GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

For the female characters in GTA

AboveAndBeyoncé

AboveAndBeyoncé

Do you like for your female character to be wearing heels?? Or flats?? What's your opinion or more importantly what do you prefer?

• Like 1

Quinn_flower

*sees thread walks away*

*sees thread walks away*

*but not before posting it it*

OT: Anything but heels. They make the females look like amazons, and I can't get behind death by snu snu.

• Like 1

Definitely in heels.

There's something Dominatrix like about them towering over the blokes

Judicious 7

Canvas shoes, skate shoes, flip flops, sandals, and pumps. Anything comfortable OP. My avatar has tiny corns on her feet from running all the time. I'd give her a footrub in a heartbeat ;)

No pumps, no flipflops, no strappy heels, no high heels

sports shoes. not trying to make friends w/ avatars in heels.

running shoes or white canvas shoes is how i switch it up.

whatever it is- it has to make sense on a moto

Ai®a©ob®a

none. Sneakers ftw.

Yup..

My female char is a plain jane..

Hoodie, Jeans & Sneakers

3aln5uP.jpg

Fluffy Apple

Flats better than heels since the heels make em taller then us, my friend teases me about the height difference. -.-

YA BOY DIRT

Peep-toe boots dammit why do I know the fashion term for that, canvas shoes, and sports shoes.

Edited by DirtSPP
  • Like 1

rainbowpuppies

So many cute high heels but the height thing really sucks, I rarely have them on her bc of it.. I most commonly have her in canvas shoes or flip flops, or ugg boots. I have taken a liking to the sandals lately too

AceThaCreator

High heel boots if im going for the whole biker chick look but most of the time sneakers or athletic shoes.

Lesbian_farts

Stripper high heels usually in white with my white stocking and bra

CallMeGarrett

You guys are talking about the height difference with high heels, and I'm just sitting here wondering how anyone can run in them.

I only use canvas shoes and pumps. I would love my girl to wear some heels but I hate it makes her look huge.

I like the black knee-high boots if my avatar is wearing a skirt or shorts. But if my avatar is wearing long pants, then the high-heel boots or normal sneakers/runners/canvas will do. If I could have my way though, the knee-high boots would work with every clothing option. I don't wear flip-flops, sandals or open-toed shoes alltogether. I don't like them in real life so I'm not going to use them in-game.

That being said though, I don't strive for a realistic female nor a skanky one. I spend a couple of minutes putting together something simple I like, then play the game the same way I would my male avatar.

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

Do any of you play on xbox live ? I'm ALWAYS looking for woman to shot and murder but their never in my session :( I did come across one but she was to far away so I put a hit on her instead and she got killed so I tried to put another bounty on her and lester wouldn't let me :(

We need more woman on xbox live its good target practice

Do any of you play on xbox live ? I'm ALWAYS looking for woman to shot and murder but their never in my session :( I did come across one but she was to far away so I put a hit on her instead and she got killed so I tried to put another bounty on her and lester wouldn't let me :(

We need more woman on xbox live its good target practice

you sir, are stupid.
  • Like 2

BondageKitty

Mine only wears "Ugg boots" (what I heard them being called by others, those boots with the fluffy tops) and sneakers. The anything that raises the character is way too distracting.

Edited by BondageKitty

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif