GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

what's your favorite dirty trick when your being chased?

hugh750

Get them to chase me down Del Perro pier then when we get to the end slam on my brakes and stop while they go flying over the top of my car into the water. Works a charm.

spelunking.uranus

Get them to chase me down Del Perro pier then when we get to the end slam on my brakes and stop while they go flying over the top of my car into the water. Works a charm.

Hahahaha LOL :D

How do you make it so that they don't know the end of the pier is coming?

I try and get out of the sight of the player chasing me and go off radar and come up behind and attack with the AP pistol! Very effective

jtattersalluk

Phone and then quick job, though with the on call stuff added you have to be a lot quicker.

Hahahaha LOL :D

How do you make it so that they don't know the end of the pier is coming?

Shoot them, throw some sticky bombs intentionally to the side of them so they get distracted. On top of that everyone thinks that there's a rail at the end, not a massive drop off over stairs straight into the water

Gain some distance, go around a corner, handbrake to the right so I can get out in cover behind my car, then autoshotgun or AP pistol them in the face as they approach.

Sometimes they will stop and get out of the car themselves, then I use combat MG or sniper depending on the distance. Then I drive off, going about my business.

Not so much a dirty trick, more an effective tactic. :D

Edited by laserdad

I made this ten race playlist covering most of the city of Los Santos but not using much of the main roads, mostly shortcuts and passage ways!

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/72Rc2gOlcEOntM-cgnC7KQ

all the start points lay on the outer loop of the city and there is an inner loop that connects them all, so you can go from one route to another.

they are not designed for races, some of the corners are tricky but once the routes are commited to memory you should have no trouble outrunning Bounty Hunters, Cops or Griefers.

Thank you Aardoo :D

I like to know good ways to escape and like to defeat chasers of me. I usually use my bike as I know lots of places where I can fly over buildings that cars can't follow and most other bike drivers can't do either.

I will learn this playlist and think of you when I I am chased :D

knowledge is power! i really enjoy listening to the frustration of the griefers as they misjudge a corner or run into an object i know is coming up but they have no idea!

• Like 1

This thread has proved that there are alot of pussies in Online.

Stand and fight you worthless worms.

why??

when we can outrun or outdrive them!! :lol:

Disconnecting a trailer that has sticky bombs covering it whilst driving. Explosive road block FTW

• Like 2

Sometimes I'll try sticking a bomb to an oncoming car and using it to blow them up but this requires good timing and his hard to pull off.

If I'm near the red parking lot I'll duck through the wall. If they are wise to it, I'll just drive over the edge and pop out far away, lol.

If me or anyone else in my crew are getting chased by another player, the other crew members usually set up a trap (this usually involves rpgs, sticky bombs, helicopters, tanks, or miniguns. Hell, sometimes all of them) and take the chaser out with authority.

lose them, off radar, leave car in the middle of the street as bait, kill them, blow their cars.

At least that's what i do before they put mental rating in the game.

I keep trying to sticky oncoming traffic to carry the bomb to the pursuer, it's not a great success rate but its about the least douchey use of stickies I can come up with when involved in a chase. Mostly though I carry on where I left off in GTA4 and break out the cooked grenades.

Stopping just round a corner and getting out Mr Autoshotty works way more than it should.

CarnageRacing00

Used to be driving into a well hidden body of water.

Meaning, I'd be driving my cheap car (just over 1k for my coquettes insurance), and if someone in an entity or adder or other expensive ride began to chase me, I'd look for a jump that has deep water on the other side that you can't really see, causing the guy chasing me to drown his car and pay the insurance. Then I'd swim to shore and kill him. Doesn't work since they removed flood insurance costs.

Edited by MichiganMuscle77

My dirtiest "trick" is just to let them think i've forgotten about them....

Oh, you've stickied me on the way past in your Zentorno and then hidden in a wall breach?

I'll just head off, no vengeance on my mind at all.

*5 minutes later*

Buzzard rocket scraps the car, land on a roof, mercilessly spawn snipe

Yesterday I had quite a funny occurrance..I outran the guy so bad that I had time to stop and get out of my car, pull out my minigun and shoot him down as he raced towards me.

I just press on the down arrow 2 times to expand the map, see who's chasing me, bounty him and sticky bomb/blow them up without getting badsport or having to pay insurance. Makes them flock off pretty fast when they have to pay 9K to get their supercar back from MMI.

DriveLikeAViking

Get to the dirt roads in my sultan and then chose the roads where one mistake makes your car fall into water or explode.

Yes i kniw its not "dirty" but imo its more fun watching them flying inte the water as the try to take a corner with full throtle on a small mountain road

Edited by Muscleracer

tronheisenberg

i always go into the storm drains and then through to the subway tunnel. only for cops because it's good for evading all stars but i never get chased by players because i don't go into lobbies with people, i would rather do something constructive other than chase people around and kill em.

I know this is was awhile ago, but please explain how you can be productive in a game.... It's a game and there is nothing productive about it. That's why I love it.

today was in a high speed chase in my cavalcade, it started on the streets of los santos and a brief chase on one of the freeways (i made my own on ramp, i jump onto the freeway) :lol: .

all the while dodging rockets, my would be assassin was in a buzzard, at the end of the chase i killed him.

Panto into the underground tunnels and I lose them once off radar, or lead them to my sticky bomb primed friends.