GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

This Forum

nicky9499

Let's all agree that the purpose of a forum is for discussions.

With that in mind, I'm curious how this forum works because it seems I cannot post anything without being harassed by some idiot wannabe mod directing me to some giant bloated thread. There are not pointless "Is R* going to ban glitcher", "Are heists out yet" questions. Neither are they stupid rants about the Liberator or the Fireworks or whatever.

Case in point, instead of starting a new thread just now, I used the search box (wow!) to find a thread from 4 days ago where the issue was previously discussed but not resolved. So, I bumped it, because of, you know, the whole "I have the same damn question" thing.

And some douchebag comes in with a useless, cocky remark about Q&A thread.

If we're going to have Generic Mega Threads that are going to be actually useful or helpful, it helps if a clear line is drawn regarding what goes where. Is my technical question going to be buried by 10 other Ferris Wheel posts and never answered? I get the whole "keep all the stupid questions in one thread" concept, but some people are taking it too far lashing out at even legit non-stupid posts. Want to get anal with this? Disallow thread creation. Every single crap goes into a Mega Thread. Let's see how fantastic that will go.

Christ.

Bongsquirrel

I agree!

Yeah I hate those smart asses.

Edited by Bongsquirrel

can you imagine a mega thread? GOD

How about you just ignore these wannabe mods and leave the moderating to actual mods? If a moderator feels that your question merits a topic, then we won't lock it. Just know that this is completely at the moderator's discretion though and we are in no way influenced by what these so-called wannabe mods have to say.

Simply use common sense when starting new topics and we'll leave you alone. And oh, topics like these do not help.