GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Anyone know how to get a Hotknife without CE after the most recent upd

CricKetVarble

Why do people try to fit a whole sentence into the thread title?

How about you buy the actual pack instead of trying to find little loopholes.

It's not hard, there is 100% working method, check this http://gtaforums.com/topic/712864-hex-edited-vehicle-thread/

Doesn't work online.

There's a foolproof way to get it, I know for a fact it won't be patched. Follow this steps

1)Go to your nearest gamestop or online retailer like amazon or r* warehouse

2)Order

3)Wait for it to arrive

4)redeem code

This method also works for Khamelion and carbon RS

Yes there's a way, buy the special edition ( SE )

That would only get you the weapons.

I'm no expert in different editions of the game, I thought you get the same in game content. My bad

Edited by SirFiras47

I'm not 100% sure but i think you can SP2MP it

No, the 3 cars are DLC cars, so they're too hot to modify, and even if you could, when trying to access garage it would give you a notice like "You cant store this car without the proper DLC"

None of them are even that great to be blunt. There are better vehicles to be had.

mrdiamond666

I had them from a glitch, the hot knife was pretty, how i miss it. But they were removed w a patch. So the CE is only way now, bit if you know somebody you can get the hammer dropped, i need it for my 2nd character.

Yes, there is a way but it involves swapping the gender of your character while receiving oral sex from a prostitute in an Adder at the top of Maze Bank Tower while a special crate is dropping. It's hard to do.

Edited by GrottiCollector
  • Like 2

Biohazard Abyss

Go buy the collector's edition, punk.

• Like 1
klZZFxG.png

ever since a friend of mine one day showed up in this

0_0.jpg

i feel that there is something missing in my life :cry:

TheGoodSgtScooter

It's not hard, there is 100% working method, check this http://gtaforums.com/topic/712864-hex-edited-vehicle-thread/

Doesn't work online.

Nope. It's been blacklisted meaning it doesn't go in or out unless you have the DLC.

V HoneyBadger V

People paid extra money for those cars and you don't deserve it, so get lost.

Don't glitch cars in. Buy the collectors edition and you will have no problem.

Edited by V HoneyBadger V

Doesn't work online.

Nope. It's been blacklisted meaning it doesn't go in or out unless you have the DLC.

i think you're confusing terms here. "blacklisted" refers to all Vehicles unstoreable by ALL players. there's a slight chance i might be wrong, but i doubt it

The Hotknife handles worse than the Dominator.

Why do you want it? Go for the Carbon RS if you're gonna go for any of them.

A Maned Wolf

Doesn't work online.

i think you're confusing terms here. "blacklisted" refers to all Vehicles unstoreable by ALL players. there's a slight chance i might be wrong, but i doubt it

It is blacklisted unless when loading into online, your account passes a dlc check, which is only possible if you have the CE. (Which I do).

Doesn't work online.

It is blacklisted unless when loading into online, your account passes a dlc check, which is only possible if you have the CE. (Which I do).

well, i stand corrected then. actually, i'm lying down. but that i do corrected.

The khamelion looks stunning and the hotknife has presence, the carbon rs is a waste if time.

A Maned Wolf

The khamelion looks stunning and the hotknife has presence, the carbon rs is a waste if time.

Pretty much this.

You're not really missing anything of value with not having the CE stuff.

I have both, I love the looks on both and I find enjoy taking them for a ride, but the Carbon RS IMO is ugly with all those Carbon Panels. None of them are worthy competitors in their class, they're pretty much just cars to show off