GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Coil Voltic Hardtop (non-carbon) still obtainable?

S0lo

It used to be that when you bought a Voltic you'd either get a convertible, a carbon hardtop, or the normal hardtop. with the addition of the hardtop variant to the Legendarymotorsport site as part of the high life update this obviously isn't the case anymore. now, the Voltic hardtop shown on the site is the nasty carbon version, and just having bought it 3 times, that's what i got... the carbon.

So can anyone confirm they got a normal hardtop from the website after high life? kinda feels like i'm burning money here.

NikkoCharger

It is unobtainable as of now. However you find a moder to dupe one for you or if a new "store any car glitch" is discovered you could take one from another player or one found on the street.

BondageKitty

Oh neat. I still have mine and it is colored roof. I mentioned this issue when the 2 versions came out. I'm not sure if it is impossible to get but would suggest mentioning it to Rockstar support, they fixed some other car sales problems after the patch where they made them lock to be the same. Other options are find if there is one of those "save any car" glitches and find one, have someone import it from SP or do it yourself.

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

It is unobtainable as of now. However you find a moder to dupe one for you or if a new "store any car glitch" is discovered you could take one from another player or one found on the street.

thank you, that's all i needed to know. p good answer vs off-topic bs ratio this time, thanks GTAO

oops, meant GTAF. long day.

Edited by King S0lo

I wish mine wasn't a carbon top.. lovely car but that top is stupid.

bEGHaIX.jpg

It's a damn shame too, the colored top one is far superior. I had a non-carbon top one and I sold it. Been kicking myself ever since. Tried buying it in every damn color, even while it was raining and no luck.

Drives me insane when I see them driven on the streets knowing that I can't steal it and make it mine.

Is it weird that i got a colored roof after ordering the roofless version o_0

dude... when? recently?

Biohazard Abyss

Glitch money and you wouldn't have that problem

Lol'ed a lot harder than I should have

klZZFxG.png

dude... when? recently?

Yeah recently, i kept ordering normal version but all of them were carbon roof, then i gave up and ordered a roofless Voltic, and boom it had a colored roof.

k, spending money tiem

Is it weird that i got a colored roof after ordering the roofless version o_0

dude... when? recently?

do you recall which color finally gave it?

If what wanes said is true it's time to spend more of my well gotten gains.

tumblr_lrsl62r3aN1qivigxo1_r2_400.gif

do you recall which color finally gave it?

No unfortunately, i bought many cars that day, but i think it was black.

3 convertibles so far were, well, convertibles

at thiis point i'm considering spawning one in to SP and driving it around a bit, so as to "activate" it. desperate times etc.

Electrogypsy

3 convertibles so far were, well, convertibles at thiis point i'm considering spawning one in to SP and driving it around a bit, so as to "activate" it. desperate times etc.

Try buying a Hardtop then replace it with a Open top.

f*ck yes! i love you, wanes! in such a completely inappropriate way you'd be scared. very scared.

thought i'd spend some more money, just for the proof pic. probably gonna make it matte black now.

oh great, posting menu is broken. lets try this

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

How'd you do it S0lo?

kept buying convertibles. a black one finally worked, nr. 4

• Like 2

bloatedsack

When Banshee came open or closed, it was suggested ordering in the rain would produce the closed top version.

Wasn't there a glitch where you could store any vehicle into your garage if it wasn't blacklisted?

Edit: Forget that bit.

Edited by Cripto136

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

now, i hope y'all got your tinfoil hats near by, cause this is the plate that came with my voltic 0_0.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
AccountNoLongerUsed

This would have all been easier if R* would have the hardtop variant of the Voltic available to buy

tronheisenberg

0_0.jpg

Can't really tell here, but I bought this about a week ago and it's the hard top with matching color top.

Commander S

This would have all been easier if R* would have the hardtop variant of the Voltic available to buy

Or just made 'painted roof' and 'carbon roof' customisation options at LSC - y'know, like the dozens of other cars that let you do that as standard... :facedesk:

Oh, well - going to have a go at buying a metric f***-ton of black topless Voltics until fate gifts me with the hardtop I've been after since Patch 1.13, at which point it's going to turn out like this, an' it'll be AWESOME:

640px-Lotus_Exige.jpg

tronheisenberg

So did I just get lucky when I bought my hardtop coil that it wasn't the carbon roof one? I only bought one

I stole one the other day thinking it was another car, the lack of engine sound was a complete surprise. Fun car...destroyed the hell out of it.

• 7 months later...

Apologies for bumping an old thread. I just ordered a red hardtop Voltic, came with a painted roof. Is this still uncommon?

The Lonesome Drifter

Apologies for bumping an old thread. I just ordered a red hardtop Voltic, came with a painted roof. Is this still uncommon?

Considering the stallion/PCJ 600/ Ruffian is still stuck on one body style when ordering, I'd be surprised if it's now cycling properly through both roof body styles for the voltic, which, as evidenced by this thread, has been glitched for some time.

Maybe your just a lucky f**ker ;):D:cool:

Edited by The Lonesome Drifter

Imnotthefiveo

About a week ago, i got an orange and it came with the body color roof. I was stoked. Seems its a bit more common to get body color roofs now.

• Like 1