Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,832 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
ls_stories

Does anybody here have adder bonds?

BondageKitty

I call my second character my offshore bank account.

BoJack Cognac

"Does anybody here have adder bonds?"

I stashed 9 away on a 2nd character back in December.

CrysisAverted

12 garages full of adders spread over 3 psn's and 6 characters

Broblab

Gonna laugh when R* make only adders unsellable at LSC. Oh, and theres like 5 other threads on the front page you could have posted this in.

i hope this becomes a thing.

i just bought one legit and i freakin love the thing.

ide never want to be tempted to sell it.

0_0.jpg

Chrunchip

I sold all of my old cars and have 40 adders now. I don't even like adders...

serious...? why have u sold all your PVs.. o_O – or didn't i just got the irony of your post..?

whats the point in glitching a hugh amount of money if u don't spent it on things u really like or want to have...?

I just have space for 5 (Stock-) Adders in total on both chars... cause i got 15 other vehicles ill never wanna miss again...

If there really is a money-wipe raising at the horizon - than ill just happy with a 3m "BackUp" but still having all i want :)

Doland J. Trump

Only have 5 left. Paleto garage is legit and my LS apartment is glitched cars. I've made about 9 mil with the Adder glitch and don't plan to do anymore.

vanchovega

you need to start glitching ztypes or entitys people

oleg_aka_djmeg

one garage left for toys

Chrunchip

you need to start glitching ztypes or entitys people

ill spent a cookie if you manage to dupe an Entity with the hooker glitch ;)(and yeah i know u were ironic – so i am)

Mr. Crowley

I have one garage full on my second character.

Ezza.

Adder bonds? No. I got Buffalo S bonds. I found out the really simple way to Sp2Mp cars (don't even have to leave the game) and I got a garage full of Buffaloes now. Gonna keep it tip topped up every 48 mins. May not be the quickest or easiest but it's less suspicious.

For all R* know I could be a Sugar Free Nos and be obsessed with the Buffalo

Angerbox

^ Yup you definitely got them there. I'm sure R* will think you bought them all legitimately.

Ezza.

^ Yup you definitely got them there. I'm sure R* will think you bought them all legitimately.

Less suspicious than 10 Adders. And they're not High-end, a modder could have spawned them on the street and I got lucky.

CarimboHanky

Adder bonds? No. I got Buffalo S bonds. I found out the really simple way to Sp2Mp cars (don't even have to leave the game) and I got a garage full of Buffaloes now. Gonna keep it tip topped up every 48 mins. May not be the quickest or easiest but it's less suspicious.

For all R* know I could be a Sugar Free Nos and be obsessed with the Buffalo

but there are 600,000 reasons why people choose Adder Bonds over Buffalo Bonds...

its all about max profit. a garage full of stock buffs would yield you 1.5millions while the same garage full of stock adders would get you 6millions!

come to the darker side and get your adder bonds!

just like i made during the billionaire days, once i sense things were coming to an end, i bought 10 Adder Bonds. did the same thing during march-april rebel method glitch, bought a legit adder for every 5millions i glitched. with the hooker glitch i have done exactly the same, i made a 20million investment in 20 legit adders, you just never know if they can make those tainted adder not sellable, so unless they make all super cars unsellable this is a safe investment.

LieutenantLoserz

Adder Bonds are overrated

Panto Bonds are what we all need

PantoMasterRace

meatrocket8

19 Chradders on 2nd character and about 5 on my primary character. I did notice if you buy one and fully mod it that you can get over $700K for it instead of just the $600K with no mods.

ZakeBudek

And here I am playing the game with 20 different custom cars just they way I want them, swapping in new ones whenever I want, like a sucker.

Edited by ZakeBudek

oleg_aka_djmeg

Adder Bonds are overrated

Panto Bonds are what we all need

PantoMasterRace

you know that panto revalued to adder will cost more than actual adder, right?

iVoltScopez V2

Yup got 17 adders stored on my second character. I do wonder if they'll be able to patch it so that these are considered "dupes" and can't be sold though.

