GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Are the Dubsta and Baller capable off-roaders like their real-life ins

e1999KrayzieBone

e1999KrayzieBone

I know the classic Range Rover and Mercedes G Wagon are often just thought of as big people movers for footballer's wives in Cheshire, as that's what they are primarily bought for, but in reality, they are highly capable off-roaders that probably aren't used for it often because of their price tag.

So,before I get one for off-roading, my question is, are these things awesome off-roaders like their real-life inspirations?

500px-Dubsta-GTAV-Front.jpgSUV-Gallivanter-Baller-V2-Right.jpg

Any vehicle in this game are off-road vehicles. There is almost no change besides max speed and acceleration.

• Like 2

Not even close compared to the Sultan

Edited by MantisFang

I've never owned a Baller, but yes, the Dubsta is great off-road.

lol the best off road vehicles are supers.

The voltic is the best.

If it is raining and or you are off road and you back up you instantly become the fastest car in the game. This happens because it is an electric car.

e1999KrayzieBone

Any vehicle in this game are off-road vehicles. There is almost no change besides max speed and acceleration.

good point..

OP never asked which vehicle is fastest or handles the best off road. People missing his point entirely. Off-roading is much more fun in vehicles in the off-road class. And the Dubsta is definitely as capable as its real life counterpart :)

Best Off-Roaders

1) Dubsta 6X6

2) Sandking XL

3) Merryweather Mesa

4) Dubsta Classic

Ballers and Grangers are just big for nothing wastes of garage space.

don ovdi' island

Isn't the G-wagon like a 90,000$ truck? who would take that off road IRL? (same thing goes with the range rover?)

I have the Baller2. I take it on my races that are designed to be "Off-Road". It handles just fine. It's no Sandking by any means, but both are formidable SUVs for what you are asking. If you want some challenging OffRoad Races, click the link in my sig.

tronheisenberg

70178417ar8.png

I should be able to mod my dubsta to look like this. Just saying a mounted Heavy MG would make the passenger seat more exciting.

Edited by tronheisenberg

AceThaCreator

2ymhbo4.jpg

Well heres mine and i can't certainly say its the best off-roader out there but it gets the job done but if you want a real offroader then get this

x1yhbn.jpg

Its like the bigger stronger brother that can handle anything thrown his way regardless of the environment or the circumstances.

Best Off-Roaders

1) Dubsta 6X6

2) Sandking XL

3) Merryweather Mesa

4) Dubsta Classic

I'd agree with this but i'd personally put the Sandking above the 6x6 because of the ground clearance.

e1999KrayzieBone

Isn't the G-wagon like a 90,000$ truck? who would take that off road IRL? (same thing goes with the range rover?)

I said in my original post that they are not most often used as off-roaders because of their price tag, but they were born to be highly capable off-roaders. They sort of evolved into ostentacious people movers for the rich, but the off-road DNA is still there, which is impressive and honorable, and also why they can charge around $100K for one.

Edited by E1999Eternal
  • Like 2

can not speak for the Dubster, i do not own one nor do i plan on getting one.

Baller Sport (Mk2) i do know a little about (old Baller is basicly on par with it too). it does have clearance issues because of it sitting pretty low with a long wheelbase for it's length and it does break traction easy, but it is a pretty capable off road and worth checking out.

Best Off-Roaders

1) Dubsta 6X6

2) Sandking XL

3) Merryweather Mesa

4) Dubsta Classic

that's your opinion. while the Baller is not the "best" it is very capable. for sure better than the MW Mesa anyway perfomance wise on road or off road. i have tried both and have yet to see where the MW Mesa is so great. i was disappointed in the performance considering how bad ass they look.

Biohazard Abyss

Best Off-Roaders

1) Dubsta 6X6

2) Sandking XL

3) Merryweather Mesa

4) Dubsta Classic

LOL at #1 and #3.

Dubsta 6x6 is a Concrete Princess and the Mesa is incredibly top-heavy, resulting in you rolling down the mountain at the simplest mistake.

klZZFxG.png

Misanthrope Z

best offroad vehicles = zentorno, infernus, jester, entity

MitchMaljers

The Dubsta 6x6 literally is an off-road vehicle isn't it?

I like your signature.

And yes. It's an offroad vehicle

Both Ballers are also pretty good.