugar Free Nos

Go to hats in interaction menu, press right on the d-pad to go to the first hat, then press left to go back to no hat, then press "X" and exit the menu.

You will now not put your helmet on when riding a bike. You will have to re-do this if you leave the session or go into LSC.

cixJdfg.png

tsouryavong13

I wish you can sell bike helmets. I don't like the open face helmet. All I ever use is the Aces of Spades helmet.

I would like a working option where we can choose to not auto equip helmets when we get on a bike/quad.

You have to set a hat to default (with X or I suspect Square on PS3), then back to 'none' by also setting it to default. (So change to a hat, press 'default' key, go back to none, press 'default' key again) Only problem is it will reset if you go in Los Santos Customs, change sessions, and sometimes leave your garage.

that's your option :)

and Pump u don't have to equip hat at all u can just equip "no helmet" by pressing X/Square before u get on your bike.

Long answer: Nope

Short answer: No

Bike helmets are great, they cut crash damage by half, IIRC.

What he said. Bike helmets also reduce headshot damage from anything short of a Heavy Sniper rifle. That's why you see people in deathmaches running around that always wear motorcycle helmets.

ace of spades helmets cool!! the others make you look a right bell end!!

No. Skull helmet goes so well with my Seven Deadly Sins / Wages of Sin Is Death motif I've got going on with my body art.

I occasionally use the AoS helmet since the AoS is the Death Card. You gotta have a theme.

Edited by Kid SixXx

Rocket Skates

that's your option :)

and Pump u don't have to equip hat at all u can just equip "no helmet" by pressing X/Square before u get on your bike.

Yeah but that's why I said working option as in one that doesn't revert or reset.

Edited by CosmoKramer0

Retired Mafia

if they just added an USA helmet...

how do you get killed? just go and put it on later if someone shooting you when you hop on a bike, lol

Wear a mask and hat and u can sit on ur bike for hours and he won't lid up

MetalThrasherXtreme

I wouldn't mind if all the helmets didn't look stupid as f*ck.They didn't even add an all black motorcycle helmet, I'm not wearing a dirt bike helmet on my ducati either lol.

That bothers me but I could live with it if they'd at least give us ACTUAL DARKENED VISORS!

I don't want my guy's face to be seen through the helmet, I want it to be like The Stig..

Biggie Kaniff

If you wear a mask your character wont put on a helmet. The vulture mask for example.

Btw does the helmet really do any difference if you crash?

kjahcleveland

Edit

Edited by kjahcleveland

PSN - dashGTA

Twitter @dashGTA

Social Club - 86esperanto