An idea for movie theatres

Jizzle2014

I'm watching a sh*tty gta movie right now and it's terrible so I thought why doesent rockstar add like 5 fan made gta movies? Like from gta 4 the ones on YouTube.

mysteriousamg

I wish they would. It seems like the movie theater is one the places to go if there were more options

I'm watching a sh*tty gta movie right now and it's terrible so I thought why doesent rockstar add like 5 fan made gta movies? Like from gta 4 the ones on YouTube.

That's actually a decent idea, I wouldn't mind seeing "Trashmaster" or the "Heavy Rain" fan made films on the big screen.

However, before any of that, Rockstar need to sort out the Buffering on the main screen. Seriously its like watching Youtube in game.. All 240p of it.

Streaming could be implemented somehow but nonetheless a good idea I'd like to see.

LoonySpangles

"fan made gta movies" would be interesting, but who would decide what got published? A voting system?

Seems like a massive waste of time so it will be only for players who have a massive waste of time to waste.

But I look forward to the end results regardless.

This is one of the best GTAO ideas I've heard in a while. 100% support.

The Loneliest Robot in Great Britain was the only "decent" movie. Fan movies would be nice.

Great idea

The Loneliest Robot in Great Britain was the only "decent" movie. Fan movies would be nice.

Great idea

That movie really disturbed me. Meltdown was okay.

If you have even a small knowledge of film, you'll see what Meltdown is saying. Sadly (but not surprising) it seems the majority of people are oblivious and so just don't get it. Personally, I'd like to see The Simian, that'd be hilarious. I've loved the videos R* have made since the TV in GTA4, that History of America documentary was genius!

I'd be all for user-generated vids too but just more TV shows and movies in general would be totally welcomed by me either way.

Nice idea.

CallMeGarrett

"fan made gta movies" would be interesting, but who would decide what got published? A voting system?

Seems like a massive waste of time so it will be only for players who have a massive waste of time to waste.

But I look forward to the end results regardless.

Uncharted 3 did it, called it Uncharted TV, that featured fan videos, montages, and how-to's, they just submitted it to the naughy dogs forums and if they liked it enough, they'd allow it in the game. R* shouldn't have a hard time doing this, sh*t, could probably make a thread right here just for fan videos if they wanted to.