Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

      1. Events
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

watersgta3

Songs that should've been in GTA San Andreas

Recommended Posts

Kierolack666

                  KDS-T

                ------------

Robert Plant - Little By Little

Patti Labelle - New Attitude

John Schneider - It's Now Or Never

Hall & Oates - Possession Obsession

Marty Balin - Hearts

Steve Perry - Oh Sherrie

Climie Fisher - Love Changes (Everything)

Godley & Creme - Cry

John Farnham - You're The Voice

Steve Winwood - Higher Love

Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger

Boys Don't Cry - I Wanna Be A Cowboy

A-ha - The Living Daylights

Johnny Hates Jazz - Shattered Dreams

The Beach Boys - Kokomo

Glenn Frey - Smuggler's Blues

Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love

Duran Duran - A View To Kill

Kim Wilde - School Girl

Tears For Fears - Shout

Simple Minds - Alive And Kicking

Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy

Elton John - Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting

Styx - Mr Roboto

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

          Radio Los Santos

        ---------------------------

Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back

Wham! - Wham Rap (Enjoy What You Do)

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for bumping the thread, I just wanted to get it out of my system. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alluke
Crokey

I've split this as requested as it doesn't fit the topic it was merged with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mysterious One

Maybe it's just me, but if I used custom soundtracks for this game, I would prefer to keep it within the time frame. Some of the songs used in V would fit, like "Played like a Piano" or "So You Wanna Be a Gangster" or "Late Nite Hype." They came out before or around that same time.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Official General
2 hours ago, The Mysterious One said:

Maybe it's just me, but if I used custom soundtracks for this game, I would prefer to keep it within the time frame. Some of the songs used in V would fit, like "Played like a Piano" or "So You Wanna Be a Gangster" or "Late Nite Hype." They came out before or around that same time.

Nope me too. 
 

I personally would suggest early to mid-1990s Rap and R’n’B music first and then other music genres of the same era. Mid 1990s ok as we can reasonably assume some years went by after 1992, the year the game’s story begins. Here are a few recommendations :
 

* Regulate - by Warren G ft Nate Dogg
 

* Uptown Anthem - by Naughty By Nature 

 

* Serial Killa - by Snoop Dogg and the Dogg Pound

 

* Right Here - by SWV

 

* Here We Go - by Portrait

 

* Wrex n’ Effect - Zoom Zoom 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Acho

My opinions:

 

Playback FM:

 

De La Soul "Me, Myself, and I

Father MC "I Would Do 4 You"

A Tribe Called Quest "Bonita Applebum

Public Enemy "Don't Believe the Hype" and/or "Fight the Power"

LL Cool J "Mama Said Knock You Out"

Perhaps something from Run D.M.C., the Beasties, or DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince

 

K-DST:

Eagles "Life in the Fast Lane"

 

Bounce FM:

Parliament "Flash Light"

Timex Social Club "Rumors" (maybe better for CSR?)

Kool and the Gang "Ladies Night"

Maybe even a little Midnight Star

 

RLS:

Lighter Shade of Brown "Sunday Afternoon"

NWA "Straight Outta Compton"

Ice Cube "No Vaseline"

Digital Underground "The Humpty Dance"

 

Radio X:

Metalica "Enter Sandman" or "Nothing Else Matters"

Soundgarden "Black Hole Sun" (my fave from them)

Nirvana "Come as You Are"

Guns'n'Roses "Sweet Child O' Mine"

 

CSR 103.9

En Vogue "Hold On"

Babyface "Whip Appeal"

Janet Jackson "Nasty," or something else from "Control" or "Rhythm Nation 1814"

Michael Jackson "Remember the Time"

Public Announcement "She's Got the Vibe" (I belive they actually helped get R Kelly started)

 

KJAH West

UB40 "Rat in mi Kitchen"

Bob Marley "I Shot the Sheriff"

 

Can't speak for Master Sounds as I don't know that many rare grooves. 

 

Also don't care much for SFUR or K-Rose, but regarding the latter I would say "Amy" by the Pure Prairie League.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
muvdafucupouttahere
On 11/4/2019 at 10:18 AM, Official General said:

Nope me too. 
 

I personally would suggest early to mid-1990s Rap and R’n’B music first and then other music genres of the same era. Mid 1990s ok as we can reasonably assume some years went by after 1992, the year the game’s story begins. Here are a few recommendations :
 

* Regulate - by Warren G ft Nate Dogg
 

* Uptown Anthem - by Naughty By Nature 

 

* Serial Killa - by Snoop Dogg and the Dogg Pound

 

* Right Here - by SWV

 

* Here We Go - by Portrait

 

* Wrex n’ Effect - Zoom Zoom 

Regulate came out in 1994. So that's definitely out of the question.

4 hours ago, Acho said:

My opinions:

 

Playback FM:

 

De La Soul "Me, Myself, and I

Father MC "I Would Do 4 You"

A Tribe Called Quest "Bonita Applebum

Public Enemy "Don't Believe the Hype" and/or "Fight the Power"

LL Cool J "Mama Said Knock You Out"

Perhaps something from Run D.M.C., the Beasties, or DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince

 

K-DST:

Eagles "Life in the Fast Lane"

 

Bounce FM:

Parliament "Flash Light"

Timex Social Club "Rumors" (maybe better for CSR?)

Kool and the Gang "Ladies Night"

Maybe even a little Midnight Star

 

RLS:

Lighter Shade of Brown "Sunday Afternoon"

NWA "Straight Outta Compton"

Ice Cube "No Vaseline"

Digital Underground "The Humpty Dance"

 

Radio X:

Metalica "Enter Sandman" or "Nothing Else Matters"

Soundgarden "Black Hole Sun" (my fave from them)

Nirvana "Come as You Are"

Guns'n'Roses "Sweet Child O' Mine"

 

CSR 103.9

En Vogue "Hold On"

Babyface "Whip Appeal"

Janet Jackson "Nasty," or something else from "Control" or "Rhythm Nation 1814"

Michael Jackson "Remember the Time"

Public Announcement "She's Got the Vibe" (I belive they actually helped get R Kelly started)

 

KJAH West

UB40 "Rat in mi Kitchen"

Bob Marley "I Shot the Sheriff"

 

Can't speak for Master Sounds as I don't know that many rare grooves. 

 

Also don't care much for SFUR or K-Rose, but regarding the latter I would say "Amy" by the Pure Prairie League.

 

Unfortunately, Black Hole Sun is disqualified since the song came out in 1994.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Official General
1 hour ago, muvdafucupouttahere said:

Regulate came out in 1994. So that's definitely out of the question.

 

Errr…..I stated it with the assumption that it will not remain 1992 forever ? 🙄

 

No worries, whatever suits you anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Acho

I had no idea that "Black Hole Sun" came out in '94, but what they should do is maybe create a sequel, (San Andreas Stories) and have it set around '95ish. That would allow more songs. I would also love to see an HD remake of the came like GTA IV/V. I love the more realistic sounds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Official General
39 minutes ago, Acho said:

I had no idea that "Black Hole Sun" came out in '94, but what they should do is maybe create a sequel, (San Andreas Stories) and have it set around '95ish. That would allow more songs. I would also love to see an HD remake of the came like GTA IV/V. I love the more realistic sounds.

Make your own sequel like I did !

 

Check it out :

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Acho
1 hour ago, Official General said:

Make your own sequel like I did !

 

Check it out :

 

 

I’ve seen this, but I wanna know how does CJ visit Kendl ? Does he go to one of the safe houses ? Where does she live in SF ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Official General
3 hours ago, Acho said:

I’ve seen this, but I wanna know how does CJ visit Kendl ? Does he go to one of the safe houses ? Where does she live in SF ?

That was just made up bro, me roleplaying. But I used the Story Character spawn to make her appear in SF. She lives in Paradiso in my game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lock n' Stock

CSR 103.9

 

 

 

 

SF-UR

 

 

 

Edited by Lock n' Stock
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ricbit
  • SFUR:

- Frankie Knuckles - Your Love

 

- Mr Fingers - Can You Feel It

 

  • K-DST

- Toto - Hold The Line

 

- Humble Pie - Get Down To It

 

- The Who - Eminence Front

 

  • Master Sounds

- Bob James - Nautilus

 

- The J.B.'s - The Grunt

 

- The Chakachas - Jungle Fever

 

- Harlem Underground Band Smokin' Cheeba Cheeba

 

Of all these I prefer: Harlem Underground Band Smokin' Cheeba Cheeba, Toto - Hold The Line, Frankie Knuckles - Your LoveThe Who - Eminence Front and The J.B.'s - The Grunt  

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      

EDIT:

Okay; Before publishing, I translated the post a bit and made a mistake. This post is supposed to publish the songs that should have been in SA, but my translator (Not Google) translated the title to "What songs do you like about SA" And then publish my opinion. Then I am embarrassed by the error that ise and I do not delete my post because it has been more than 13 hours. And it wouldn't look good.

