GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

List of really active Crews

PlamenVT

I am not sure where this thread should belong (I didn't put it in "Find a Lobby & Meetups", as there's no particular meetup planned, neither is for the "Crew Recruitment" as we don't intent to promote individual crews, but a group of active ones instead).. Anyway...

I would like to see the really active crews out there recognized, both on PS3 & Xbox 360.

For the past 10 months I've met a lot of people & a lot of crews. And throughout this period I've met only few crews which are active (and we became allies with them over the time).

Not only we are looking to expand our network, but most importantly this thread is intended show to the community the real crews and separate them from the fake ones.

List below the crews you know about to be really active and add few sentences about why they belong in that group. If there's any interest I could edit the main post with the CREW LISTS on both platforms.

The criteria could vary, from my perspective any crew which is organized, maintained & most importantly where people really play together, and can fill up a lobby like this for example

4102869_orig.jpg

Edited by PlamenVT

I'm the commissioner of The Kings 845

We are rank 255 in the world

We have over 300 requests to get in the crew, and we gain about 40-100 a day

We constantly have entire lobbies just completely full of KING members just like you showed

We'll often get groups of 4-6 of us and kill everyone who is not in our crew, constantly,

We also do common store robberies where we rob every store on the map without losing the cops

We have a 98% crew challenge completion rate

We have beaten some of the famous crews (like the mentioned known by rockstar) in crew battles

Edited by SnyderGuy
  • Like 2

Lesbian_farts

If you join a really common crew, you're basically telling everyone you're just another random.

• Like 2

Nonchalant Dominance for sure. Great group of race oriented players on both XBOX and PS3.

• Like 2

waterfallUK

my crew is TOOT (Xbox 360)

Theres about 5 of us who are on every night and quite a few others who play occasionally. I can't see why people join a crew with hundreds or thousands of members, in our crew we all now know each other personally and have become good friends and can have a laugh. None of this no microphone/silence run around like idiots during missions nonsense!

http://gtaforums.com/topic/713159-the-new-world-order/

PS3, incredibly active, over 700 members with continuous growth.

Never get online without multiple (often times entire lobbies) crew members in same session.

Edited by AlienTwo
  • Like 2

If you join a really common crew, you're basically telling everyone you're just another random.

Sorry but I agree.

My crew has 16 members. The difference being we actually know all of them, no problems getting a few of us together either in Invite only or an Open one.

Rather that than a crew of hundreds who you don't know and won't actually work together.

• Like 2

waterfallUK

Sorry but I agree.

My crew has 16 members. The difference being we actually know all of them, no problems getting a few of us together either in Invite only or an Open one.

Rather that than a crew of hundreds who you don't know and won't actually work together.

THIS

@Snyder: Nice! Which platform is the primary of the crew or is it equally developed for both platforms?

We constantly have entire lobbies just completely full of KING members just like you showed

We'll often get groups of 4-6 of us and kill everyone who is not in our crew, constantly,

We also do common store robberies where we rob every store on the map without losing the cops

We have beaten some of the famous crews (like the mentioned known by rockstar) in crew battles

TheGoodSgtScooter was probably joking for mentioning IGN, ignore such responses please. Payne Killers, IGN etc. nobody regards them as a crew at all, just a bunch of randoms.

@VyperNINE: I was about to mention Red Rum Racing myself :), really active crew, we've known each other for a while.

Queens of the Damned is another good & active crew I just remembered.

• Like 2

I'll throw Apex Stalkers into the mix!

http://apexstalkers.enjin.com/home

Clean racing crew recognised by Rockstar in one of their crew features. Dedicated forum for our members to arrange events and meets. Weekly race events including Pisswasser Sunday Endurances, Egochaser Saturday night competitive race playlists, Road Runners car meets, Daytime:Racetime - our new weekday race tournaments, our very own Apex verified track creation competition and much more in between. Well known within the racing community and we're organising some Crew Vs. Crew race events with other major race crews! 400+ plus members on both platforms and always something going on. Great people and a fantastic community.

I'll also mention Red Rum Racing and World Racing Elite. Both great crews with awesome members and some fantastic events!

Edited by Rodgerzzz
  • Like 2

Catlas Se7en

We don't have many members, but we are a really active car crew! GTALXMV!

rushhour250

I am commissioner in The King Rulers.

We are a tight knit crew of 55 currently. Extremely active.

We goof off in closed sessions.. Play tons of missions.. And if we get a wild hair.. We will even troll a white dot session :-)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

@Snyder: Nice! Which platform is the primary of the crew or is it equally developed for both platforms?

We have 287 PS3 members, and 713 xbox 360 members. We have talked to each an every member before letting them in. So we will recognize them and we aren't just a big open crew.

Edited by SnyderGuy

ucntkillwhatsdead

TheGoodSgtScooter was probably joking for mentioning IGN, ignore such responses please. Payne Killers, IGN etc. nobody regards them as a crew at all, just a bunch of randoms.

@VyperNINE: I was about to mention Red Rum Racing myself :), really active crew, we've known each other for a while.

Queens of the Damned is another good & active crew I just remembered.

The Angel King

The crews/clans in this game are the worst thing that has ever happened to online gaming. I often wonder if anyone even knows what a clan is in GTA....

Not bragging or anything, but when I get into a firefight with 6+ enemies that are part of the same crew and then they start shooting each other......

I will say this. I don't go after people that don't mess with me, but If you got an IGN or MP3 tag..... I will spawn rape and kill until you leave. Anyone that has dealt with crews like this knows why.

TheGoodSgtScooter

Most of the GTAForums crews are pretty active.

Turkey Shenanigans

The New World Order (PS3) :

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_new_worid_order

-Lots of members

-Fun

-Friendly Members

-Active

-Crew Event Saturday July 19th!!

bc78bef9892cf5a821b572efc2b58dc8d7eeb6a2

If you want a crew member to hang with, hit me up on PSN: gamblejg55

Edited by TurkeyShenanigans

Gunslingers is a very active crew for adult gamers. We are on every day/ night and do everything from missions to free roam adventures of all kinds. A recent favorite has been bikini fight club. :). We are active on Xbox and PS3.

www.gunslingergaming.com

Edited by Tomkatnyc