GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Time to Go [Martin Mission]

CrissRiot

Is this mission actually able to be played, or was it another mistake? I've got all the other missions, but have yet to see this pop-up even once.

Plug In Baby81

I did it earlier (and received it a few times even after that). Maybe you're just having sh*t luck?

Martin! I thought you loved me! (In an appropriate way, i mean) And you don't give me this mission???

• Like 1

I barely unlocked Time to Get Away a few hours ago by receiving an invite from one of my crew members. The same thing happened with Simeon's mission GTA Today. This mission unlocking stuff needs fixin'.

I barely unlocked Time to Get Away a few hours ago by receiving an invite from one of my crew members. The same thing happened with Simeon's mission GTA Today. This mission unlocking stuff needs fixin'.

Yeah I remember the same thing happening with GTA Today. Took a long time, and many, many play sessions to finally pop up. Thing is, Pickup Sticks and Hard Labor showed up for me very soon after grabbing the update.Almost forgot there WAS a third mission.

Edit: To further prove my point, I got the damn mission name wrong in the topic. Go me!

Edited by CrissRiot

Just to run a parallel but what new missions have you all unlocked and what were the missions like to complete. Fell into a Martin Mission the other week call Pick Up Sticks. Very much a multiplayer, but quite interesting (based at cement factory).

grovestreet2010

Just to run a parallel but what new missions have you all unlocked and what were the missions like to complete. Fell into a Martin Mission the other week call Pick Up Sticks. Very much a multiplayer, but quite interesting (based at cement factory).

That's just the beginning, after that you have to go to the Altruist Cult camp and then a gas station and finally a warehouse that has dozens of guards with amazing accuracy. It's pretty fun with other players but nearly impossible to do alone. It would be my favorite mission if it wasn't for the f*cking timers.

I only unlocked Hard Labor. I recived both "Time to Go Away" and "Pick Up the Sticks" but I got disconected twice during the first one and died at Fridge It in the second one.

As for GTA Today...I never recived an invitation for that mission since it came out

MathieuReckless

I'm willing to help anybody on PS3 get this mission done or activated. Just send me a FR on

PSN: xXReDxSparoweXx

I can invite then leave lobby so you and a friend/crew member can do it together as it's a 2 player mission.

Tip: Bring The Buzzard Attack Chopper. Makes the mission a breeze.

• Like 2

I'm willing to help anybody on PS3 get this mission done or activated. Just send me a FR on

PSN: xXReDxSparoweXx

I can invite then leave lobby so you and a friend/crew member can do it together as it's a 2 player mission.

Tip: Bring The Buzzard Attack Chopper. Makes the mission a breeze.

I a gree with the buzzard, but be bloody careful on Pick Up Sticks. The highest two targets will result in a loss of mission at the cement factory.

• Like 1