3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
ls_stories

Does anybody here have adder bonds?

ls_stories

I have 3 garages full, and of course one garage left for toys, its a good investment by putting some of the illegal money you have back into legal assets that wont be taken just incase R* decides to drop the hammer

Keegeroo

Gonna laugh when R* make only adders unsellable at LSC. Oh, and theres like 5 other threads on the front page you could have posted this in.

Edited by Keegeroo

Antigenetic

Actually a really good idea, wish I'd of thought of this in the 'billionaire dayz'.

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

I sold all of my old cars and have 40 adders now. I don't even like adders...

MatthewH

Gonna laugh when R* make only adders unsellable at LSC. Oh, and theres like 5 other threads on the front page you could have posted this in.

It would be unlikely that R* would even consider this. Imagine the backlash from owners of legit Adders. If anything they will just make the dupes unsellable or worth very little.

Trevor_Phillips.

how do you have 3 garages ? i thought you can only get 2 properties

Is this The Guy?

2 characters ^^

Keegeroo

@Trevor 2 characters.

@Matthew Yep, I agree. A lot more likely that will happen.

Edited by Keegeroo

drinkduff

Because they've already done this. They made all cars only sell for 50K for about 2-3 patches after the billionaire age. So storing massive amounts of adders barely paid off.

senormidget

Yup got 17 adders stored on my second character. I do wonder if they'll be able to patch it so that these are considered "dupes" and can't be sold though.

I'm tempted to glitch enough money to actually buy and fully mod two garages full of Adders, that way once they patch the glitch they will still be considered "legit" purchased cars and I should still be able to sell them.

MatthewH

Yup got 17 adders stored on my second character. I do wonder if they'll be able to patch it so that these are considered "dupes" and can't be sold though.

I'm tempted to glitch enough money to actually buy and fully mod two garages full of Adders, that way once they patch the glitch they will still be considered "legit" purchased cars and I should still be able to sell them.

R* would be able to tell if you had dupes of the same car because the number plates are the same on every one. If you've bought the cars from legendarymotorsports.com they will always be considered legit as all the plates will be different.

Edited by MatthewH

TWOGUN

It's a risk I'm willing to take. Before they took my billions I did this same thing . Came out with over 14 million so yeah its not a dumb idea at all ...

Zorvaine

*facepalm*

Sugar Free Nos

Since I was going to buy a 6-car property anyway, I kept 4 in slots 7-10 since I won't ever see them anyway. It'll be a quick 3 mil if I ever need it.

But, unless they take my money from me, I've done it so much that I'll never need to play anything to earn money again!

vipprimo

*facepalm*

You can't knock him for trying. lol

Alec Skorpio

I've saved two legit Adders in a garage just as a small rainy day fund just in case. I own all of the clothing and pegasus vehicles in the game and am pretty happy with the cars I currently have (have had them for about 4 months now) so I don't see myself needing a ton of money in the future. Just enough for a little bump.

blk95ta

2 garages full on my second character. They are all dupes though but sell for $600k. If R* patches the glitch i don't think they can make the cars unsellable.

blingdiablo

Considering I was bored as sh#t surprisingly quickly after getting the billions and everything I wanted, cars, property, etc... I was actually glad when all that went away, since 90% of the fun for me was "working" (playing) to get that new vehicle, that new paint job, those new rims, etc., etc.. The game just got stale with all that limitless money.

I did buy one "bond" Adder with my billions, with the intent to sell it later... which I did in order to get the Liberator (the Adder sold for a few grand over the price of the Liberator). No fc#ks given about it either. Although I did drive the Adder around a few times while I had it, it mostly collected dust and the Liberator is FAR more fun to rip around in!

SM1L3_B4_U_D13

That's a REALLY good idea only problem is that I'm too lazy

TheTruthIsFree

2nd Character, 2 Garages. 20 Adders. 600k each.

TWOGUN

All my adders that I now have are all legit. 2 legit in fact. They can stop the dupes from being sold maybe , but real cars from the website ?

Edited by TWOGUN

Reemer

Got 19 Adders on 2nd character right now.

GunTotinHippie

Where's the tony Montana pic at now? That's good sh*t glitchers I can't hate on that put all your money into assets and the feds cant do nothin bout it. Thats how a real king pin thinks

Sir Michael

Nope. Both of my garages are filled up with daily drivers and racing cars. I ain't got no time for Adder bonds. :p

Pedinhuh

R* would be able to tell if you had dupes of the same car because the number plates are the same on every one. If you've bought the cars from legendarymotorsports.com they will always be considered legit as all the plates will be different.

The license plates atually change for each car?

I have never noticed that before!

zapotist

keep-calm-and-listen-to-tony-montana-6.p

PlasmicSnake

Ive got 10 for a rainy day. Im not greedy.

GunTotinHippie

keep-calm-and-listen-to-tony-montana-6.p

boss

NombreDeLaBeast

but what if it was a vanity plate? if you look at the info from your cars in charles/ifruit there are not many things that show if it is a dupe or not.

Though there may be more info available to R* so...yeah.

MAR10HD

Okay, what if someone uses iFruit... Their number plates are all the same already because of the genius idea to only be allowed one.