GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Bless Your Heart!

AboveAndBeyoncé

AboveAndBeyoncé

I've heard this for the first time today and the way she acts and the stuff she talks about is so hilarious and why is she named Bobby June?? I would like to hear your opinion of bless your heart radio show if you've listened to it before

InYeezusWeTrust

I always thought it was a play on Southern white trash food network star Paula Deen

I've heard this for the first time today and the way she acts and the stuff she talks about is so hilarious and why is she named Bobby June?? I would like to hear your opinion of bless your heart radio show if you've listened to it before

I prefer beyond insemination and bcch.

bcch.

Is that the one with Ron? real talk he taught me how to save myself by wearing a tinfoil hat to bed. Aint no memory foam stealing my memories damnit!

Grand Theft Auto games always have hilarious talk shows, I liked the ones in GTA4 more but Chakra Attack on WCT is hilarious

AwesomeJokeGTA

What?

Blaine county talk radio...Non Stop Pop is Love

Non Stop Pop is Life

Sugar Free Nos

I love Bless Your Heart, it really reminds me of home.

I especially love when that pop singer turned country star sings her song "I like things just the way they are" on the show.

Here's a quote from the best radio host outside of LS:

"One of the things about me is I'm not a judgemental person. I don't judge people- well, not white people."

―Bobby June

cixJdfg.png

The talk show with Danny McBride is the best, god damn. It makes me cry from laughing every time.

AboveAndBeyoncé

I especially love when that pop singer turned country star sings her song "I like things just the way they are" on the show.

Here's a quote from the best radio host outside of LS:

"One of the things about me is I'm not a judgemental person. I don't judge people- well, not white people."

―Bobby June

. Lol "every football gaaaaammmmmmmeee!"

brb, heading out to Blaine County to hear this.

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

-snip-

―Bobby June

Reminds me of my family.

Yeah, I've kind of heard it shortly after the game came out. How long have you had this game, OP?

Anyway, I can't say I'm a fan of it. I do like that other radio show with the one redneck host (I know, very descriptive), for some reason it really reminds me of Bait and Switch on VCPR from GTA VCS.