GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Glitchers vs Legits - Freeroam wars - Who Wins?

ls_stories

Wouldnt it be amazing to have a battle in freeroam 8vs8 i think the glitchers would crush the legits since we know how to win no matter even if it means fighting a little dirty

You talking about glitched money or wall breaching etc?

Money wont buy skill

• Like 2

Money wont buy skill

Money will buy guns.

• Like 3

da_illest101

We'll win since some legit players think that all glitchers have no skill.

Money wont buy skill

Money will buy guns.

Easy enough to buy all weapons + max ammo using legit money.

CarimboHanky

glitches would win... EASILY!!!

sniping while using the walk in the sky glitch, going under the map, wallbreaches, invisibility glitches.

glitchers have the upper hand!

/GlitchersMasterRace

• Like 4

OP, please clarify by what glitches you are referring to.

Money glitching has no coloration to freeroam combat if both players have all the weapons and ammo and are of equal skill.

If you are referring to things like wall breaching, well that is a different matter.

glitches would win... EASILY!!!

sniping while using the walk in the sky glitch, going under the map, wallbreaches, invisibility glitches.

glitchers have the upper hand!

/GlitchersMasterRace

Agreed, and pretty pointless since the outcome is obvious.

Glitcher will win

GunTotinHippie

My crew against yours any day I dont care how much money you glitched. It wont save you from my heavy sniper.

Money wont buy skill

Money will buy guns.

23m legit money... :lol::lol::lol:

tronheisenberg

Obviously the glitchers would win, that's why they glitch, to gain a major uperhand. Until all their glitching causes the session to go haywire and we all get kicked.

Money wont buy skill

Money will buy guns.

Never said I had legit money. Just discussing the topic.

ASSUME = makes an ASS out of U and ME

It cannot happen.

Normal players cannot play with cheater pool players. It's coming my friends, it's coming.

Soran Is On

cheating isnt winning, unless youre delusional.

I said it yesterday, ill say it again. Some one with iso mods would bend glitchers over a ferris wheel and make you their bitch. Does that mean you lose?

Edited by stonedpimpso

tronheisenberg

Money wont buy skill

Money will buy guns.

Never said I had legit money. Just discussing the topic.

ASSUME = makes an ASS out of U and ME

It's very easy to have $20million legit. I spent two days straight grinding rooftop, during the 2X cash, with 3 other guys and we each had net profits of almost $35million. On top of that $34mil and change add in the $15mil I've made before and after that and You have a total of $49million. That leaves you with $29million to spend and still have $20million. $29million will buy you a lot of stuff in this game.

• Like 2

I said it yesterday, ill say it again. Some one with iso mods would bend glitchers over a ferris wheel and make you their bitch. Does that mean you lose?

If you win when you cheat, it's still winning. It's just not honest.

If you win when you cheat, it's still winning. It's just not honest.

It's the 'Murican way :D

• Like 3

Wildfire_08

Wouldnt it be amazing to have a battle in freeroam 8vs8 i think the glitchers would crush the legits since we know how to win no matter even if it means fighting a little dirty

Glitchers Vs Legit players all depends on the skill.

I assume we are not talking about modders because last night we had a dickhead script kiddie in the lobby take away everyones weapons (Non DLC) & turn himself into the bodybuilder which of course is someone elses mod because 95% of these f*cks cannot even make their own mods.

Anyway, regardless of the glitch, skillful legit players would still dominate glitchers.

Shootinalloveryourface

Glitchers would destroy legit players.

Best tactic for glitchers (assuming no wall breaching or invisible staircases) would be near an Ammu Nation. Just spam rockets, grenades, stickies and fireworks and they'll have no chance. If they get close? Have a sticky bomb mine field laid in the road. They bunch together? Bring in a couple Liberators strapped with sticky bombs.

Best thing a legit player could do is hit passive mode

TeammateHelper

Best tactic for glitchers (assuming no wall breaching or invisible staircases) would be near an Ammu Nation. Just spam rockets, grenades, stickies and fireworks and they'll have no chance. If they get close? Have a sticky bomb mine field laid in the road. They bunch together? Bring in a couple Liberators strapped with sticky bombs.

Passive mode is a legitimate tactic. If countries can do the equivalent of hiding in their apartments, individuals can as well. Geez.

Glitchers would win, because they are obviously smarter.

Chopper blades, firehose > Passive mode.

• Like 1

It's very easy to have $20million legit. I spent two days straight grinding rooftop, during the 2X cash, with 3 other guys and we each had net profits of almost $35million.

I remember that day like it was yesterday...

i spent it at Madrazos blowing up everyones PV's as they would come out of RR... i was nailing 4-8 PV's every 10 minutes lol

Edited by H8GodMode

I haven't glitched and could do all this too.

Buying cash cards is quicker than glitching ;)

• Like 1

A Maned Wolf

Chopper blades, firehose > Passive mode.

Don't forget speeding box truck into a crowd of passive players.

Never fails.

Glitcher would be what? A guy with 50 trillion GTA Dollars?

I didn't know glitched money wins gun fights in FREE AIM.?

Id say legits would win because they don't waste precious hours glitching cash for no reason. :D

• Like 2

Wildfire_08

Like I said, depends on the skill level.

If its all out war, and you have skilled pilots on the legit team, then its over for the glitch team regardless of how many rockets they spam.

If they go into wall breach then pilots can chill in the air and wait for them to come out without dropping kills.

lozzy1234567890

Well if the glitchers were camping in an ammunition or near it spamming stuff, I'd just get a friend to put sticky bombs on me and then go passive and walk up to them and go boom. If it were glitchers vs legits on a fair playing field, I.E no wallbreaching, no teleporting, fying in the air etc legits would win imo

Edited by lozzy1234567890