Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,025 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
ls_stories

Does anybody here have adder bonds?

Chloroform

Gonna laugh when R* make only adders unsellable at LSC. Oh, and theres like 5 other threads on the front page you could have posted this in.

Because they've already done this. They made all cars only sell for 50K for about 2-3 patches after the billionaire age. So storing massive amounts of adders barely paid off. 

Huh? The patch right after the "billion dollar days" I was able to sell my adders for $700k

Edited by Chloroform

MistGoose

Because they've already done this. They made all cars only sell for 50K for about 2-3 patches after the billionaire age. So storing massive amounts of adders barely paid off.

Huh? I sold all my Adders from the billionaire days for the full amount, no 50k bullsh*t here.

TWOGUN

Huh? I sold all my Adders from the billionaire days for the full amount, no 50k bullsh*t here.he must have waited for a long time to sell them. Instead of right away, after the money was taken back, like the rest of us. He sat on those cars for a few patches and when he went to sell them they were depreciated lmao!!

zapotist

Huh? I sold all my Adders from the billionaire days for the full amount, no 50k bullsh*t here.

that 50K problam was just a bug. also...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxqv5W77cJg

sry but im on a roll here :D

TWOGUN

that 50K problam was just a bug. also...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxqv5W77cJg

sry but im on a roll here :D

Ok ok ok

They f*ck you at the drive thru. They know you're going to be miles away before you realize they f*cked you.

ashbashbluesfan

I've never really understood the whole adder bonds thing, I mean let's be realistic when rockstar patch this glitch leave it a day or so and youtube will be full of 'unlimited money glitch post 1.16' videos, they might be more time consuming or lesser paying glitches but there will be a new 1.

CrazyDog150

Made one with Z-Types.

Just in case Adders will get patched..

TWOGUN

Made one with Z-Types.

Just in case Adders will get patched..

thats using your noodle

CrazyDog150

f*ck,I meant Zentorno's,not Z-Types...I'm getting tired.

TWOGUN

Fully modded z types get you over 700k

Edited by TWOGUN

CrazyDog150

But you can't pick up hookers in them.

Hookers have no taste..

MilezDawg

I don't see the need for Adder bonds, like there won't be an "After 1.16 Patch Unlimited Money Glitch" thread full of YouTube videos in the near future.

Giantsgiants

I actually bought 10 different Adders. Is there a 45 minute wait between selling each one?

Shootinalloveryourface

mojito

op u glitching for the 1st time?

YA BOY DIRT

Got 30 of those mufugs saved for a rainy day. One garage full with 10 on main character, 2 garages filled with 20 on second character. Planning on selling them one at a time, whenever I run low on funds. Not gonna do a one-time payout. Total net should be worth somewhere in the $20 milly range.

Edited by DirtSPP

xInfamousRYANx

Yup got 17 adders stored on my second character. I do wonder if they'll be able to patch it so that these are considered "dupes" and can't be sold though.

I'm tempted to glitch enough money to actually buy and fully mod two garages full of Adders, that way once they patch the glitch they will still be considered "legit" purchased cars and I should still be able to sell them.

R* would be able to tell if you had dupes of the same car because the number plates are the same on every one. If you've bought the cars from legendarymotorsports.com they will always be considered legit as all the plates will be different. Facepalm

Once u apply a custom plate it wont matter

elidc

19 'legit' adders here

xInfamousRYANx

Whats the point of adder bonds. I highly doubt that a worldwide money wipe is coming.

WesternMotorcycleCo.

I made the mistake of not doing this during the billionaire days, make sure I filled 2 garages this time round

GrandTheftAddict91

I only did the glitch a few times, so no, I don't have any "Adder bonds." I'm going to be the one laughing when R* makes it so all the duped Adder's are unsellable and you're stuck with garages upon garages of the same car.

EDIT - I did end up caving and creating five Adder bonds in my Paleto apartment just to fortify my bank for future DLC vehicles.

Edited by GrandTheftAddict91

YA BOY DIRT

I only did the glitch a few times, so no, I don't have any "Adder bonds." I'm going to be the one laughing when R* makes it so all the duped Adder's are unsellable and you're stuck with garages upon garages of the same car.

tumblr_ml3l7mdQyc1rz0kf6o1_400.gif

Bill_Assassin

Just a couple of Adder bonds since I don't want to be so rich that this game becomes boring.

TinyMcBig

he must have waited for a long time to sell them. Instead of right away, after the money was taken back, like the rest of us. He sat on those cars for a few patches and when he went to sell them they were depreciated lmao!!

No. I waited until after the High Life update to sell my Adders and they sold for 600k. He more than likely just doesn't know what he's talking about.

cuti8tushu

Back in the billionaire days somone had a full garage of adders and rockstar took them away somehow as soon as he sold them right after the patch LOL

My advice, don't just think adders/cars. Think about other items Rockstar would be too lazy to take away, like clothes, tattoos, pegasus vehicles, anything you can buy.. buy it

Lol buy all the tires on all your vehicles too if you want

And remember, these items don't raise the price of your vehicles

Tire smoke

Paint

Tinted windows

License

Custom tires

wheel color

Edited by cuti8tushu

Misanthrope Z

no but i have zentorno bonds

GtaFein

I don't see the need for Adder bonds, like there won't be an "After 1.16 Patch Unlimited Money Glitch" thread full of YouTube videos in the near future.

^^^^ This ^^^^

Most of the car's I like cost over 760k to fully mod any how. Buy/Mod

pariah87

I look at it as an off shore account for ky illegal money lol, buying a car for 1mil is a good investment on my 600k return.

AlmightySo

Yup got 17 adders stored on my second character. I do wonder if they'll be able to patch it so that these are considered "dupes" and can't be sold though.

I'm tempted to glitch enough money to actually buy and fully mod two garages full of Adders, that way once they patch the glitch they will still be considered "legit" purchased cars and I should still be able to sell them.

R* would be able to tell if you had dupes of the same car because the number plates are the same on every one. If you've bought the cars from legendarymotorsports.com they will always be considered legit as all the plates will be different.

Thats not true, my personal plate is ALMTYSO and i put that on the original adder i had, now i have 20 duped adders? How does R* know I didn't just purchase 20 adders and put the private plate on all.?

Vz66666666

Think the duped ones wil be unsellable