Next GTA should be set in Houston, Texas

EpicWafflez515

EpicWafflez515

Houston is a really big city, I should know I lived in there almost all my life, I was born in Houston, its my hometown. Anyways I think it will be a good idea and set in the 80s- early 2000s, when gang activity was high, also it is really suburb but still urban too. Even though there is not a lot of landmarks, if any, it still will be a great city to explore. This city has a huge Hispanic community, so the protagonist should be some Mexican or South American immigrant who migrated to America and try to make a name for himself and get known. So what do you think?

• Like 2

Blennerville

I think the south or just Texas would be ideally suited for a multi-city gta map since there is no standout city.

Houston, New orleanes and Atlanta would be a very good combo imo and it would be something different.

LAte 90,s or early 00's would be good.

• Like 1

universetwisters

Houston? Why not Arlen?

sTgL5iS.png

Queen Elizabeth II

I don't live in USA and all cities except LA,SF,LV,NY,Miami won't look good to me lol. Seriously, but I think it could be fun :)

7vtXEBN.png

I honestly believe San Fierro and Las Venturas would be perfect locations. Why not to continue in San Andreas? :D

If you want to post anything about GTA's future, go to the GTA VI pinned thread and post stuff there instead of making a topic

• Like 1

FranklinsBroJT

I honestly believe San Fierro and Las Venturas would be perfect locations. Why not to continue in San Andreas? :D

How are they perfect exactly Las Venturas is a good gta setting but San fierro not so much

Gnocchi Flip Flops

San Antonio (where I live) would be much more interesting than Houston in GTA because at least we have landforms and a lot of old architecture. Houston is a nice city but it's flat, there's a ton of suburbia, and downtown isn't really that interesting.

But if I had a choice, I'd never pick any Texas city for a GTA. None of them do it for me.

Someone else from H-Town reporting in.

I don't think any "city" cities would make for a good location. New York is the big one and it's been done to death. Houston has nothing (that could be portrayed in a video game) that New York doesn't. Same for Carcer City.

The 610 loop might be an interesting thing to plow through traffic on but it's just a big circle road. Greater Houston is what makes Houston kind of interesting but then again it's all just refineries and bleak scenery.

This place is the kind of stain we play video games to escape.