1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

Which games do you want to see remastered?

Payne Killer

Anybody remember Mortal Kombat: Armageddon? It had everything, Kart Racing, Kreate a Character/Fatality, Konquest mode similar to God of War, 50+ fighters, now the new games are full of this stupid DLC sh*t f*cking dumb kids. MK9 was a solid game but it got boring after a while.

American Venom

Road Rash 3D should get a remaster. I remember playing this all the time in 98 when it was new.

TLAD brought back memories with its combat based motorbike races, but I'd love for Road Rash to make a come back.:)

SabreGT

GTA 2!

Edited by SabreGT7

BenMitchell90

I've said this in another thread, but I really want remasters of Assassin's Creed III, Rogue and Liberation. Maybe they can do an "Americas" back for XB1 and PS4, similar to their Ezio Collection. And while you're at it, remaster the very first game, too, and maybe even make lots of improvements here and there to bring it more in line with its sequels. That's probably a bit much to ask, but if you ask me, the first AC is a decent-at-best game hiding a great one underneath all its flaws. I'd love to see it become the fantastic game that I know it could be.

That aside, while this wouldn't be a remaster but rather a full-blown remake, I'd love to see another take on Trespasser. You know, that infamously bad The Lost World: Jurassic Park PC game that was downright embarrassingly broken to play, but had a LOT of innovative features (the developers of Half-Life 2 and Far Cry studied this game, no joke) and so much ambition and potential that it's downright depressing it turned out like... that. So yeah, I'd love a remake that does it right this time. We're long overdue for a great Jurassic Park game (and a great dinosaur game in general, and no Ark isn't really what I'm looking for).

Oh, and Mafia II. That game still looks surprisingly great for a 2010 release, but it suffers from Sleeping Dogs Syndrome where the framerate during cutscenes is pretty crap. I'd love a re-release that touches up some things and fixes that irritating problem, and maybe is even bundled with the first game (which itself I think deserves a remake, especially as I never really got to play it before, aside from the godawful PS2 port). I dunno if we can expect this after the largely lukewarm reaction to Mafia III, but that game seems to have sold pretty well, so you never know.

EmSixTeen

Road Rash 3D should get a remaster. I remember playing this all the time in 98 when it was new.

TLAD brought back memories with its combat based motorbike races, but I'd love for Road Rash to make a come back. :)

Did you not see Road Redemption?

Leftist Bastard

Anybody remember Mortal Kombat: Armageddon? It had everything, Kart Racing, Kreate a Character/Fatality, Konquest mode similar to God of War, 50+ fighters, now the new games are full of this stupid DLC sh*t f*cking dumb kids. MK9 was a solid game but it got boring after a while.

That game was f*cking awful dude. So much copy paste characters and they butchered fatalities.

iiConTr0v3rSYx

That game was f*cking awful dude. So much copy paste characters and they butchered fatalities.The opening intro was great though. Edited by iiConTr0v3rSYx

Edward Nashton

My pick for a relatively recent game would be Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The graphics were a bit dated, even for it's time, if they were to make it look like Mankind Divided, I'd be as happy as a clam.

My pick for an older game would be Gex: Enter the Gecko, because nostalgia. Actually, I'd like to see a full on remake because the original was one of the few parody games of it's time, I'd like to see a Gex game that makes fun of the current pop culture and video game trends.

Edited by Edward Nashton

B Dawg

TLAD brought back memories with its combat based motorbike races, but I'd love for Road Rash to make a come back. :)

Did you not see Road Redemption?

Road Redemption is a really good game. It's focused a lot more on combat rather than racing in comparison to Road Rash and TLAD though, but I actually like that.

Edited by B Dawg

M*A*R*I*N*A

Sims 2 (2004) for PC

chronic lumbago

Anyone remembers those PS2 Lord of the Rings RPGs? Shame there are no sequels in sight for a true turn based LOTR rpg. I'd be happy with either a sequel or a remaster. I'm not a fan of Shadow of Mordor and I have no idea how these RPGs were rated back then but I sure as hell enjoyed two of these when I was younger.

