The Liberty City Police Department Roleplay Clan OFFICAL Xbox 360

Captain BlaKe I

[email protected]

[email protected] and online name MedusaFlamme2 i will be a police officer please put me in the group iam 18 years old

[email protected] and online name MedusaFlamme2 i will be a police officer please put me in the group iam 18 years old

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Captain BlaKe I

Everyone the Clan is still up and Running as of 2015 February, We have over 50 Members and are still recruiting Message Me on XBL if Your interested thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi i want to join this clan very badly....

I have real life experience..

I am pursuing a career in law enforcement.....

GT: lifelikeboot213

Email: [email protected]

Austin Lowe

Captain BlaKe I

As of April 2015 we are still up and running The clan has been Rebooted as for being inactive mostly during Winter 2015 all are welcomed to join,

Captain BlaKe I

Hello I am 14 years old and I am very interested in your clan. My e-mail is [email protected] Hopefully I am eligible to join.

We need a Gamertag so we can contact you

Hi, im 15 and have had previous experience with police clans asi was in Delta Force i am looking to join this one as it is the onlyone i have been able to find and it sounds really good pm meon xbox, gamertag: xTHE TOXIC PROx

The Champ 4114

Hey Blake

I sent you a message on Xbox Live. My gamertag is The Champ 0141. My email adress is [email protected]. I am 14 years of age and I am very dedicated. I am currently in a LCPD Clan run by a guy called UncrewedGenie. Genie is giving me advance training and I have completed my basic training under Genie and a few of his friends. I have basic SWAT training abd I am able to handle many tough situations. My weaknesses are that I live in Australia and we have different timesones. Also I have a kinect and not a headset but I am willing to buy one. My ultimate role on the team woupd be a Police Officer but when desperately needed I could become a SWAT Team member. Feel free to ask me questions and feel free to email the application.

• 2 weeks later...
Captain BlaKe I

North American players only

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to join your clan.
Email: pelland4@gmail
Xbox 360 gamertag: Officer R22

Edited by lowtails

officerEthan

i am interested in joining but I have a questions for you.is this on xbox or pc, and I am only 13 so can I still join. gamer tag is cool creeper000. my email is [email protected]

Edited by officerEthan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...