I'm tempted to glitch enough money to actually buy and fully mod two garages full of Adders, that way once they patch the glitch they will still be considered "legit" purchased cars and I should still be able to sell them.

R* would be able to tell if you had dupes of the same car because the number plates are the same on every one. If you've bought the cars from legendarymotorsports.com they will always be considered legit as all the plates will be different.

I have a custom license plate that I use on all of my cars. Figure that out cockstar

Captain Hammer

You can only do this if you intend on leaving your 2nd character's garage empty when you sell them. But if your only only playing 1 character how much money do you really need anyways.

Especially if your just into the COD / PVP aspects of GTA and not cars.

If you play a lot, and enjoy the cars in the game, you probably have 2 characters with 2 full garages each. You'll just have to spend most of your Adder bonds buying and modding cars again to refill them.

Sell Franklin's Buffalo every session and you'll be better off.

Sparky McWonderpants

Are you guys duping, selling, and then buying adders with the cash?

uptownrockstar

I just want to say be careful, because those cars can be used as a means of identifying people who have done that glitch

CarimboHanky

the cooldown timer kills this option.

why sell a car every 48 minutes for 150k when you can dupe adders and sell them time after time without any cooldown.

Are you guys duping, selling, and then buying adders with the cash?

im sure smart people are doing that...

garages full of tainted cars its simply dumb, the safest thing to do is to buy legit adders with the glitched money.

Captain Hammer

the cooldown timer kills this option.

why sell a car every 48 minutes for 150k when you can dupe adders and sell them time after time without any cooldown.

Who cares about every 45 mins ? I sell one on each character at the beginning of play and one at the end, easy $600K every time I log in.

and 600k is more than you'll net selling an Adder and then replacing it with another car and modding it.

and if your not going to re fill your garage with cars you like than what do you need money for?

Edited by jcph3

Sparky McWonderpants

and if your not going to re fill your garage with cars you like than what do you need money for?

Future cars you like :)

Captain Hammer

:panic: never gonna get this one through to you guys so glitch away.

Store them Adders and keep R* looking in another direction while I use Franks Buffs to support my bank account ( and that glitch never goes away so you don't need to store anything)

Sparky McWonderpants

:panic: never gonna get this one through to you guys so glitch away.

Store them Adders and keep R* looking in another direction while I use Franks Buffs to support my bank account ( and that glitch never goes away so you don't need to store anything)

I'm not storing anything....occasionally I'll go grab another adder and sell. But my garage is mainly how I want it to be

BondageKitty

Yup got 17 adders stored on my second character. I do wonder if they'll be able to patch it so that these are considered "dupes" and can't be sold though.

I'm tempted to glitch enough money to actually buy and fully mod two garages full of Adders, that way once they patch the glitch they will still be considered "legit" purchased cars and I should still be able to sell them.

R* would be able to tell if you had dupes of the same car because the number plates are the same on every one. If you've bought the cars from legendarymotorsports.com they will always be considered legit as all the plates will be different.

I have a custom license plate that I use on all of my cars. Figure that out cockstarLicense Plates are just the way players can notice. Online games almost always keep very detailed statistics and data, even more than what the players can see and if our personal stats are so detailed for us imagine how much data they store. This glitch is likely no challenge for them to notice. Just the sudden boost of car selling is a red flag. Then there is the unbalanced number of bought cars vs sold cars. "Hmm, players bought few Adders yet somehow sold incompatible large amounts of them."

However every glitch has been very easy to notice. They just don't wanna take action, blaming themselves for the coding. Unless the player is truly to blame (modding and things that break terms of service) they have taken a stance to forgive and forget.

Edited by BondageKitty

edub1906

Hmmmmmm..... Guess you don't need Adder Bonds if you use the money you get from selling duped Adders to purchase an Adder. Would never have to worry about not being able to sell a duped car regardless of a R* update

Welp, here goes nothing . . . ..

tsoderstrum

I've got Buffalo bonds on my second character too. My main character has the 18 fully upgraded cars I want and I have all the clothing I want so I'm just stashing a few for new DLC. I have a little over three mil cash and I don't really see much need for more unless they start adding properties like mansions selling for seven figures.