GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Thanks glitchers, for ruining the game AGAIN.

SUPAH JD

Online is pretty much ruined atm. People just causing mayhem, cause they can afford it. I know, half of you can't read. So, I don't know why I want to break down why you're actually in the wrong, regardless. But, I figured I might.

So, what was your reason for glitching? Let me go over a few I heard.
"MONEY HARD TO GET". No, you just suck. Really. Like I said, 2 hours or less? 90k. Not that much effort. It adds up over time. What do you need all this money for?

"CASH CURD c*ntSPIRACY. WE FIGHTIN AGAINS DA SHYSTUM" No, dumb ass. You're ruining it for fellow players who've done nothing towards you. I'll explain that later on, if you have enough reading comprehension to get to that point.

"u ned money to have fun :( " No, again. You just suck. The whole point is to go around and find ways to earn money. There's a ton of missions, races, etc. YOU just suck at them. So.. you don't want to. I suck at races. Do I still find them fun? Yep. Still got money from them too. I have no problems affording ANYTHING. And I only have about 400k.

Now, to go over what glitching actually does?

R* has made their money. They don't need anymore. All you've done? Is delay an update for a patch, and slow the process down. Hell, R* could just drop the project now because you're a self entilted little bitch. Why do you need to get rich quick? Self-esteem problems so you have to look good in a game?

Here's what happens. You do NOTHING to R*. This is like trashing a beautiful park to EFFECT DA SYSTEM. Fact is, all you're actually hurting are the people who have to clean up and just want to enjoy the park and have fun doing the normal stuff there. But since you can't skateboard there, you want to trash it.

Aka, since you can't have what YOU want in this game, you ruin it for others. It's self entilted, bitchy, and lame. That's how glitching is. And you're not hurting the thing you're against. It'll get patched, so you losers can try to find another way to ruin it.

You guys aren't gamers. Don't ever mistake it either. You guys are c*nts ruining it for normal people.

Why'd I make this rant thread? Got bored. It was relative. Honestly, it's a shame. Go play a different game since you can't handle how GTA:O is made to be. People who don't suck can continue to play it normally.

Rant over. In short? Thanks for ruining the game for others, again at your own selfish expense.

CaptainBlack69

This thread is perfect. I hope all glitchers getta perma ban or at least money wiped.

Edited by CaptainBlack69

Shootinalloveryourface

U jelly guru? :beerhat:

i glitched that beer hat

• Like 6

This thread is perfect. I hope all glitchers getta perma ban or at least money wiped.

money wiped doesnt really help..

they fill up their garages with chadders, fully modded, and when their money is taken they just sell all the adders.

so theyll still have like...14 million left after a money wipe.

CarimboHanky

yo bruh how me having millions ruin your experience?

anyway, tell me where you live and ill send you one of my finest hookers!!!

• Like 3

Wow, imagine that.

Glitchers have no counter argument either. Surprised? Nope. Too stupid to play the game as meant to be, too stupid to come up with anything smart to say.

And yes, I'm the cry-baby. I'm the one who failed at earning money so I had to cheat to wi- oh wait.

evrey tiem u glitch,

rockstur is delaying hiests

average amount of glitches per day: 56,000

6-5=1

1x number of characters in the word glitch= 6

half it=3

triange has 3 points

money glithcers are the illuminati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the-illuminati.jpg

CmLup8S.png

Biohazard Abyss

You're crying and whining pretty loud right now :p

• Like 2
klZZFxG.png

yo bruh how me having millions ruin your experience?

anyway, tell me where you live and ill send you one of my finest hookers!!!

Proof none of you can read.

Op seriously needs to chill the f*ck out.

• Like 1

YogurtStorm

Why is everyone freaking out now? AFAIK there have been money glitches throughout the entire release and up to now

• Like 2

LoA-Phantom

evrey tiem u glitch,

rockstur is delaying hiests

average amount of glitches per day: 56,000

6-5=1

1x number of characters in the word glitch= 6

half it=3

triange has 3 points

money glithcers are the illuminati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the-illuminati.jpg

DOMISLIVE IS REALLY JAYZ ITS ALL SO CLEAR NOW

Couldn't agree with you more OP

Op seriously needs to chill the f*ck out.

Lol, double post, sorry kunts

Edited by Diesleman
  • Like 1

Wow, imagine that.

Glitchers have no counter argument either. Surprised? Nope. Too stupid to play the game as meant to be, too stupid to come up with anything smart to say.

And yes, I'm the cry-baby. I'm the one who failed at earning money so I had to cheat to wi- oh wait.

No we're just tired of seeing these threads. Your case is nothing special.

• Like 2

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

Pretty sure Online was full of twats and assholes before glitches even came to be found.

:^: Truth.

GTA0 "as it 's meant to be" is a boring, shallow, graphically beautiful open world...

... full of twats and assholes who can't appreciate and don't deserve the beauty in front of them.

GTA0 is not a bold new direction. It's Rockstar's simple-minded 24/7 free-roam deathmatch design. All you can do is shoot and drive, and shoot people who drive. Now that's boring.

These glitches are the only thing that make the game truly exciting and fun.

That should be obvious.

Edited by saintsrow
  • Like 4