GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Glitch Police Role Playing

howboutdemboyz91

howboutdemboyz91

I just wanted to toss an idea out there for all the Glitch Police... You guys could form a big crew! You could even name it, " The Glitch Police "! How about that? Why, you could even do some Role Playing as Glitch Policemen! You could steal cop cars, and ride around the map patrolling for Glitchers! I'm sure you guys need a nice break from grinding Rooftop Rumble anyway! I understand you're probably a bit too busy with Rooftop Rumble to make time for that, but I wanted to throw the idea out there! You guys could even make police names for yourselves, and use Mics to your advantage. :) Hahahaha!

• Like 3

I wish I could strangle the next person who makes a pointless thread regarding glitching... No offence OP.

• Like 1

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't a majority of glitchers do their glitching in private sessions so those "holier than thou" anti-glitch brigades don't interfere?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't a majority of glitchers do their glitching in private sessions so those "holier than thou" anti-glitch brigades don't interfere?

eveyones a glitcher didn't ya know...if you're in a public lobby going to lsc you must be a goddamn glitcher....I mean why on earth go to lsc in free roam if you're not a goddamn glitcher....why be in free roam at all if you ain't glitchin.

Signed "The Glitch Police"

eveyones a glitcher didn't ya know...if you're in a public lobby going to lsc you must be a goddamn glitcher....I mean why on earth go to lsc in free roam if you're not a goddamn glitcher....why be in free roam at all if you ain't glitchin.

Signed "The Glitch Police"

I swear I was only in LSC to change the color on my Ad-er, Buccaneer. Yeah, that's it, Buccaneer. No Adders here. Nope. :lol: