GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

"Master the Martial Arts"

EGarrett

Turn on via Brucie for $5000.

For 60 seconds, your character becomes shirtless (or only in a sports bra) and is immune to bullets. You can only attack with the sloppy hand-to-hand punches and kicks.

I think it would be awesome to be able to turn this on and run into any type of shootout between other players or use against cops that have you pinned down or in survival. Plus it would look ridiculous.

• Like 3

Honestly...

This is one of the most amazing sounding things someone's suggested. This would actually make me use Brucie.

• Like 2

For 60 seconds, your character becomes shirtless (or only in a sports bra) and is immune to bullets. You can only attack with the sloppy hand-to-hand punches and kicks.

I think it would be awesome to be able to turn this on and run into any type of shootout between other players or use against cops that have you pinned down or in survival. Plus it would look ridiculous.

I hate unarmed melee combat in this game. GTA 5 characters throw the worst punches in the history of punching.

Niko Bellic, OTOH, had some sick counters.

Edited by Kid SixXx

This would be cool, but like said above..... The melee combat sux compared to IV and SA. If they changed melee , which we all know wont happen...then...maybe then we can have a cool thing like Brucie roid rage.

I hate unarmed melee combat in this game. GTA 5 characters throw the worst punches in the history of punching.

That's why it would be funny though.

Edited by EGarrett

I don't find it badass if my character can't yell "DON'T F*CK WITH ME!" in Niko style

I say they should add different fighting styles like in san andreas, that was so much fun... Have some guy using taekwondo up against a kickboxer/muay thai, epic close combat online...

They could just sell the magical Mormon underwear at Ammunation

• Like 2

I am thinking of "Owner of laggy internet" instead of "Martial arts expert".

ninjaontour

This is honestly a horrible idea in my opinion.

How do you even think this fits into the game at all, OP? Are you like 14?

Edited by ninjaontour
  • Like 2

manicmechanic71

would this be the same game where you can slow down time in sp? And carry a trunk full of weapons in your actual trunks?

You're interpreting things like a 14-year-old. Note that it says "sloppy" punches, as in it's supposed to look satirical.

ninjaontour

You're interpreting things like a 14-year-old. Note that it says "sloppy" punches, as in it's supposed to look satirical.

What exactly do you mean? I understood it perfectly well, and I disagree with the OP on every level. It's as simple as that.

AceThaCreator

Yea as long as can go marshall law on somebody ass throwing backflip kicks and all kinds of spinning kicks and sh*t and i gotta be able to yell out "hiiiyaaaah" while in the process.

I think it's called "Master the Marital Arts" at the Cobra Marital Arts Dojo... lol.

Nice idea though, OP.

tronheisenberg

What exactly do you mean? I understood it perfectly well, and I disagree with the OP on every level. It's as simple as that.

See where you became a douche is where you just came in to sh*t on someone's idea without giving any reason what so ever and then try to actually talk sh*t about the OP by calling him a kid. You may have gotten some respect if you had actually put some time and effort into your response instead of just spewing garbage all over my screen.

This right here is how it would fit into the game... it's right in the original post... so please refrain from posting stupid sh*t until you learn how to read.

I would rather have different melee styles like there was back in San Andreas. Would make melee fights so much more interesting than punching and dodging.

The Byzantine Empire

Martial arts? It is more like being a Terminator :)

Arnold Schwarzeneger mode on.

AllDay808HI

IMO, I find this a bad idea. I mean, it's a funny idea don't get me wrong, but I see it as another BST. It would go rarely used amongst the players and eventually it would become another one of those "We have that in this game?" or "I literally forgot that was the game..." types of things. Also, it wouldn't be as much fun because all you'll see is just laggy shirtless characters punching each other like idiots.

Edited by AllDay808HI

ninjaontour

See where you became a douche is where you just came in to sh*t on someone's idea without giving any reason what so ever and then try to actually talk sh*t about the OP by calling him a kid. You may have gotten some respect if you had actually put some time and effort into your response instead of just spewing garbage all over my screen.

This right here is how it would fit into the game... it's right in the original post... so please refrain from posting stupid sh*t until you learn how to read.

I asked a genuine question about the OP's age, so get those knots out of your knickers already. I assumed the OP is youngster based on how his post is composed, and his request for what I consider to be "silly" additions to the game.

I didn't sh*t on his idea, I disagreed with him. Obviously Mommy never taught you the difference.

tronheisenberg

It became "sh*t" when you offered no explanation, and no helpful criticism what so ever. What in his post would make you assume he's a youngster? And how does his age have any bearing on the topic at hand? Disagreeing would be something along the lines of... In my opinion this is a bad idea, I can't see any instance in which this would benefit the game. What I would rather see is different melee combat styles." Something along those lines. Obviously daddy didn't teach you how to not be a condescending douche.

I think tronheisenberg and ninjaontour need to duke this out lol

Anyways, these forums just keep reminding me how much more San Andreas had in content in comparison to every other GTA before or since. C'mon R*, get your big guns out ffs!

Sky_Light12

because melee is automatically lock on compared previous games ( e.g when u chase someone on foot , if u close enough press melee button then character automatically run and punch the guy without using analog & melee button )

also title says '' master the martial arts '' . then u says cause character topless and invincible . there's no '' sensei '' around Los Santos who teach various martial arts

ninjaontour

It became "sh*t" when you offered no explanation, and no helpful criticism what so ever. What in his post would make you assume he's a youngster? And how does his age have any bearing on the topic at hand? Disagreeing would be something along the lines of... In my opinion this is a bad idea, I can't see any instance in which this would benefit the game. What I would rather see is different melee combat styles." Something along those lines. Obviously daddy didn't teach you how to not be a condescending douche.

I don't need to offer a detailed analysis of why I have a particular opinion. In my last reply I also pointed out that I made the assumption about the OP's age based on the perceived silliness of his suggestions. I even explained this to you in my last post. Is your impotent rage blinding you, or what?

It's a stupid idea in my opinion, which I'd like to remind you, I'm entitled to.

tronheisenberg

I don't need to offer a detailed analysis of why I have a particular opinion. In my last reply I also pointed out that I made the assumption about the OP's age based on the perceived silliness of his suggestions. I even explained this to you in my last post. Is your impotent rage blinding you, or what?

It's a stupid idea in my opinion, which I'd like to remind you, I'm entitled to.

No I saw your comment about assuming his age, did you see my comment about the relevance of his age? And everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's the way they present their opinion that makes them a douche or not.

Sounds like an awesome idea, and beyond that to make it GTA as you ran twords someone you will yell

YOU HAVA NO HONOR!