GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Another help me pick a car thread [stay away if you don't like the

LoA-Phantom

Replacement  

73 members have voted

1. 1. which one is the best?

• Baller
    • Manana
    • Tailgater
    • Felon
    • Bucaneer
    • Feltzer
    • Glendale
    • Huntley

LoA-Phantom

looking to replace my sultan, i hated the car then my 2 best friends playing with me both got one and i got suckered into getting one but i really dont like it and everytime i pass it in my garage i feel like its an eye sore...im sorry sultan lovers, the car does drive beautifully but its just not for me

i've broken it down to the cars i want, and i was hoping a poll could help me decide cause i really cant

if anyone has any idea of a car i may have overlooked then please leave a comment

Garage 1

Entity

Massacro

Zion

Jester

Carbonizarre

Vacca

Zentorno

Schwartzer

Coquette

Turismo

Garage 2

Mesa

Elegy

Adder

POS SULTAN**

Bati 801

Super Diamond

Vigero

Monroe

9f

Surano

stupid comments will be reported for removal

Edited by LoA-Phantom

Call the 6x6 ugly but you want a Huntley. That's some logic.

Get a Manana and make it an OG Lowrider.

May as well get rid of the Adder and use it for a Glendale.

You rather have a Tailgater than a Sultan? I'd go with the Buccaneer, simply based off the lack of muscle in your garage, or the Glendale, it's an excellent cruising car and looks classy as sh*t, IMO.

7Rj3AZw.png

LoA-Phantom

this is all i see when i look at the 6x6 lol

417px-Heimlich-_Butterfly_.jpg

the manana is probably the top of the list for me and im only considering a huntley cause i kinda want an suv and i like the bentley front

• Like 3

Shootinalloveryourface

The following three vehicles are my recommendations

Panto

Bifta

Blazer

Reason: Fun

• Like 2

I'd say get the Glendale. It's a nice 4-door that drives well and has a lot of options.

Mines black with brushed gold secondary, secondary roof, empty roof rack. Looks pimp

this is all i see when i look at the 6x6 lol

All I see is this.

6x6benz01.jpg

• Like 4

You have most of the good cars already, manana hard top is about as awesome cruiser as you can get in the game other than maybe a tornado hardtop or voodoo. So I agree with the manana.

Out of those, I would go with the Felon. I have the Manana (only really good for car shows), had the Tailgater (not digging it in MP) and the Buccaneer (trimmed down my muscle and this one had to go:( ), just got the Huntley last night and haven't had the chance to drive it much, so can't really comment on that one.

I drive the Felon all the time (4 doors, pretty fast, looks great) and love it.

I personally would replace the Mesa (I assume you mean the Merryweather version?) and that would open up another slot, making the decision easier.

Edited by CrayCray
  • Like 1

LoA-Phantom

i kind of like the 6x6 in white to be honest

i started googling it and realized its alot sexier than in the game aha

right now i think glendale, huntley, felon and manana are at the top for me

i love my mesa cause it looks amazing, love it for missions when we just cruise and i feel like im too big of a gangster to drive a panto lmao (my female owns one)

i REALLY like the feltzer but i feel like my garage needs something not in the sport class at the moment

Edited by LoA-Phantom

The Mesa does look sick, but after a few tests a crew member and myself did the other day, it's not 4x4, which sucks. Both of us replaced it right after. It was a trophy that never got driven.

You need some offroad whips though (mudding in the swamp by FT Zancudo and traversing the surrounding streams etc. is a blast), the 6x6 and Sandking SWB (both have attributes the other doesn't) are good choices. I know there are camps on both sides of that debate, but they're both awesome trucks. Having both is a plus, no decision to make lol. :)

LoA-Phantom

i had the sandking and sold it to get a monroe since i hated how it drove then while i was considering the 6x6 for offroading instead of my mesa they dropped the liberator on us which covers all my offroading needs haha thats why i chose to keep the mesa for the look instead of a more functional vehicle

Edited by LoA-Phantom

The Felon is the most useful car on the list I just ignored it because you already have a Zion and I figured you prefer that.

• Like 1

You rather have a Tailgater than a Sultan? I'd go with the Buccaneer, simply based off the lack of muscle in your garage, or the Glendale, it's an excellent cruising car and looks classy as sh*t, IMO.

Sticking to the OP's list, I thought the Felon was the only reasonable choice, but I agree that more muscle would be good. In which case, it's either the Buccaneer, or rather, I would suggest, the Guantlet.

I like the OP's proactive attempt to squelch the haters. But its well-known empirical observation that at least 50% of forum members make it a hobby to find threads that they know they will disagree with, just so that can add a snarky insult. :)

• Like 1

Sugar Free Nos

I'll help you because of your opinion of the Sultan. You have seen the light and have just done the right thing.

Personally, I'd get a Buffalo S because you still lack a mean and sexy 4-door, but out of those, I'd get either the Felon or the Manana.

The rest aren't really my style, so I can't help you there. You could also get a Banshee, which is super fun. A muscle like the one above suggested would also be good, a Gauntlet, Blade, Ruiner, or Phoenix would be cool.

Just don't get the Tailgater. It's as slow as molasses. If you want a car like that, get a Schafter.

Edited by Sugar Free Nos
  • Like 2
cixJdfg.png

LoA-Phantom

i had the buffalo and I got rid of it way before it was available on the site, now i really dont want it lmao I'm pretty sure my superdiamond and Mesa are SEXY 4 doors :p but yeah the felon looks like its gonna be the car i get cause i find myself hoping it wins in the polls aha

I'll help you because of your opinion of the Sultan. You have seen the light and have just done the right thing.

Personally, I'd get a Buffalo S because you still lack a mean and sexy 4-door, but out of those, I'd get either the Felon or the Manana.

The rest aren't really my style, so I can't help you there. You could also get a Banshee, which is super fun. A muscle like the one above suggested would also be good, a Gauntlet, Blade, Ruiner, or Phoenix would be cool.

Just don't get the Tailgater. It's as slow as molasses. If you want a car like that, get a Schafter.

Now hold on now. The sultan ain't that bad. It just takes some good taste and self restraint to make it look good.

0_0.jpg

Edited by ezfaun

Sugar Free Nos

i had the buffalo and I got rid of it way before it was available on the site, now i really dont want it lmao I'm pretty sure my superdiamond and Mesa are SEXY 4 doors :p but yeah the felon looks like its gonna be the car i get cause i find myself hoping it wins in the polls aha

The Super Diamond is way to heavy to be valuable and the Mesa of both a garbage off-roader and an rolls too often in my opinion.

The Felon is a nice car though. I still prefer the Schafter to it.

cixJdfg.png

LoA-Phantom

now to decide between felon or felon gt hmmm

Now hold on now. The sultan ain't that bad. It just takes some good taste and self restraint to make it look good.
0_0.jpg

it looks just like your profile picture lmao

Edited by LoA-Phantom

I'd say to you get a Tailgater but since you are replacing a Sultan I'd say that's a bad move.
Sure thing, the SUltan can't keep up with the cars from it class, but it's one of the best cars for overall driving:
-It's very agile when fully modded;
-Seats 4 people;
-Has 4WD which is great for off-roading;
-Equip it with chassi reinforcements and you got yourself a very strong and fast car that can hold it's own in pursuits;
I wouldn't trade that car for any of the options you are considering.

LoA-Phantom

I'd say to you get a Tailgater but since you are replacing a Sultan I'd say that's a bad move.

Sure thing, the SUltan can't keep up with the cars from it class, but it's one of the best cars for overall driving:

-It's very agile when fully modded; agreed

-Seats 4 people;agreed

-Has 4WD which is great for off-roading;agreed

-Equip it with chassi reinforcements and you got yourself a very strong and fast car that can hold it's own in pursuits;agreed

I wouldn't trade that car for any of the options you are considering.

BUT ITS UGLY AS ALL HELL

Comet?

i need a nice porsche...the comet just doesnt cut it for me, its too big for some reason, should be much smaller and quicker

Edited by LoA-Phantom

I have a lot of the cars you have. The Felon tops them all though. My favorite ride.

0_0.jpg

Edited by GrottiCollector
  • Like 1

LoA-Phantom

i was thinking of making it either matte white or matte red haha nice felon bro

I'm thinking 4 door is gonna be the one i go with

wow the manana just accumilated votes like crazy

...i need a 3rd garage asap

A Maned Wolf

Schafter's a great 4-door, strong and quick with responsive steering.

and yellow lmao

Hmm. I guess not everyone would like the same thing. But yeah. Like another user said, you need some muscle in your garage. My top 5 favourites are the Ruiner, Sabre, Vigero, Phoenix and the Dominator. They're all fun to drive to be honest.