Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,960 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

petraeus

AutoAim takes much more skill than FA

How much more skill does AA take?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Basically with everyone having an aimbot, how much more skill do you have than FA players?

• 25%
    • 50%
    • 75%
    • 100%

spelunking.uranus

I swear if you people don't let this sh*t die already, I will set the gifs of hell loose upon this forum...

It won't be pretty ladies this time.............maybe.

Pretty ladies pretty men and pretty others LOL

Yes pleasE!! :D

fefenc

FA = Player hardcore

AA = Mere casual player

SmokeDat

Some people aim because they can, others can't, so they don't.

I will FA because I can aim on my own. The day I need help aiming in a video game, I mite as well hire a elderly care nurse, stop bathing, start wearing diapers, and stop swallowing.

Off topic: Voodu was the least deserving of a ban. There's a lot of f*cking piece of sh*t assholes that are allowed to stay and post retarded sh*t after insulting, childish sh*t. Dualy from favouritism and being part of a forum crew. Ya'll can join a circle jerk together and everyone gets a piece of the croissant.

Magick

Use the auto aim in free aim lobby glitch and watch the hacker accusations fill your inbox

LOL Hahahaha is there a glitch like that? I would very love to try that :D

Actually I change my mind again. I don't want this as there's no point having autoaim when you're alone like free aim players always are.

jacknicholsonflipsoffangermanagement.gif

Sir Michael

FA = Player hardcore

AA = Mere casual player

That's the case if we're talking about PvP. AA got most of the hardcore racers since people don't know what jobs are in FA.

spelunking.uranus

Use the auto aim in free aim lobby glitch and watch the hacker accusations fill your inbox

LOL Hahahaha is there a glitch like that? I would very love to try that :D

Actually I change my mind again. I don't want this as there's no point having autoaim when you're alone like free aim players always are.

jacknicholsonflipsoffangermanagement.gif

LOL he's funny in the shining. I will keep that url for something later thank you :D

LadySuperioR

autoaim is so much more difficult, I fly down with my Jet killing people but some manage to lock onto me and land a few shots, so scary.

This is exaclty what I was trying to say in my last post. AA is easy because everybody can do it which also makes it a little more challenging to dodge in AA than FA. Just saying

am30

I'm still astonished that after all his bragging he actually pussied out and resorted to calling me handicapped.

Dumbass

There's a very good reason for that.

The guy is a total moron, and that's an insult to total morons.

who-dat

its not about skill though, who gives a crap about that. It's about feeling like I'm part of the game rather than just a mere spectator. when there is aim bots involved it takes away human error, and human error is what makes it feel like pvp. The more input I can have on a game the more immersive it feels. Take far cry 2 for example, that game has no HUD, no interruption to remind you that it's a game. It's plonks you in the middle of a jungle that's in the middle of a diamond fueled war. It doesn't hold your hand and that's what makes it a great game. I'm not saying that gta needs to drastically change but auto aim does make my gta online experience less fun.

This guy gets it, 100%.

Also, to the user(s) who said things like 'voodoo is the lost shadow of a man', you do realize this IS a video game forum, right? FFS, you can't take this sh*t that seriously......have you ever known a person their entire life, only to see them slowly degrade into a shadow of what they once were? It is a truly sad thing to know and witness, and to make that reference based upon a VIDEO GAME FORUM, just shows how little real life experience the people who said things like that have. Maybe 10-15 years after you move out of your parents house, you all will have an idea of what I mean. The world is a tough, messed-up place, and to make those comparisons based off of a video game forum is childish and laughable at best.

Seriously, I wish this forum, and gta were only used by adults.

SAVILLAIN

of course it takes real skill in a FA lobby

I swear if you people don't let this sh*t die already, I will set the gifs of hell loose upon this forum...

do you need to be " assisted " with that?

Shootinalloveryourface

Ffs let this stupid arguement die already.

It's been proven that FAimers are lacking in tactical play experience and there big-bosh attitude is ever present.

/"debate"

Static

Keep it in your pants man, I know you're eagerly waiting for me to post something you can fap to, which I just did. So go back to fappin and stop sh*tting out your mouth.

Edited by StaticLW

Xyn

Ffs let this stupid arguement die already.

It's been proven that AAimers are lacking in play experience and there big-bosh attitude is ever present.

/"debate"

FIFY

spelunking.uranus

its not about skill though, who gives a crap about that. It's about feeling like I'm part of the game rather than just a mere spectator. when there is aim bots involved it takes away human error, and human error is what makes it feel like pvp. The more input I can have on a game the more immersive it feels. Take far cry 2 for example, that game has no HUD, no interruption to remind you that it's a game. It's plonks you in the middle of a jungle that's in the middle of a diamond fueled war. It doesn't hold your hand and that's what makes it a great game. I'm not saying that gta needs to drastically change but auto aim does make my gta online experience less fun.

This guy gets it, 100%.

Also, to the user(s) who said things like 'voodoo is the lost shadow of a man', you do realize this IS a video game forum, right? FFS, you can't take this sh*t that seriously......have you ever known a person their entire life, only to see them slowly degrade into a shadow of what they once were? It is a truly sad thing to know and witness, and to make that reference based upon a VIDEO GAME FORUM, just shows how little real life experience the people who said things like that have. Maybe 10-15 years after you move out of your parents house, you all will have an idea of what I mean. The world is a tough, messed-up place, and to make those comparisons based off of a video game forum is childish and laughable at best.

Seriously, I wish this forum, and gta were only used by adults.

LOL that was me that said that and I am an adult, but this is just a video game forum so that does not matter. You are right :D

You are not in my place in my head so you don't know what I meant. You just read words and took it your way but I know what I mean and it was true and correct. Lets not worry about that though now that he's gone :D

Shootinalloveryourface

Tbh I thought of the Bedouin Soundclash song when I read that

SAVILLAIN

Keep it in your pants man, I know you're eagerly waiting for me to post something you can fap to, which I just did. So go back to fappin and stop sh*tting out your mouth.

your losing it

who-dat

^right, b/c the words in your head are those that matter.

I forgot that when you say 'lost shadow of a man', that b/c it means something different in your head, the rest of the worlds idea of a 'lost shadow of a man' is not the correct interpretation.

Seriously, move out of your parents basement when you turn 18.

*edit: I also didn't post that it was you that said that, in the efforts of not singling you out or putting you on blast, but looks like you did that....

Edited by who-dat

am30

It's amazing that this arguement is still on-going. Where's Raavi and his box of golden padlocks all this time?

Ultimately, it doesn't matter a single bit what you play. To argue otherwise is pointless and hugely moronic.

/thread

Static

It's amazing that this arguement is still on-going. Where's Raavi and his box of golden padlocks all this time?

Ultimately, it doesn't matter a single bit what you play. To argue otherwise is pointless and hugely moronic.

/thread

Must.........resist..........to like.........comment....

I'm pretty sure OP gave Raavi a reach-around before he made this thread.

Edited by StaticLW

Raavi

Yeah this has gone on for long enough.

Some people prefer AA, some people prefer FA. Different strokes for different folks.