GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Cant find own races

LaVendetta16

LaVendetta16

When I'm on the rockstar social club page I can't find my own races (the ones i created and published in Content Creator) , it will only show the Rockstar verified races.

Even if I change it to "mine"

Where can I find my races ?

(sorry for bad english)

PrestoWater

On your profile, in the center, click it

You're welcome!

Edited by PrestoWater
  • Like 1

PrestoWater

Thanks, but when I click it, it gives me an Error Message :(

What does the error message say?

LaVendetta16

I had it a few weeks ago, servers were bad they day.

I've been trying for 2 weeks now :(

Oh sh*t! Perhaps unlink your ps account from social club and then re link it. Dunno?!?

I guess your only option is to contact R* and wait forever till they reply with a generic response.

LaVendetta16

There has to be something wrong with my PSN Account.

I created another RSS Account and linked it with the PSN Account: still doesnt work

I used that RSS Account and linked it with a different PSN Account: works

I've contacted the R* 3 days ago, I hope they can help me.

• 1 month later...
LaVendetta16

Still doesnt work.

I received an E-Mail from Rockstar 3 weeks ago and they said they're working on it :/

CaliMeatWagon

I got a similar situation except I can see mine in the Content Creator, I can see it on the Social Club page, I've even tried bookmarking it, but I can't get it to pop up so I can actually play it. I've even tried deleting some races to "make room".

Off Topic: Hey, cool! You're german xD PM me if you wanna play sometimes!

On Topic: It can't be your PSN since the error comes up on SocialClub. I think you'll just have to be patient, until they actually fix that sh*t.

I got a similar situation except I can see mine in the Content Creator, I can see it on the Social Club page, I've even tried bookmarking it, but I can't get it to pop up so I can actually play it. I've even tried deleting some races to "make room".

I'm having this same problem with just one of my races. I created five on the same day, but only one of them has this problem. I've created others before and since, no problem.

Rockstar support had trouble understanding it, though I was explicit and thorough in my support request. First they sent me a generic response about the problem the OP is experiencing. When I clarified that was not my problem, they sent me the support article for a known issue where people can't see their jobs in the creator. After I explained my problem a third time, they said they're working on it and will update me when it's fixed. That was a week ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Update: My missing job can actually be played by going to the trigger location. The trigger location may have been working the whole time. I didn't think to check, because I never start jobs that way. Still not showing up in the Jobs menus. I updated my support ticket and Rockstar Support had this to say:

We are happy to hear that your issue is resolved. Continue playing the game.

I will continue trying to explain the unresolved issue to them. Maybe they'll even resolve it someday.

• 1 year later...

Still having the same Problem 1 year After Although im playing on PS4 now (Same Account).

I can sometimes Mark my races and Play them but i cant edit them on creator or so

Edited by LaVendetta16

In the address bar, check it it says the console you are playing on after jobs/.