Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,999 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Zackyoung1

Did anyone else sell GTA V and is waiting for the new version?

Zackyoung1

So when GTA V was announced for the new systems, GameStop had some special deal that if you traded GTA V in for the newer version you'd get 40% off. So I traded it in and I guess I have to wait, and to be honest I don't mind. GTA V has been getting a lot of DLC's and patches and it seems great, so when I get the game in I think October I'm going to have such new content I'll fall in love all over again. I was wondering who else sold the game and is waiting for a new GTA V with more new content?

one55

nah, i haven't sold my copy.

i'm just not playing it anymore.

taking a break from it so that when i get it on ps4 it will feel a bit fresher.

CartmanKusanagi

I actually tried selling it the other day, but then I realized that I left the disc in my PS3. Maybe my subconsciousness was telling me to keep it, but I'm trying to take a break until the PC version comes out (aside from briefly checking out each online update).

DopeFresh

no. im just gonna keep my version then buy an XB1 for MGS5.

MMXXVGlory

My Playstation 3 has been disconnected and stowed away in its original retail box, so I am on an active gaming hiatus. I know that the Walmart in my neighboring town offers the incentive of a trade-in program, but I have historically preserved all of my Grand Theft Auto titles. :) I will eventually be transitioning to Playstation 4 and hopefully a 1080p TV. With this, it is going to be as if the North Yankton bank siege on my LCD, 32-inch Emerson never even occurred. It is going to be fresh and authentic, which is exactly what I am aiming for. :D

Edited by KingGTAV

Jlogano22

Uhh no, I'm not going to be gta less until November....I'll keep playing this and then get it when it comes

Mr Makaveli

Yeah i gave in my ps3 a few months ago and bought a PS4. just waiting for the game now

mikeinthahouse

Yeah, kinda...I bought the digital version of V off PSN and played the heck out of it. I sold my PS3 a few months later and kinda regretted it because I was no longer able to play the game! When it was announced for PS4 I was pretty damn happy to say the least.. I can't wait to get back in the game come the Fall on my new PS4

FranklinDeRoosevelt

I'm gonna sell my copy soon and get TLOU and probably RDR too.

kipakolonyasi

My Playstation 3 has been disconnected and stowed away in its original retail box, so I am on an active gaming hiatus. I know that the Walmart in my neighboring town offers the incentive of a trade-in program, but I have historically preserved all of my Grand Theft Auto titles. :) I will eventually be transitioning to Playstation 4 and hopefully a 1080p TV. With this, it is going to be as if the North Yankton bank siege on my LCD, 32-inch Emerson never even occurred. It is going to be fresh and authentic, which is exactly what I am aiming for. :D

dude your font is just so ugly man. just sayin.

Cutter De Blanc

Soon.

Lethal Vaccine

LOL, is anyone NOT gonna sell it or get the next gen version? Like me...

I don't see a reason to spend 400 dollars on a PS4 (as this would be my console of choice and I don't do games on PC) and then another some of cash on a new GTA V game, when one, I didn't like GTA V that much all together, and a couple more animals, trees, peds, and traffic, plus better graphics is NOT gonna change my mind in the slightest. So the way GTA V on my PS3 is now, is the way GTA V is always gonna be. I'd rather play the 3D Era anyways as these will always be better than any HD game for me.

Cutter De Blanc

People seem to feel like we're getting a pretty looking port for next-gen, but I feel like this current version is the port, and they kept working on the next-gen (real) version that can actually do everything they want it to.

I'll feel robbed if I'm incorrect. :/

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

Lethal Vaccine

Don't get your hopes up...

wiizardii

Definently not, I am keeping my originality.

Lowi

i selled my xbox 360 copy because im buying a pc version :)

Algonquin Assassin

Even if I do (which will be on the XB1) I wont sell my PS3 version.

SnowWolve

yeah i sold my 360 and all my games.I sold it all in march played pc for a bit then bought a PS4.

Then i saw the trailer for next-gen and its gonna be sweet.

Nem_Wan

I never sell R☆ games. They're all still fun.

Boxman108

I sold it not too long after beating it and spent it on something else. Not sure I recall which game it was but chances are it was a better one. Not planning on picking up a "remastered" port either since I'm no longer supporting rockstar nor the corperate greed in general.

InTheShadowsSince04

Sold my ps3 and gtaiv and gtav...which were my only games back in January and got a ps4. i always knew it was coming to current gen...it was only a matter of time...im not gonna lie...i do regret it...especially when i went on a 5 month single game spell...i only had nba2k15 til MLB the Show came out in May...all the updates ive missed...cars and races..lmao...man i cant wait to get back to Los Sanots...i cant wait to see Paleto Bay...

Fingers crossed for November...(my opinion and choice to believe)...

Johan

If heists do end up releasing near the end of the Summer or whatever, then I'll wait before that.. even though I don't give a sh*t about heists I'd rather do everything the game was supposed to have since day 1 before finally giving up on it.

But if R* announces that they'll release it along with the newer versions, this game is going bye-bye.

Drill Sergeant

At least this tread isn't with newbie players complaining about Grand Theft Auto Online's heist. It really bugs me when I look at Rockstar's tweets and ever tweet back is butthutts commenting "HISTE HISET HSSITE!!!" I feel sorry for the guy who's job is to tweet stuff because every notification he gets is mostly from preteens that doesn't know how to spell. It's a great game, but please don't complain about free things...it just doesn't help.

Zackyoung1

complaining as individual teens does nothing, we all agree on that but if we as a GTA community were to explain in a mature tone to R* I think they would listen more, free content is nice as hell, but I wouldn't mind paying for stuff since that how they get money to do bigger stuff for the game.