3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA V vehicles converted to San Andreas v1.3 & VehFuncs 1.2 [Update 31.03.2022]

_F_

36 minutes ago, _F_ said:

Haha wow I must admit, I did not expect such a close call! 

Well this means that for the VehFuncs version, the solution is very simple: both

M0FVBhY.jpg

Both the problem still remains for the IVF version 

I actually like that you choose the Watanabe steelies style wheels over the TE37 style wheels because it fits more on its Vehfuncs modified version, when it comes to the year setting (because the TE37 wheels, it came to the market around the mid-1996) compared to the one from your VehFuncs pack.

Just take your time, but, as the others, its better the rounded mirrors for the IVF one, for cutting corner issues.

tanishqraj
39 minutes ago, SLM said:

Hi birdie, with enb cars don't cast a shadow. This is partially solved by deleting "vehicles.txd". I think the problem is in the rendering settings of your textures.

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/UE29gGlCCT7bgQ

I also had same problem and Sekrio came up with a solution

Open the txd file of your vehicle with any txd editor (i use magicTXD) and remove any textures ending with "_d" and it should work fine. Apparently Imvehft dirt textures doesn't work with modern enbs which causes the bug... I guess

Edited by tanishqraj

6 hours ago, tanishqraj said:

I also had same problem and Sekrio came up with a solution

Open the txd file of your vehicle with any txd editor (i use magicTXD) and remove any textures ending with "_d" and it should work fine. Apparently Imvehft dirt textures doesn't work with modern enbs which causes the bug... I guess

Thank you.  Indeed, imvehft is old sh*t, to which there is no quality alternative until now.

1 hour ago, SLM said:

Thank you.  Indeed, imvehft is old sh*t, to which there is no quality alternative until now.

Not compared to Vehfuncs which if you add a type of wheels (which aren't the ones from Birdie's or M4K3 ones) and if you store a car from this type with an different mod of wheels; when you open up; dont expected to see a car with double tires (the aftermarket wheels fused in between with the stock ones).

1 hour ago, SLM said:

Then make your own ImVehFt

11 hours ago, Leinad said:

For years I´ve tried to convince Junior to re-do the IVF features and add them to VehFuncs instead, so that we could stop using IVF altogether. But unfortunately it looks like he has stopped developing VehFuncs

5 hours ago, _F_ said:

For years I´ve tried to convince Junior to re-do the IVF features and add them to VehFuncs instead, so that we could stop using IVF altogether. But unfortunately it looks like he has stopped developing VehFuncs

so sad, I liked the full list of ideas you wrote in mixmods forums.

16 hours ago, Leinad said:

I respect DK22Pac and his work. But ivf has problems with enb, skygfx, fla...

Hey Birdie, do you have any ideas of what type of car fits properly the ghost glendale car? Because I always had the idea that should be the beater emperor to gave the constrats in between of the clean ones (that replaces the Greenwood) that you find in urban places with those beaters that you seen in rural or desert areas.

I don´t think the beaters are necessary. I am using these slots (glensh*t and sadlsh*t) for regular cars to diversify the traffic. 

On 8/14/2020 at 9:37 AM, _F_ said:

In the meanwhile though, as you all know Rockstar released the new Summer Update. Unfortunately there weren´t much new and interesting content added, but the few that were, were pretty awesome. 

I´m talking about the lifted Yosemite:

JsRgQzp.jpg

Though, I´m not going to convert it, as I already have the "Unslammed Yosemite". However it did come with some new original tuning parts, which I will adapt to my Yosemite, and update it soon ;) 

r4v4Kwb.jpg

On 8/15/2020 at 9:53 AM, _F_ said:

Well as a matter of fact the Peyote has basically nothing new besides the liveries

gnq5M5W.jpg

I´m going to take another look at this, since now I am a bit more knowledgable about optimizing models. I gave up on this at the time as my version at the time was already 3,4 mb and the new parts were really badly optimized. But now I´ve already optimized these when I converted OnePiece´s Patriot. Also, the new fenders sort of look strange when looking from the front and back, so  I don´t know. Bit of a mixed feelings there... 

