The Liberty City Police Department Roleplay Clan OFFICAL Xbox 360

Captain BlaKe I

Captain BlaKe I

Hello My Name is Captain BlaKe I, I'm a future U.S Marine, Current NJSP Police explorer, and current Commisioner of the Liberty City Police Department or "LCPD" Our Clan Was founded in sometime Mid 2011 So far the Clan has a memeber rate of 30 members we been through too other commissioners the first one was good but got banned the second one was a tyrant and got kicked out by his own people You may be thinking "oh just another police clan trying to recruit" well your dead wrong we have a high expectation of our officers to take this as realistic as seriously and have fun at the same time, one thing about Us is that we are not like all these other Bootleg Rip off clan's That try to act like they are Alaska State troopers or The Royal Canadian Mounted Police "Not the Bad ass PC One" but You get what I'm saying, We Are what our name stands by, The Liberty City Police department We use Everything The Liberty City Police department uses in game Codes, vehicles, weapons, outfit's etc in this clan we have a unique way of How to join so here is how it goes

-Application: Pretty easy simple question's

-Interview: Once again pretty easy if You are confident

-Basic training:

-Traffic Stops

- Code 2 pursuits

- Code 3 Pursuits

- FTS < Felony traffic stop

- Speed trap's

- RoadBlocks

-Drivers Training

-Firearm training

Also We have many Divisions such as...

- S.W.A.T

- Fire/E.M.S

- Marine Unit or Harbour Patrol

- Riot Police

- NYSP or New York State Police

- T.A.U Tactical Air Unit

- LCPD Traffic Enforcement

Now here are some common FAQ's we get

Q: How old do I have to be To join?

A: You have to be at least 14 to join and have a working Mic but Must always be Mature

Q: How does the clan operate?

A: we have somthing called patrol's and in that we go into a team deathmatch and one team is crooks and the other is cops we would go to cops and crooks but when the crook boss dies its over.

Q: How come you Guy's do not move to GTA V?

A: We are a Liberty City Police Clan not Los Santos and there are a ton of issues reguarding the way GTA V and GTA Online is setup so it would be very difficult to do so and Liberty City Feels more better

Q: Do You guy's have a website?

A: Yes our website is under development and a link will be sent to all Members Via Xbox Live when it is done.

Q: What Heppens if I'm a Modder?

A: As a Modder My self In the Clan We have something called "Modder Control" That is pretty much Where the only thing you can do as a modder is change your skin because Everything else is controlled by Me.

**Rules and Guidelines**

- Must be on Most of the Time to attend Clan events

- Our Community are very respectful and kind to others be the same way.

- If You have any Ideas please Contact the committee they are the congress of the clan.

Thank's for reading this If you are interested contact Me personally on XBL GT: Captain BlaKe I thank's and have nice day hope to see You patrolling the streets of Liberty City soon. - Captain BlaKe I commissioner of The LCPD

• 2 weeks later...
Captain BlaKe I

You give Me Your Email address then I send You the introduction, Applacation,Rank's,divisions etc Then you go through the Interview then your basic Training also what is Your GT?

• 2 weeks later...
Captain BlaKe I

Yes we have no age limit Our only thing is Maturity

Yeah Everyone it is still up and going just have not been on the forums in a while

I'd like to join but im 13 but my birthday is soon so could you maybe think about it.

GT: reddeaddoosh

Email: [email protected]

Dude, How do i join, if this is still going.

Xbox gamertag: The 1r0nf15t

I will add you

Captain BlaKe I

GT: x2ndAmendment93

21 years young.

Ok I will Add You what is Your email so I can send the Application?

Everybody The Liberty City Police Department is Still going as of August. 2014 So we are still Alive everybody! :)

2ndamendment89

21 years young.

Everybody The Liberty City Police Department is Still going as of August. 2014 So we are still Alive everybody! :)

Its [email protected]

Captain BlaKe I

21 years young.

Its [email protected]'s and sorry If I could not join your party I'm kinda busy at the moment

hey i msg'd you on live...i just wana be a civilian if you got space for one...im always rpingn but hard to find other players these days...I would just get on with my life, trying not to get into trouble.

Captain BlaKe I

Weird my yahoo mail isnt working try [email protected]

It sent successfully it could take a while depending where you live.

hey i msg'd you on live...i just wana be a civilian if you got space for one...im always rpingn but hard to find other players these days...I would just get on with my life, trying not to get into trouble.

Yeah Bud You can't just want to be a civilian We are a Law enforcement Clan not a Civilian Clan The only time we have Civilians is during a patrol if You want to RP as a Civilian Go find a Life RP Clan bud Sorry I think this is the wrong page for You.

Weird my yahoo mail isnt working try [email protected]

It sent successfully it could take a while depending where you live.

Yeah Bud You can't just want to be a civilian We are a Law enforcement Clan not a Civilian Clan The only time we have Civilians is during a patrol if You want to RP as a Civilian Go find a Life RP Clan bud Sorry I think this is the wrong page for You.

hey no worries, whatever works for you.

Captain BlaKe I

Ok For all the IDIOTS out there this is a COP Clan CROOKS Are only for patrols Each Patrol There is DIFFERENT CROOKS You CAN NOT Join just to be a CROOK You have to be a COP As well Also If One more person ask me to be a crook only You are getting blocked from the post.

• 5 weeks later...
Captain BlaKe I

As of September 2014 We are still up and 40 Members strong! Everybody

A Kings Fate

All The Info You To Know About Me: I am 15 years old and have been gaming for 3 years. All 3 years i've been roleplaying, in about 2011 I found a clan called fateroleplays that ive helped raise from the ground up. Currently im a the co-owner of the clan but I have been looking for a police clan on GTA Iv (since law enforcement is hopefully my future job).

Also I am a GTA IV Modder However I Am Not A D**khead with Them, I Only Use Them For Benifit of Roleplaying.

If you could get back to me as soon as possible that would be great.

Hope to talk to you soon,

A Kings Fate

Gammertag: A Kings Fate

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Captain BlaKe I

Alright sorry I have not been on the forums in a while we are still up and running as of November 2014

All The Info You To Know About Me: I am 15 years old and have been gaming for 3 years. All 3 years i've been roleplaying, in about 2011 I found a clan called fateroleplays that ive helped raise from the ground up. Currently im a the co-owner of the clan but I have been looking for a police clan on GTA Iv (since law enforcement is hopefully my future job).

Also I am a GTA IV Modder However I Am Not A D**khead with Them, I Only Use Them For Benifit of Roleplaying.

If you could get back to me as soon as possible that would be great.

Hope to talk to you soon,

A Kings Fate

Gammertag: A Kings Fate

Sorry We don't except other Modders as of November 2014 I'm the only one if You would still like to join please discard your mods thanks ~Blakegtav~

Hey I'm interested I'm 16 and got a working mic is this fir tbogt

The original GTA IV

• 1 month later...
Captain BlaKe I

To everyone still wondering the clan is still up as of December 2014 and we have almost 50 members!

• 3 weeks later...