Tigereyesxx

Manhunt 1 and 2, would like these games rebuilt from scratch with the latest technology ,upping the violence and keeping the fantastic dialogue and storyline...

Eoghan

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time had so much fun with this game when I was younger and they could make it look fantastic now.

Bryce Montrose

WWF Smackdown 2 Know Your Role, this is one of the best video game I've ever played, I know it's classic and had bad graphics, but I really enjoy it more than nowadays WWE games, WWF Smackdown 2 Know Your Role was the most realistic video game I've ever played because the season mode feel so real! the best season mode in WWF/WWE games series, I feel like watching the real Smackdown match when playing the season mode, I really love the secret rosters, WWF Smackdown 2 Know Your Role just need some fix, like the create a superstar feature, the create a superstar feature was awesome but still lost a few things, we only be able to put one tattoo on superstar's body, it's little ridiculous to me, because WWF/WWE is the place for tough fighters, but we only be able to put one tattoo? I wish to create a fighter with tattoos all over the body but it's failed, so the conclusion is WWF Smackdown 2 Know Your Role just need to improve the graphics, animations, create a superstar features, etc. by the way this is still the great game for me

Billy Russo

Modern Warfare 2.

I could die happy after that. It's one of if not the best shooter of all time, not to mention Call of Duty at it's peak.

Edited by Billy Russo

OurJud

Bad Company 2

ETA: Bad choice. I've just watched some gameplay and it STILL blows most of today's FPS out of the water!

Edited by OurJud

Arrows to Athens
On 2/12/2019 at 6:12 PM, Billy Russo said:

Modern Warfare 2.

I could die happy after that. It's one of if not the best shooter of all time, not to mention Call of Duty at it's peak.

YES, YES, YES!

MW2 all the way! They better release it this year. There's no reason not to when it would mark the 10th year anniversary. I'm counting down the days.

Zello

Driver Parallel lines

On 7/7/2017 at 8:23 AM, BenMitchell90 said:

I've said this in another thread, but I really want remasters of Assassin's Creed III, Rogue and Liberation. Maybe they can do an "Americas" back for XB1 and PS4, similar to their Ezio Collection. And while you're at it, remaster the very first game, too, and maybe even make lots of improvements here and there to bring it more in line with its sequels. That's probably a bit much to ask, but if you ask me, the first AC is a decent-at-best game hiding a great one underneath all its flaws. I'd love to see it become the fantastic game that I know it could be.

Is this The Guy?

Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Metal Gear Solid 1

BenMitchell90
3 hours ago, Zello said:

Driver Parallel lines

My, how time flies :D Thanks Ubisoft!

As one of the biggest AC III fans around, I'm of course hyped for this and think the graphical improvements look great. But I'm interested to see what these gameplay improvements are. If nothing else, I just hope it'll work better and be a little less buggy and janky than the rickety, held-together-with-duct-tape-and-a-prayer original version. Time will tell, I guess.

FearThoseWhoFearHim

English version, please.

131049-abalaburn-playstation-front-cover

Commander S

Not quite remasters, but I really wouldn't mind things like Assassin's Creed Unity/Syndicate and Metal Gear Solid V getting the Xbox One X enhanced treatment at some point...

Gummy 

I would like to see a modern Matrix game, or at least a remaster of Path of Neo. Holy sh*t the combat in that game just felt so good

GTA-Biker
Posted (edited)

Road Rash

Hopefully they would keep the live action cutscenes and the soundtrack full of 90s alternative rock.

Primal Rage

Edited by GTA-Biker

lewiz6235

An obvious one would be Resident Evil 3, with the success the second one had, but probably a lesser-known one would be Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. Was quite limited back in the tech of PS1, but now it could truly see it's full potential if remade today.

OurJud

Killzone 2 - to take away the horrible taste that was Killzone: Shadowfall.

Porcelain Rose

Fallout 3 and New Vegas please!

Sanches

Hardtruck Apocalypse
Metal Gear Solid 3

Bandersnatch

Clive Barker's Undying 

Giants citizen kabuto 

GTA lV

!!! Omega boost ( will have to keep its Japanese intro tho) !!!