GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Random Bounties?

Gingy Eastwood

Gingy Eastwood

Sometimes, although more frequently nowadays, I'll join a free roam session, and have some prick drive around and chase me. I think, "Oh just a regular random" And not think about it. Until somebody kills me, that I realize that I had a bounty on me. I was not notified, or anything. I just had one. Does this happen to anybody else?

It carries over every session until you get killed by a player or live through it

Gingy Eastwood

It carries over every session until you get killed by a player or live through it

Yeah, but I never had a bounty placed on me in the first place, or at least I wasn't told about it

BondageKitty

It is possible to set a bounty on someone while they are in a lobby before their game starts. Maybe that happened.

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

Probably stealing a car or something.

next time steal cars in passive mode

I think they should at least show on your own map that you have a bounty or have a timer counting down to when your bounty is up.

Darth_Zannah

The way I see if I still have a bounty on me or have one at all, is I try to enable passive mode and it will show a message saying you can't while having a bounty place on you.

Gingy Eastwood

The way I see if I still have a bounty on me or have one at all, is I try to enable passive mode and it will show a message saying you can't while having a bounty place on you.

That's what I usually do. But if there's no indication of a bounty for me, I wouldn't just check for the sake of checking.

Darth_Zannah

That's what I usually do. But if there's no indication of a bounty for me, I wouldn't just check for the sake of checking.

Fair enough. I've never had that happen before where i randomly had one without knowing.

Brock Elvis

You should avoid everyone regardless of whether you've got cash on your head or not. You're bound to be killed either way.

Gingy Eastwood

You should avoid everyone regardless of whether you've got cash on your head or not. You're bound to be killed either way.

Basically. But when you're trying to branch out as a taxi-man, you gotta take risks. Especially with this dead hooker business, Jesus. People just aren't scared of level 200s anymore.