Guys playing as girl characters...WTF!?!?!

Gamakid

I hate when I see a girl character thats really played by a guy. I assume its a girl and most girls dont play online games. especially gta. so it would be cool to play with a girl for once. but then you hear on the mic from the "girl" character. *MALE VOICE* "Hey bro, Wanna do another race?"....sh*t. what do you guys get out of playing as a chick. Like to see the ass while killing some noobs or attention? or faggetention. Recently ive been pimping random hoes in the streets of gta online. any girl character i message them "your my hoe now, get in!" and they do it. ill tell you 4 out of 10 of my bitches and hoes are guys and the other half is real girls just find online pimping funny. but they glitch in the stage and work the club. for me while I make it rain on the college debt paying hoes.

$$ :alien:$$

Misanthrope Z

you're a fa**ot

• Like 7

don ovdi' island

I dont understand it either but, i don't care. I just expect it to be a guy.

Doesn't matter to me if the person I'm killing is male or female, or what gender their avatar is.

Edit: Ive always assumed guys play as girls (or at least the guys who play as almost naked girls) are just trying to make up for something they can't get in real life.

INB4 the GTAF member with a naked chick avatar comes in and says "i play as a naked girl and get more pussy than all of you!!"

Plus the "Well id rather play as a female because the male characters don't have a dick or balls argument is old as well. If the male characters have no modeled genitals neither do the females. So female characters don't have vaginas and male characters don't have a penis. Sorry I know this sounds weird but I've seen some weird ass excuses on why guys play as girls. But once again, i don't really care.

Edited by dreaded_verse

don ovdi' island

Guy's make female characters just for people like you OP.

Thats another thing, guys need to stop hitting on and stalking the female players, just makes you look… well… just makes you look desperate

• Like 3

Misanthrope Z

Guy's make female characters just for people like you OP.

Thats another thing, guys need to stop hitting on and stalking the female players, just makes you look… well… just makes you look desperate

and this is why i play as a female from time to time

i've had f*ckwits give me free money and give me cars with engine mods installed

of course the cars they give me are always pieces of sh*t so i sell them immediately after lol

It bothers me more when people make a character based on themselves.

You could be anything in the world in this game.. And you choose yourself? That's pretty weird.

• Like 2

You make it sound like it's news to you. Guys playing as girls have been going on for years.

In all reality, you sound desperate for attention. Getting mad at guys playing as females is no better than assuming a girl is a girl because that's who they play as.

If they don't have a microphone or have not send you a timestamp (a picture of them holding a peice of paper saying it's them with the date and time, for those of you who don't know what that is), you should assume it's a guy automatically.

And hitting on anybody online is desperate, in my books. And the, "'eyy gurl, lemme <insert perverted phrase>" is even more pathetic than before.

OP, you strike me as one of those people.

Edited by igotskiz
  • Like 2

backward_axis

Bonus Question:

Billy has 10 online hoes.

Half of those 10 hoes are girls.

4 out of 10 hoes are guys.

What is the remaining hoe?

Misanthrope Z

It bothers me more when people make a character based on themselves.

You could be anything in the world in this game.. And you choose yourself? That's pretty weird.

that's not weird, just boring

Death Magnetic

Bonus Question:

A guy playing as a girl

Red Lynx 23

Easy kills for starters. Pull up in a car and beep at my female character, chances are you'll get shot. Then a sticky bomb may be placed on your car if it's fancy and you'll almost certainly go back for it.

RavingWithJesus

why would you even give a sh*t in the first place? if people want to do that who cares

Edited by ajdude1
  • Like 2

I don't get why people care. You don't have to be attached to your character. Make whatever you want. Why does it have to mean anything?? And no I don't have a female character.

Why I play as a female in the games I can: The representation of light and dark. It just works better with females, in my honest opinion.

It's been a constant thing as I'm trying to find a balance in my own mind, a balance that results in an ultimate neutrality. A disconnection of my own morals, if you will.

So there's another obscure reason, OP. I don't expect you to understand.

I hate when I see a girl character thats really played by a guy. I assume its a girl and most girls dont play online games. especially gta. so it would be cool to play with a girl for once. but then you hear on the mic from the "girl" character. *MALE VOICE* "Hey bro, Wanna do another race?"....sh*t. what do you guys get out of playing as a chick. Like to see the ass while killing some noobs or attention? or faggetention. Recently ive been pimping random hoes in the streets of gta online. any girl character i message them "your my hoe now, get in!" and they do it. ill tell you 4 out of 10 of my bitches and hoes are guys and the other half is real girls just find online pimping funny. but they glitch in the stage and work the club. for me while I make it rain on the college debt paying hoes.

$$ :alien:$$

You're definitely wrong about girls not playing. We have girls in our crew who are better than many guys and who've been gammers for years. Some of my best friends are girls who play this game. You're only hating on guys playing as girl characters because you're one of those idiots who hits on people in a video game. Really? go jerk off, it's a freaking cartoon character for crying outloud. My second character is a girl because I'd rather stare at her ass than mine all day but I guess you're gay since you'd rather run around and stare a a guy's ass all day. SMH

MidMovieDoobie

So what if guys wanna play as a female. It's different for us. Hell, we all played as a female in tomb raider, and metroid, why not gta? What? because guys are trying to get a girlfriend over a videogame? Okay, let's look at it this way, what if a girl wants to play as a male character in gta online?

My point is, WHO CARES! Just assume most players are guys (even if the character is female) until you hear their mic. Seriously I don't see why everyone is flipping out about this.... -_-

TexasKilldozer

I have a female character in GTA. My characters in Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fable III, and Tiger Woods '13 are female.

Why?

Because if I have to look at my character's ass throughout the course of a video game, I'm going to make sure it's a female ass if I have any say in the matter.

KAWASAKI KX 500

it kinda made sense until i read the thing about being a pimp? i say you deserve to be trolled like that :p

f*ck yeah... I rather watch her ass if i'm playing you mofo

get that 100 bucks out and get a hot babe fa**ot.

I'm more concerned as to why girls play as female characters. Guys play as female characters to control a hot chick so why won't girls play as a hot dude? It's common sense, right? What the hell is this type of thinking you got on the whole "guys should play as guys, girls should play as girls", OP? This isn't church.

KAWASAKI KX 500

I'm more concerned as to why girls play as female characters. Guys play as female characters to control a hot chick so why won't girls play as a hot dude? It's common sense, right? What the hell is this type of thinking you got on the whole "guys should play as guys, girls should play as girls", OP? This isn't church.

the male characters does not look cool,badass,handsome,hot,or manly for that reason, they can range from 20 years to 41, but they stay at the same heigth all the time, wich for some reason i the exact same as the female characters!? as if men in real life are not naturlly taller, the male characters just don't seem like the video game badasses they should be

Misanthrope Z

male characters don't get the skeleton hoodie/skeleton pants either

i wanted that to go along with the skull helmet, but no. for whatever reason, that's female exclusive

blackwolfred

OP to quote a very old song "mind your own business,and you won't be minding mine"....

Lots of people do it. I don't, but lots of people do. It's hardly anything new...

Edited by Deus Ex

Bonus Question:

one legged, armless disabled transgender jewish druid suffering from a congenital mental deficiency... no discrimination pimps gotta quota after all...

• Like 1

oh this again?

I don't know why people care. wtf..?

I play a female. I think tonight I am gonna put her in the white floral print dress and pink high heels.

Then I am gonna kick some ass in free roam while drinking beer. I'll cap the night around midnight and go have sex with my wife.

• Like 4