GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How many of you actually use the cars you spend money on in free-roam?

Mr.Smith187

Mr.Smith187

I see alot of nice cars on the forums in the appreciation threads, the "rate the car above you" thread, and especially the car meets... but I'm curious how many of you actually use those cars instead of just letting them sit in your garage as pic trophies.

Yes, this is a legitimate question... only because most of the time I encounter other players in free roam or when I take part in multi-player missions, most of the other players I find to be driving hideously, radically painted super cars with white walls, or stock rides they've stolen off the street. It's rare that I actually see modded cars that are well put together with nice paint and wheel combos.

I use all of mine, all the time... do you? Feel free to post pics if you want... the more the merrier...

*Edit* - I forgot to include bikes as well... my question was meant for all vehicles you spend money on, be it cars, or bikes, or whatever.

Also, I didn't mention races simply because, logically, I would assume if you're spending $$ modding cars for racing, then of course you're using them, even if only for that purpose... that's pretty much self explanatory.

Edited by Mr.Smith187

Biohazard Abyss

That's because 95% of GTAO players have what I call the "Legendary Motorsport Showroom" garage.

klZZFxG.png

I use none of my cars. Since I lose control of my mental state after a few minutes in Los Santos, don't want it blown up/impounded/stolen or dinged. I'd rather just steal another player's ride and have fun. But that's just me.

• Like 4

Never might ask mechanic for bike odd times , not even been inside my garage for months , cars imo cost too much and are just targeted by other players I now have 8 million in bank since I pronounced the car dead to me

I like to sit in my cars in the garage, does that count? :/

• Like 3

Supreme Gentlemen

That's because 95% of GTAO players have what I call the "Legendary Motorsport Showroom" garage.

Yet nobody buys the sport classic cars

tacmike-2520.png

Mr.Smith187

I use none of my cars. Since I lose control of my mental state after a few minutes in Los Santos, don't want it blown up/impounded/stolen or dinged. I'd rather just steal another player's ride and have fun. But that's just me.

Never might ask mechanic for bike odd times , not even been inside my garage for months , cars imo cost too much and are just targeted by other players I now have 8 million in bank since I pronounced the car dead to me

This is all true and understandable... But that's what the insurance is for, right? And if other players blow you up, they have to pay...

EXCUUUSE me.

i have a z type AND a tornado.

i drive them both very often.

• Like 1

I drive whatever. I pick the car based on what I haven't driven in a while, what my friends are driving and what I plan on doing.

Granger for hanging out.

Futo for sliding.

Hearse for creeping.

Vans for bombing.

Zentorno for chases.

Motorcycles for MC business and hoarding issues.

• Like 3

This is all true and understandable... But that's what the insurance is for, right? And if other players blow you up, they have to pay...

So true, but their car is so much nicer ! :lol:

• Like 1

the forums represent a very small percent of the GTAO population, a lot being car enthusiasts with some decent taste in rides.

Bio was just being nice in her description, I think what she meant was a majority of people have sh*t taste

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm reluctant to drive my Roosevelt or Z-Type in free roam. They attract too much attention. I don't usually take the Entity, Turismo or Zentorno out very often, either. Everything else gets "rode hard and put away wet."

Currently, the Blade, Massacro and Bohdi are my "go to" rides.

Edited by Forager

A Maned Wolf

I drive every car.

(But not the Romero, too many sh*t heads with built-in sticky catapults for that.)

Supreme Gentlemen

EXCUUUSE me.

i have a z type AND a tornado.

i drive them both very often.

Do you consider yourself part of those 95%? -_-

tacmike-2520.png

wOf4Yo4.jpg

MQMA4S4.jpg

Yes i know the paintjobs are garbage

I have that same Zentorno.

j4hhYw6.png

DevilDaRebel

the forums represent a very small percent of the GTAO population, a lot being car enthusiasts with some decent taste in rides.

Bio was just being nice in her description, I think what she meant was a majority of people have sh*t taste

Isn't Bio a dude?

yes i drive some of my cars, lately i've been seen speeding around los santos at dangerous speeds in my pure gold elegy and today in my white f620, and for paintjobs i just throw on what i can afford and i think is nice, it's just his or her taste in paintjobs.

Edited by hugh750

Black Rabbit

I'm sorry. I fail to understand why I wouldn't f*cking drive my cars around......???? Totally confused.

• Like 1

I'm sorry. I fail to understand why I wouldn't f*cking drive my cars around......???? Totally confused.

For me, my cars aren't as nice as everyone elses...I'm ashamed. But my mountain bike looks pretty hot!

• Like 1

Isn't Bio a dude?

Nope

Well, I do have a couple cars that just sit in my garage, not being used for the most part, admittedly. But while I try to use all of them, I do have a few favorites that I end up using the most. My Dominator, Sabre, and Stinger GT get the most love. And ever since the High Life, I haven't really used my Sports cars anymore. I refuse to sell them though, because after my muscle cars, I like them the most.

• Like 1

Giantsgiants

I try to mix up my selections regarding the car I'll be driving in free roam.

wangsparkinglot

Mainly drive my Blade, Bifta, Hexer and Intruder

Have an Adder and Zentorno for Races only

xoC18H21NO3xo

I use Buzzard Attack Chopper in free roam. Get crates faster. Get Lester Kill Target faster.

I don't use my PVs in open free roam while doing battle. The Impound pisses me off.

Mr.Smith187

I admit, I do have a couple that I dont take out too often, like my Stinger GT or my Tornado... I mean, I do take them out, but the Stinger is in slot one which had the famous insurance glitch, and I'm still suspect of that so I'm careful when I take her out... and the Tornado is an obvious gang car that I use when I'm just cruising around, so I might as well paint a target on my back. Yeah, that's part of the excitement, but as much as I like the Tornado, it isn't the fastest or most agile of cars...

But still, even those cars get street time

Fluffy Apple

Sports classics all the way, drive my Z-type, Stinger and Stinger GT most of the time. not as much as the average vehicles in my garage though.

Edited by Fluffy Apple
  • Like 1

I depends, I have a racing garage and a cruiser garage. I hardly ever use cars from my racing garage though, they're just for races or missions that require speed. There are exceptions that I use in free roam though. These are the rides that I use the most:

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg(Both Massacro and Dune Buggy)

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

If there are too many red dots then I don't take out any car. And if I do I try to park it hidden somewhere unusual