How To Make More Money off of Simeon?

Arctic Midnight

Arctic Midnight

Alright, so I just gave him a Pnubera (Yeah I spelled that wrong, I know); and I got a measly 3 grand off it. Painted it Ice White, nothing else. Is there a certain color he likes or vehicle he prefers so I can make more cash off this cheap prick?

You can't get more money, if you paint it with a more expensive paint you'll lose money (or stay even), best advice, staya way from that bastard. He pays a sh*t for all cars

Arctic Midnight

That's probably what I'll end up doing anyway, considering I can sell a baller and get 9000 pure profit, assuming I get it there with no dents, no dings.

The only cars that are worth selling to him are sentinel, jackal and f620, you'll get more than 7k for each, others will give you 3-5k tops

Arctic Midnight

Hmm. I did not know that. I should write that down.

Back before a few patches it wasn't odd getting paid 20k+ off of his cars. It got fixed so that the colour you added to the car doesn't bring the price up. Paint the car either that one silver one that costs $780 or the cream one towards the bottom of the list, also $780.

Playstation_Pan

HPV is just asking to get blown up or at the very least killed and robbed. It immediately puts a target on you and tells everyone, "hey, I just dropped $1k on this, now come kill me." Takes way too long with too high of risk for such a poor payout.

Arctic Midnight

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has trouble getting anything from that SOB. I also noticed his missions pay poorly too. Simeon is just a cheapskate. I think we can all agree on that.

With any characters.

Only do it for

1) Once to make sure you unlock everything online.

2) Its so close to the sale point it makes some sense to get it done. (optional)

3) You're going for the Achievement Award (optional)

Otherwise.

Blow it up. As long as the green car sits there. No crate drops, No armored cars, No other events that rockstar will put it to make the people on the server do something.

The "Paint" and "upgrade" reimbursement stopped a few patches back. It was used as a money transfer tool. Eg. Your friend pumps in $100K into the car and you'd get $100K out of it by giving it to Simeon. About the same time they didn't allow you to transfer modded street cars.

Edited by drinkduff

Arctic Midnight

That I did not know. Interesting..... *puts troll face mask on*

With any characters.

Only do it for

1) Once to make sure you unlock everything online.

2) Its so close to the sale point it makes some sense to get it done. (optional)

3) You're going for the Achievement Award (optional)

Otherwise.

Blow it up. As long as the green car sits there. No crate drops, No armored cars, No other events that rockstar will put it to make the people on the server do something.

The "Paint" and "upgrade" reimbursement stopped a few patches back. It was used as a money transfer tool. Eg. Your friend pumps in $100K into the car and you'd get $100K out of it by giving it to Simeon. About the same time they didn't allow you to transfer modded street cars.

It might be because it's new, but Lester's target still comes up while the high priority vehicle is out.

This might just be me, but I deliver as many as I can. The rush of trying to get it to the garage without it getting blown up, in a session where everyone else is a red dot, is pretty rad.

Old-Tired-Grumpy

The only cars that are worth selling to him are sentinel, jackal and f620, you'll get more than 7k for each, others will give you 3-5k tops

Several vehicles pay above 7500 as a rule of thumb LSC only pays 10% of what the cars value on the website is ....... Simeon will norally pay you 15% but you have to deduct the paint job and any dents or dings

HPV's normally bring 20% of the website price but again you have to deduct paint jobs and dents

But in the end even 1500 to 2k is better than nothing if you want to stay in free roam and not do the missions.......it will buy ya hand full of bullets

Arctic Midnight

Considering I sell Ballers, as well as play the Crystal Clear Out mission set, Chopper Tail, and a few other high paying missions, as well as very much enjoy robbing stores, I don't have any problem keeping money on hand.

It is impressive you broke it down into numbers though.

Soran Is On

Sell the purple gang tornados that spawn at grove street at night... 12,000$

LanaDelRey888

When you get a text from Simloeon and don't see the F620 in the list, reload online until it's in the message.

It's the most profitable car to sell, around 12 grand in pristine condition.

I don't know how but I got just over 12k from an ocelot jackal yesterday.

Considering I sell Ballers, as well as play the Crystal Clear Out mission set, Chopper Tail, and a few other high paying missions, as well as very much enjoy robbing stores, I don't have any problem keeping money on hand.

It is impressive you broke it down into numbers though.

Ballers....lol. Gang Tornados sell for 12.5k.

Sell the purple gang tornados that spawn at grove street at night... 12,000$

This!