GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Glitch/Wallbreach interiors and other locations

DuPz0r

"Let me go ahead and visit a pointless rocky hill"

That's why we probably never visited these places

I've been in that cave for the spaceship part.

I've been at that picnic spot before.

TL;DR been to all of these spots. Surprised not a lot of people have gone to these places.

• Like 7

j4hhYw6.png

I've been in there. That and the little sacrificial cult cave with all the grafitti.

Memories of Yankton

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Hobo Hangouts

0_0_54.jpg

0_0_42.jpg

0_0_41.jpg

0_0_43.jpg

0_0_46.jpg

0_0_45.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0_shoes.jpg

Rebel HQ

0_0_41.jpg

0_0_38.jpg

0_0_33.jpg

The Affectionate Bush

0_0_60.jpg

0_0_61.jpg

Edited by MantisFang

Biohazard Abyss

Most players have never visted any LSC besides the one in Vinewood

There's more than 1 LSC?!

klZZFxG.png

BitPieStudios

from my fun stuff thread...

A friend and I were on our way from LS to Chiliad peak while driving our Merryweather Mesas just to pass time, and along the way we decided to stop in Paleto Bay to stock up on ammo and repair our vehicles. My friend for whatever reason, decided to play chicken with a passing train in the trainyard and somehow got shot up into the air and straight into a "hidden" room at the top of the building. It's not really hidden, but it was easily overlooked by both of us, and I'm sure by many other players. Anyway, the roof of this building has a main room at the top with a second room below it and a gated room at ground level with a nice hidey-hole in the back. He suggested we make this gem of an area our base, so we collected the local helo and put it on the roof, and the bulldozer to make as an easy way up. Since there's no direct way for the cops to get to you, it's safe as long as you stay away from the windows, and you can use passing trains in the back for a quick getaway. We spent ours running around this "base" taking on the police, and it was a blast. The whole experience reminded me of being a kid making up fun games with friends. If anyone is open for something different and has a friend to goof around with, I highley recommend making up your own games with this place. Thanks for taking the time to read. I'll edit with pics soon.

*edit* Sorry, didn't notice the rules at first. Can be done solo, but I recommend doing it with others. Doesn't require money, and isn't a mod or glitch. Oh, and it doesn't screw over anyone else, since it's so far out of the way of randoms.

0_0.jpg

This is the front of the building. The main room is at the top with the two windows, and the side room is the window on the right. You can get up there a few ways, but I found the quickest to be from jumping onto the a/c unit on the wall next to the bulldozer.

0_0.jpg

Here's a view from the right. You can see the window you hop in to get to the main room and also the ladder used to reach the roof.

0_0.jpg

Here's a view inside the lower room.

0_0.jpg

A view of the main room.

0_0.jpg

The gated room on the street. While in the "base" most of the police will congregate in here for some reason.

0_0.jpg

The hidey-hole that's just big enough for a person.

0_0.jpg

The roof has just enough room for a helo. There's a small water tower behind the camera that'll eat the rotors if you get too close. (Side-note: there's a "guard tower" in the back of the photo.)

0_0.jpg

To the south of the "base" is another "guard tower".

There's so much more here and I didn't want to make the post too long, and sorry for how long it already is. Plus, finding things on your own is part of the fun. Don't know how to hide things with spoilers. If it's a bother, let me know how and I'll be happy to edit. Also, hope this helps give someone off-the-wall ideas for fun.