Edited by _F_
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, _F_ said:

I don´t think the beaters are necessary. I am using these slots (glensh*t and sadlsh*t) for regular cars to diversify the traffic. 

I´m going to take another look at this, since now I am a bit more knowledgable about optimizing models. I gave up on this at the time as my version at the time was already 3,4 mb and the new parts were really badly optimized. But now I´ve already optimized these when I converted OnePiece´s Patriot. Also, the new fenders sort of look strange when looking from the front and back, so  I don´t know. Bit of a mixed feelings there... 

-The new Yosemite Retro variant looks nice, but, that rear carpet & those wheel arcs, seems like it overcharged the aesthetic compared to the bumper & the side skirt stairs which it fit well with the idea of beign an pick-up truck modified for hillclimbs.

-The OnePiece's Patriot it really needs some tweaks because for some reason, when I pick-up the civilian variant (stolen from the urban areas) for some reason it takes like I had the military variant when I want to modded to the TransFender.

-Talking about OnePiece's cars modded by your style, you had any ideas to fix an bug that makes the Mr. Whoopee's "jeengle-jeengle" doesn't work at all? Because I want to added an new jingle to replace the original and for some reason it doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys im back. Its so quiet here where is everyone?

Yes, to be honest I lost a bit of motivation when I opened the Yosemite to check for bugs and improvements... It is really bad mesh, which is also the main reason I am hesitant about converting the latest DLC cars... 

But I slowly started optimizing it:

x2nxiqp.jpg

44 minutes ago, _F_ said:

Yes, to be honest I lost a bit of motivation when I opened the Yosemite to check for bugs and improvements... It is really bad mesh, which is also the main reason I am hesitant about converting the latest DLC cars... 

But I slowly started optimizing it:

x2nxiqp.jpg

Its been also a while that I didn't see too many activity too; and seeing of how it looks; that Yosemite Retro its gonna be a fun vehicle now with better renderization. I almost complete the Las Venturas Police Deparment's Star (which it was a biiig pain in the a..) for the Stanier I cop car.

Silent Eagle
On 2/6/2022 at 3:13 PM, AXL163 said:

Its been also a while that I didn't see too many activity too; and seeing of how it looks; that Yosemite Retro its gonna be a fun vehicle now with better renderization. I almost complete the Las Venturas Police Deparment's Star (which it was a biiig pain in the a..) for the Stanier I cop car.

Man, you're doing a great job. It would be great to see each department in their respective unique logos right?

birdie,why not to make a gta 4 wheels version of infernus and bullet without vehfuncs,i tried to edit your infernus but it wasnt succesfull,the car is completly white and you can only change color

I don´t want to have so many different versions of the same car. I am already struggling with 3 version. If I update, or fix bugs on some car, I need to do it now for the 3 different times. Why don´t you just use VehFuncs? It is a very good mod. 

In the meantime I´m still working on optimizing the Yosemite. The progress is slow, but I am almost there now!

oHxbZ75.jpg

GSLmmLU.jpg

xc8MIjI.jpg

• Like 4

The first in-game test:

sptdHqo.jpg

I can´t tell you yet how much I saved in file size as many parts are still not yet optimized and it doesn`t have damage models right now, but as you can see the overall model looks much better. Also, the new version will have a towhook. 

Currently I have optimized the entire chassis, all movable (removable parts), all valances, chrome lining. Still to do, the grills, bumpers and bed extras

On 2/13/2022 at 2:07 AM, _F_ said:

I don´t want to have so many different versions of the same car. I am already struggling with 3 version. If I update, or fix bugs on some car, I need to do it now for the 3 different times. Why don´t you just use VehFuncs? It is a very good mod. 

In the meantime I´m still working on optimizing the Yosemite. The progress is slow, but I am almost there now!

oHxbZ75.jpg

GSLmmLU.jpg

xc8MIjI.jpg

forget it

its fixed but just tell me how to fix the rear lights and the damage parts

because when the car gets damaged the part where the damage should appear,instead it turns white

pls tell me how to fix

• 2 weeks later...
Normal Gta Player

Can you convert Gta IV/V Blista Compact to Gta Sa plzz?

