GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Crew reward unlock help

TheDarkhorse
Go to solution Solved by sultangris,

TheDarkhorse

Hi Im level 19 in this crew that I joined and it seems for a while right as I join a crew the primary crew paint was unlocked free I don't know why. The main issue is I should have already unlocked the secondary crew paint and crew emblem on cars but in the game its still locked. I don't know why its like this because on my social club it shows its unlocked, yet when I play and go to a mod shop the secondary crew paint is locked. I don't know if its a glitch or if theres a way to fix it because I really want my car to be full crew paint. Thanks.

• Like 1

Sky_Light12

proably because the crew level glitch , causing it to lock ur level

pssst : welcome to forum newbie , enjoy ur stay . if u need something , u can ask prominent members

maybe i'll just give 1 likes in case for reward joining GTAF

Edited by Sky_Light12
  • Like 2

^ what he said. mines been glitched for..... the past 7 months... placed a rockstar support ticket when it happened.... no response

Edited by DiveGummi
  • Like 1

TheDarkhorse

Thanks for the replies guys! I've been wanting to make an account on here. I hope they fix this soon I want to use the full paint job.

Biohazard Abyss

unlink and then relink psn to social club account.

I would go with this. SC is well-known for causing various in-game problems. It prevented me from accessing online for almost a week, because of a silly SC error that required me to unlink my SC account and relink it.

klZZFxG.png

how many were you in? i guess i didnt try that before i deleted a couple but deleting them worked, lost rank in the others but no one played them much anymore anyway so no real loss i guess. i did like a couple of the colors and crew emblems though, but no biggie. dont really need crew rp bonus anymore and no crew challenges ever happen so im just in it for the colors and emblems and people to help take over free modes with now, haha

Edited by sultangris

Does this work with Xbox too? I tried unlinking and relinikng my Microsoft account and it did not work

Does this work with Xbox too? I tried unlinking and relinikng my Microsoft account and it did not work

whats your problem? not ranking up or the paint is unlocked but showing locked?

The paint is still saying it's locked, how do you check in game?

in the customs shop it will say what you gotta do to unlock it if its locked, im not sure how to check it in social club like the OP says where his didnt match, maybe he can enlighten us.

in the customs shop it will say what you gotta do to unlock it if its locked, im not sure how to check it in social club like the OP says where his didnt match, maybe he can enlighten us.I just checked in game by hitting switch character and it said I was level 1, I'm doing a mission now to see if I just have to restart or...

And now I'm doing potshot over and over and I'm not leveling up in my crew

are you in 5 crews? it only lvls up if you are only in 3 or 4, try deleting one and see what happens. I deleted two of mine but i think i might have only needed to get rid of one.

And now I'm doing potshot over and over and I'm not leveling up in my crew

are you in 5 crews? it only lvls up if you are only in 3 or 4, try deleting one and see what happens. I deleted two of mine but i think i might have only needed to get rid of one.

I was not in 5 crews, I was in three. I fixed it using this video in the link below, I was still at level one after this, but now I can level up at least.