Moonwalker98

A friend and I were on our way from LS to Chiliad peak while driving our Merryweather Mesas just to pass time, and along the way we decided to stop in Paleto Bay to stock up on ammo and repair our vehicles. My friend for whatever reason, decided to play chicken with a passing train in the trainyard and somehow got shot up into the air and straight into a "hidden" room at the top of the building. It's not really hidden, but it was easily overlooked by both of us, and I'm sure by many other players. Anyway, the roof of this building has a main room at the top with a second room below it and a gated room at ground level with a nice hidey-hole in the back. He suggested we make this gem of an area our base, so we collected the local helo and put it on the roof, and the bulldozer to make as an easy way up. Since there's no direct way for the cops to get to you, it's safe as long as you stay away from the windows, and you can use passing trains in the back for a quick getaway. We spent ours running around this "base" taking on the police, and it was a blast. The whole experience reminded me of being a kid making up fun games with friends. If anyone is open for something different and has a friend to goof around with, I highley recommend making up your own games with this place. Thanks for taking the time to read. I'll edit with pics soon.

*edit* Sorry, didn't notice the rules at first. Can be done solo, but I recommend doing it with others. Doesn't require money, and isn't a mod or glitch. Oh, and it doesn't screw over anyone else, since it's so far out of the way of randoms.

0_0.jpg

This is the front of the building. The main room is at the top with the two windows, and the side room is the window on the right. You can get up there a few ways, but I found the quickest to be from jumping onto the a/c unit on the wall next to the bulldozer.

0_0.jpg

Here's a view from the right. You can see the window you hop in to get to the main room and also the ladder used to reach the roof.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

A view of the main room.

0_0.jpg

The gated room on the street. While in the "base" most of the police will congregate in here for some reason.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The roof has just enough room for a helo. There's a small water tower behind the camera that'll eat the rotors if you get too close. (Side-note: there's a "guard tower" in the back of the photo.)

0_0.jpg

There's so much more here and I didn't want to make the post too long, and sorry for how long it already is. Plus, finding things on your own is part of the fun. Don't know how to hide things with spoilers. If it's a bother, let me know how and I'll be happy to edit. Also, hope this helps give someone off-the-wall ideas for fun.

What part of the map is that exactly at?

• Like 1

Supreme Gentlemen

^

2qss7cl.jpg

Edit:

2zs73m1.jpg

5oxr93.jpg

Edited by Supreme Gentlemen

tacmike-2520.png

Paleto bay. You can see the church and fire station in that last photo...

BitPieStudios

What part of the map is that exactly at?

Well I made a deathmmatch there...

33360090f8.jpg

EDIT: beaten by the other guys! x3

Edited by BitPieStudios

The little sacrificial cult cave with all the grafitti.

6hmgdu.jpg

2pocewi.jpg

Oh i wanna go, where is it?

• Like 2

lazyassedlover

As well as GTAing I like to take time out to explore too..its a beautiful map....

0_0.jpg

you can still drive that liberator...

0_0.jpg

car meet at a cool carpark...

0_0.jpg

mansion party with the diving board....

0_0.jpg

nothing to see here...

0_0.jpg

the entrance to Atlantis....

0_0.jpg

the beach....

0_0.jpg

captain caveman...

0_0.jpg

the great vagina of life...

0_0.jpg

with a good friend and a headset, the ocean is amazing...

0_0.jpg

mansion party 2

• Like 7

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

Supreme Gentlemen

As well as GTAing I like to take time out to explore too..its a beautiful map....

Yeah, too bad most people only stay in Los Santos and dont appreciate what San Andreas really has to offer.

tacmike-2520.png

places you probably never visited:

surprised that nobody posted "a pussy" yet.... so funneh olololol :dozing:

Edited by Bozzah

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

A view of the main room.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

spend many hours in this building.

are crew used to have weekly meetings there, & was a general nightly hangout to chat.

Supreme Gentlemen

Simmet Alley?

Cookie to the first person who knows where that is!

The market?

• Like 1

tacmike-2520.png

Simmet Alley?

Textile city! i made a DM there :D

• Like 2

SP, but I bet most people haven't visited Jesco White.

0_0.jpg

And have definitely been here but never seen...

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

OG_CHuckLeR

Simmet Alley?

Textile city! i made a DM there :D

PS3?... I'd like to try it! That place is cool and little known, although most people drive by/around it everyday.