GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Has there been any change to the under water areas?

PoisoNinja140_48

PoisoNinja140_48

I mean, for all we know, they could be adding all kinda of goodies/Easter eggs... And we wouldn't even know about it, or does tht kinda stuff show up in the game files somewhere?

Do you think there are any hidden/in found Easter eggs?

So many people already searched the entire map for hidden stuff, if there was anything special left to be found i assume it would be found by now.. Shame though, would really like to see some kind of hidden underwater cave or something :-)

Houser said there would be soooo many easter eggs that the player will never find them all. That was over in a min.

fxtd6p.gif

I mean, for all we know, they could be adding all kinda of goodies/Easter eggs... And we wouldn't even know about it, or does tht kinda stuff show up in the game files somewhere?

Do you think there are any hidden/in found Easter eggs?

Don't you bother with that, because R* doesn't

EchoCompany

Makes me wonder why I maxed out my breath- but I did, I never know when I will have to seim to a position for a heist.

There will probably be more to do there on next gen, once online can handle wildlife there will at least be something to see there.