Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,765 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

hugh750

what was the most simeon payed you for a hpv?

PoopyThomas

Lol, I remember after the money wipe back in January, everyone was doing every little thing possible for money and the HPV was a target everytime

Doland J. Trump

$9,500 I think. I've done getting cars for him until R* bump up payments. Losing 2 stars and then basically driving half way across the map for $9,500 is f*cking stupid. Everything related to Simeon is crap, money wise.

YA BOY DIRT

I once got 12k for an F620 HPV, now I can't find another one....

dvntsvnt

I stopped delivering cars to that cheap bastard after he underpaid for a stolen gang car I resprayed, LSC would've paid more!

I also tried that with a gang Buccaneer, expecting the cost of the mods to be added to his payout, they weren't

he doesn't care for mods, i think he used to, but not anymore.

9,875 at LSC

4,254 for Simeon, minus cash for respray, it just isn't worth it.

Most i've gotten was $12,000 something for an Ocelot F620 for a text message pick up, not HPV tho

Edited by dvntsvnt

SmokeDat

In the beginning Simeon would pay for respray and the fix. That's how some returns were so high.

Simeon pays you 50% more than what LSC will pay you. Except when you get the green icon hpv. Simeon will pay you double for that one.

As it stands Simeon only pays for your repair cost. 12k for the F620 is the highest. Unless you find a green icon hpv that's worth more than 6500. Which I haven't.

blk95ta

Around $14k for an f620 that was an HPV.

Edited by blk95ta

dewtech

But I had spent about 50k on said car (Billionaire days)

Duality Scarlet

Something like 19k, it was an Ocelot F620.

Vec

Probably 10K. I don't deliver them much anymore, though. There's always some guy waiting by the garage to kill you and deliver the car himself.

I outsmarted one of those once. He was waiting by the bridge that connects to the docks and didn't even bothered to go off radar. I just sniped him and went ahead

Anyway...I think I got around 15k for one of those

Gordanovich

The High Priority cars (green icon) I think the most I ever got was about £12k.

For his general lists, unless it's an F620, Schafter or maybe a Serrano and I can find one quickly, I don't bother. Once you have decent-paying missions unlocked it just isn't worth the time to find a car, get it to LSC while evading police, pay to respray it, then drive it all the way down to the docks, being very careful not to damage it, only for the cheap bastard to pay you $4,000.

Anything that'll pay $7,000 and up goes to LSC. Also, if you have a second character, the one-day lockout only applies to who sold the car, so switch over to them and sell another.

Sentinel convertibles and Felon GTs found in the meantime get garaged for future sale at $9,500.

Vec

Sentinel convertibles and Felon GTs found in the meantime get garaged for future sale at $9,500.

There are cars that sell for even more. You know the gang cars? