GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

will rockstar ever add new misson contacts?

Harrypothead321

Harrypothead321

I was wondering if Rockstar will ever put Michael or franklin into gta online like they did to Trevor and Lamar.

Online takes place a bit before the single player.. Michael was done with the crime stuff (out of the game you may say) and Franklin was busy with his job I guess.

Anyway I do see them adding more in the future, still waiting to see how the first paid DLC ends up (if there ever will be one) or the big SP DLC that's coming up.

948185.png

It'd be nice, but I don't see the point anymore. It's become way too much of a chore just to get the ones they released a couple months ago, and the 3 new ones early this month.

Fluffy Apple

Franklin doesn't have the smarts to make up jobs and doesn't want to due to his high life in the hills and micheal won't because he wants to live out his early aged retirement and be left alone. both living the high life and no need for sparking up jobs.

trevor is crazy enough and lamar is stupid enough so it makes sense.

If we get a map expansion to Liberty City etc. I imagine we'd get new contacts.

I'm surprised we don't have Petrovic as a contact, we need Mafiya Work in V

Franklin doesn't have the smarts to make up jobs and doesn't want to due to his high life in the hills and micheal won't because he wants to live out his early aged retirement and be left alone. both living the high life and no need for sparking up jobs.

trevor is crazy enough and lamar is stupid enough so it makes sense.

----------

Except that the story of the online mode takes place before Frank met Mike tho. So he's still in the ghetto. Still, his ass wouldn't be able to come up with anything eitherway. I could see davey sending us out on drug busts inside factories and such. There needs to be more interior modelled and opened up in the game to allow for more depth in general.

• Like 1

BitPieStudios

Except that the story of the online mode takes place before Frank met Mike tho. So he's still in the ghetto. Still, his ass wouldn't be able to come up with anything eitherway. I could see davey sending us out on drug busts inside factories and such. There needs to be more interior modelled and opened up in the game to allow for more depth in general.

---------------------

Omg the interior thing is so true. They opened everything up for GTA IV, why not for this game!?

• Like 1

ceerock4ever

I could imagine Franklin having you finish off certain gangs, but other than that...no

lazyassedlover

Dead hooker is my new contact.

loooooooooooooooooool im in tears loool

nah seriously good idea for more contacts but not possible for franklin and michael

Thats posses a good question tho..

Will Gta Online forever be a prequel to GtaV?

(That might deserve its own thread)

Edited by lazyassedlover

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize