GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Help with the "Time To Get Away" Martin Mission

MathieuReckless

MathieuReckless

I cannot seem to get Martin to send me this mission. It's the only contact mission that I have left to do and would really like to get it out of the way and also help other players complete it as well by either hosting it for them and quitting so they can invite a friend or help them complete it all the way through.

If anybody knows how to unlock it, either by doing specific missions prior to requesting a new job from Martin, or being in a specific area of the map for him to send it to me. I read that you had to be in Paleto Bay for him to send it/you request it, though maybe this is wrong since the mission itself takes place there, I have no idea.

So if anybody has done it I would appreciate the quick invite. If you'd like to help it's very much appreciated. I'm only asking for a simple invite to the mission and you can either help with the mission, which would also be appreciated, or you can leave after I've joined the mission lobby.

I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!

I am on PS3 and my PSN is - xXReDxSparoweXx