GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

New feature: Frame others for your crimes.

EGarrett

Framing.

Minimum level 50. Costs $10,000 via Lester.

For 60 seconds, your character's outfit and name-indicator change to match the victim's...and any wanted level you gain is instead given to him.

The other players aren't even notified. The only person who receives an alert is your victim.

I would enjoy this.

This totally deserves it's own thread...

Good job OP..

Go and find some dead hookers mate, might cheer you up a bit...

OT: Sounds like an hilarious idea, also could transfer any bounties etc, would be cool. Annoying for the victim, but cool.

This feature is easy to manage in order to prevent grieving and abuse. All you need is a 10k price on the feature along with a 10 minute timer in between uses. Trolls hate timers and cool downs because during that time their victim can leave or whoop their ass. Love the feature suggestion, goes great as a Lester service. However I can see issues due to passive mode, garage, LA customs and many others. The feature can't work when you can't get wanted stars unless your stars popped up when you exit your garage or imagine police helicopters and swat team surrounding your apartment waiting for you? Yeah nevermind this feature. Love it but won't work.

AceThaCreator

Yea this would be funny for the first few times but at the same time would get old fast especially if you just chillin in Free roam & all of a sudden you got 3-5 stars on you & then get your car impounded IF they can kill you.

I think this is a good idea.

This feature is easy to manage in order to prevent grieving and abuse. All you need is a 10k price on the feature along with a 10 minute timer in between uses. Trolls hate timers and cool downs because during that time their victim can leave or whoop their ass. Love the feature suggestion, goes great as a Lester service. However I can see issues due to passive mode, garage, LA customs and many others. The feature can't work when you can't get wanted stars unless your stars popped up when you exit your garage or imagine police helicopters and swat team surrounding your apartment waiting for you? Yeah nevermind this feature. Love it but won't work.

I just hope it wouldn't be something where I'll be off doing my own thing and suddenly i have a wanted level because someone decided to be an asshole and put this on me and then run up a list of crimes. That to me would be the absolute worst feature in GTA:O and would probably keep me permanently out of public lobbies. It's bad enough when people chase you for bounties, but to have to worry about getting the cops on you just because some random squeaker wants to be an ass? no thanks jeff.

RoyalRedXIII

Sure.... It's just TOO BAD that this ALREADY HAPPENS.

There's been more than enough times where all I did was walk near the police when my friend or somethin has just cleared a wanted level, and then BAM. 1 star.

Sorry, but until bugs like that (not to mention the one that SPAWNS you with a wanted level) are fixed, stuff like this idea won't help.

I mean, don't we have enough ways to get wanted levels as it is?

You could just not be able to do it to someone unless they're out in the world. People's names could be grated out if they're in LSC or their house.

CrysisAverted

Grief the server in a jet as someone else, crash my jet into the player Im impersonating, leave server; have fun.

AllDay808HI

I can just picture a lot of trolls and grinders using this...

Okay, so I can't edit the post because the reply thing is all messed up. Anyways, I meant *griefers.

Also, I would think this would be a good idea, on occasions though.

Yeah the price should be pretty high and long waiting times a must.

People could still figure out one was a double since there would be 2 "xxYOLOxxSWAGxx" users on the map.

Crunch McThornbody

I hate people who start thread titles that pose their ideas as facts.

Stop doing that sh*t!

• Like 1

2k per star

-------------------------------------

And then it cost $200 per star to call it off :)

/D

Edited by dwestos

More ways to give other players grief is always welcome with me

Yeah the price should be pretty high and long waiting times a must.People could still figure out one was a double since there would be 2 "xxYOLOxxSWAGxx" users on the map.

Yeah, but you would change clothes and not your body. So one of them would be a woman and the player trying to frame them would be a guy dressed up in the same clothes.

Sure.... It's just TOO BAD that this ALREADY HAPPENS.

There's been more than enough times where all I did was walk near the police when my friend or somethin has just cleared a wanted level, and then BAM. 1 star.

Sorry, but until bugs like that (not to mention the one that SPAWNS you with a wanted level) are fixed, stuff like this idea won't help.

I mean, don't we have enough ways to get wanted levels as it is?

Yeah spawning with a wanted level infuriates me

Is this The Guy?

This will be abused.

With the money glitches going around i can see trolls killing npcs just to throw their wanted level onto other players

Not A Nice Person

stupid feature

the irony Edited by Yura'ndGames

Pg7Txhi.gif