Edited by Normal Gta Player

Mrbeast

Hey guys im back from chernobyl😂. The yosemite looks dope. I have a request but no one will do my request. Noone made elegy rh7 for gta sa. Elegy rh7 is a mod for gta v and it looks amazing. Also i did like the elegy retro but this is way better. Its not elegy rh8 its rh7

• KEKW 2

Okay guys, I must admit. It has been extremely tough motivating myself to work on the Yosemite. Mainly because of how bad the mesh was and how long it takes to fix it. Secondly it is not too much fun working on already finished cars, I much rather do something new. (I´m even considering converting something new before continuing with fixing the pack. Something cool and easy for a change 🤔

Anyways. Now the Yosemite has 4 classes:

Chrome bumpers (2 types - black stripe and chrome with dots)

De-chrome and deleted bumpers

Rancher style

L2TyvSo.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/0X23yRz

It also has many new extras for grills, side steps, push bar etc

Posted (edited)

Okay, so now that I´ve finally moved on with the list from bobcat.dff, I´ve reached blistac.dff 

I´m now thinking of making it a bit smaller overall, to match the original CRX size and on top of that also a bit more radical change:

Nv1tYN2.png

I have shortened the doors, and stretched the rear of the car, so now it sort of also resembles the 3D era Blista Compact. 

What do you guys think? Is this the right path? 

I´m actually starting to like the way it looks

kFx5IHY.png

Maybe a wheel variation? 

vG7hSBa.jpg

Edited by _F_

On 3/10/2022 at 1:54 PM, _F_ said:

Okay, so now that I´ve finally moved on with the list from bobcat.dff, I´ve reached blistac.dff 

I´m now thinking of making it a bit smaller overall, to match the original CRX size and on top of that also a bit more radical change:

Nv1tYN2.png

I have shortened the doors, and stretched the rear of the car, so now it sort of also resembles the 3D era Blista Compact. 

What do you guys think? Is this the right path? 

I´m actually starting to like the way it looks

kFx5IHY.png

Maybe a wheel variation? 

vG7hSBa.jpg

Its looks very nice, but, the wheels I guess the last photo is for the modded variant, right?, I had mixed feelings, sometimes it looks better than its steelie wheels and others like seems like isn't stock.

Well the Blista doesn´t really have any modded variant. The only tuning part it has is the side skirt. So all extras it has act as regular variable extras without any dependencies. It will have the original wheel, this new wheel (it´s from Torero btw), skirts, spoilers and sunshade just like regular extras that may or may not spawn.

Anyways, as I said before, now that I am about 2/3 down with my list, double and triple checking the cars to find improvements, I will take a small break from this very de-motivating job and convert something new. 

Hint: it is something a bit different from my previous conversions and I anticipate it to be "an easy job". It is also something that is very visible in-game and has a "constant presence" 

Can you guess what it is? ;)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, _F_ said:

Well the Blista doesn´t really have any modded variant. The only tuning part it has is the side skirt. So all extras it has act as regular variable extras without any dependencies. It will have the original wheel, this new wheel (it´s from Torero btw), skirts, spoilers and sunshade just like regular extras that may or may not spawn.

Anyways, as I said before, now that I am about 2/3 down with my list, double and triple checking the cars to find improvements, I will take a small break from this very de-motivating job and convert something new. 

Hint: it is something a bit different from my previous conversions and I anticipate it to be "an easy job". It is also something that is very visible in-game and has a "constant presence" 

The Bobcat Pick-up Truck, right? Because its the only vehicle that I constantly see everywhere, even in isolated places.

4 hours ago, _F_ said:

"constant presence in-game" the first thing I thought about that's CJ, I mean he is literally always on the screen :) And u say it's a bit different from your previous, so is it even vehicle?) cause I remember that u got that cj props mod and we should expect anything from you)) btw if that's vehicle I got no idea what is that