To the subject of this post: The songs that I liked to see in SA would be: Toto - Africa, Michael Jackson - Remember the Time, Michael Jackson - Thriller, A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran.

I am sorry, I am stupid. Att: Me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

                                                     

 

 

Edited by Ricbit
Error of traduction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eriahslon

I would love to see a ton more tracks such as:

 

Ice Cube - No Vaseline

D.O.C - The Formula

N.W.A - Dopeman

Black Sabbath - War Pigs

Black Sabbath - Paranoid

 

and so much more songs that are perfect for the 90's vibe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mysterious One

I've noted this in another thread, but what I found funny is that a lot of songs on CSR were from New Edition members but it was after they had split. I mean, sure, Bell Biv Devoe became its own group, but then you also had Bobby Brown, Ralph Tresvant, and Johnny Gill. If I were to put in any New Edition songs, I would put in "You're Not My Kind of Girl" and/or "Can You Stand The Rain?" I would add that to my custom soundtrack.

 

I would also put in Jodeci, but mainly songs from "Forever My Lady," such as the title track, "Come and Talk to Me," "I'm Still Waiting," "Stay," and "U&I." I would even put songs from the second half of that album like "Gotta Love."

 

As for others, I also mentioned that Radio Los Santos had songs from N.W.A., as well as songs from Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, and Ice Cube. There was even a D.O.C. track and he was mainly an affiliate of theirs. What about MC Ren? I would put in "Final Frontier," as well as "Right Up My Alley." Also, there wasn't a lot of Bay Area stuff. For the year it was set, I would definitely put "Tired of Being Stepped On" and "Mr. Flamboyant" from The Click. Also, "A Lesson to be Learned" and "Don't Give No Bammer Weed" from RBL Posse.

 

Also, with some voice actors providing songs to the soundtrack, like Kid Frost voicing T-Bone and providing "La Raza," as well as MC Eiht voicing Ryder and "Hood Took Me Under" being on the soundtrack. Even Michael Bivins, George Clinton, Chuck D, and Axl Rose did voice-work for the DJs and they had songs on the soundtrack. Ice-T did the voice of Madd Dogg, and if I were to choose any songs of his, it would be "6 in the Morning," "Colors," and/or "High Rollers." As for Yo-Yo (the voice of Kendl), it would definitely be "You Can't Play with my Yo-Yo," "Home Girl Don't Play That," or even "Mama Don't Take no Mess."

Edited by The Mysterious One
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
muvdafucupouttahere

I'm actually surprised that TLC wasn't included in the CSR103.9 station considering that they were pretty big during the time this game is set in. I was waiting to hear something like "Baby Baby Baby" in the station. I mean they got SWV. They got En Vogue. Why not TLC?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hxrrinho

Radio X - Nirvana, All Apologies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivan1997GTA

480?cb=20190215003527

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NileshKumar

Old song: Nirvana

 

New Song: Immigrant Song (Led Zeppelin) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nidanyle

Radio Los Santos

 

Warren G - Regulate

Edited by Nidanyle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arsmartina

Heyy

i think that this songs should have been added to GTA San Andreas !

 

Nirvana - Come As You Are

Pearl Jam - Ever Flow

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge

Metallica - Enter Sandman

Smashing Pumpkins - Rhinoceros

TLC - What About Your Friends

Mary J. Blige - Real Love

Shanice - I Love Your Smile

Jodeci - Come and Talk To Me

 

 

 

 

speed test vidmate 123movies 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kierolack666

K-DST

 

Radio X (If San Andreas took place in 1993 instead of 1992.)

 

Edited by Kierolack666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.