GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

what's your favorite dirty trick when your being chased?

hugh750

just a honest question.

what's your favorite dirty trick when your being chased by cops or other players?

i sometimes try break checking them if they're too close to my rear bumper, or i sometimes try to pit them (not often).

Fluffy Apple

i always go into the storm drains and then through to the subway tunnel. only for cops because it's good for evading all stars but i never get chased by players because i don't go into lobbies with people, i would rather do something constructive other than chase people around and kill em.

the subway station, works 90% of the time. The rest of the time they proceed on foot and find me :p

Edited by babyxenomorph

I take a bunch of turns, then I get out of my car and use auto aim to shoot the player as they are making the last turn I took. Then I proceed to take off while they're spawning.

Edited by Cripto136

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

I never like to resort to sticky bombs. I usually try to lose them for a little bit, quickly get out, take cover behind something and bring out the rifle.

If their car is way faster, then I usually just slow down to get a precise shot to the head with the SMG.

I take a bunch of turns, then I get out of my car and use auto aim to shoot the player as they are making the last turn I took. Then I proceed to take off while they're spawning.

Yeah I do this.

Then, sticky bomb on the PV. They run straight to it like a mong...click

• Like 3

RichiesTrucking

cops are easy. the zentorno is my usual car and they cant keep up with it. head for my nearest hiding place and let them give up looking for me

players are a little harder but outrunning them or shooting them as they chase me (no rear window) usually does the trick although i tend to avoid them so this is rare and they have to go way out of their way to come after me. or i am here and not paying attention to the game

If they are right behind me, cook a grenade then throw it out when it starts ticking. When it's far, get to a hill and snipe

Misanthrope Z

when i'm feeling clever - drive into a narrow area, get them to follow me through it, drop a stickybomb, pay extra attention to the map, detonate it when they're close to where i suspect the bomb was laid

when i feel like being an asshole - brake check them, then detonate the stickybomb (already attached to my car) when they rear-end me

when i feel daring - have them follow me all the way to ft. zancudo, call lester to make the cops ignore me for a few minutes then have them jump the hill after me to enter the base, when i notice tanks rolling in, make my exit and watch as they're hunted down by marines.

when i simply want them to f*ck off - lure them to my tank spawn and blow them up

Soran Is On

My go to is a sticky bomb usually on a corner or choke point. Timing the explosion from 3 blocks away and hearing the muffled boom is much satisfacto

And it doesn't leave any room for them to get so much as a shot off.

Edited by stonedpimpso

when i'm feeling clever - drive into a narrow area, get them to follow me through it, drop a stickybomb, pay extra attention to the map, detonate it when they're close to where i suspect the bomb was laid

when i feel like being an asshole - brake check them, then detonate the stickybomb (already attached to my car) when they rear-end me

when i feel daring - have them follow me all the way to ft. zancudo, call lester to make the cops ignore me for a few minutes then have them jump the hill after me to enter the base, when i notice tanks rolling in, make my exit and watch as they're hunted down by marines.

when i simply want them to f*ck off - lure them to my tank spawn and blow them up

lol

One time I was balls to the walls and was being chased by an adder and was using my turismo and I hand braked to then around and then he went over me and flewwwwww and I saw his failed sticky bomb throw but usually I just full on broke at an intersection and make a turn to lose them

Edited by Ikeblaster

^ This

My go to is a sticky bomb usually on a corner or choke point. Timing the explosion from 3 blocks away and hearing the muffled boom is much satisfacto

And it doesn't leave any room for them to get so much as a shot off.

^ And this!

You gotta be one with the map and predict their driving line. Man do people rage when I do this.

• Like 1

Usually Officer Byrd gets rid of any disruptions before it gets out of hand.

I'll throw sticky bombs and call airstrikes when necessary.

YA BOY DIRT

Grip the handbrake and do a hard 180 when they're like 20 feet away, and laugh as they inadvertently go careening off the front of my lowered Infernus like a ramp and flip the f*ck out into either a wall or into a river.

Pull a 180 at the last second and drive the opposite direction as they either speed by or pull the brakes just as they crash into another car.

948185.png

Grip the handbrake and do a hard 180 when they're like 20 feet away, and laugh as they inadvertently go careening off the front of my lowered Infernus like a ramp and flip the f*ck out into either a wall or into a river.

or even better if there car goes off cliff and explodes.

GTAMYBABIES

Dropping stickies when they are chasing my bounty and watching till they cross the minimap spot and boom their in Tomorrowland

Usually I use a sticky bomb and purposefully miss as a warning, if they keep coming after me then I just either cook a grenade or use another sticky and blow them up.

Edited by Orra

YA BOY DIRT

Set bounty > Go to new session.

A tried and true classic.

jZ2J5Yv.gif

Jun2nolimit

I Shoot then sticky a npc driving towards them then denote as it passes them

or if I have cops I sticky the cops behind me drive slow enough not to lose them

drive past players 5/10 Times the players chase me

they drive right thru the cops then boom

always a good laugh

Cops? I call Lester.

Players? Lead them to a crewmate set up in a vantage point.

mrdiamond666

Im starting to cruise around with a sticky bomb on the inside of my stolen cars, and blow it up when whoevers messing with me...yes i die, and most of the time i get them as well..

• Like 1

BoJack Cognac

"what's your favorite dirty trick when your being chased?"

If someone's chasing me and I don't already have a sticky-bomb on my car, I let them get close to me, look for some traffic, chuck a sticky-bomb in-between some NPC cars, and then detonate it as I go over it, effectively causing enough explosions to catch the player behind me in the blast.

Im starting to cruise around with a sticky bomb on the inside of my stolen cars, and blow it up when whoevers messing with me...yes i die, and most of the time i get them as well..

You nailed it. 95% of the time, I put a sticky-bomb on my car before even entering it, and that's just so I can detonate it when someone shoots at me.
As soon as we both respawn, I message them with "It's not nice to shoot at people" and then go Passive Mode.

I have no regrets - They shot at me first.

actually lester's out from radar and bam they're done

streetx1xracer

All these poor souls using sticky bombs.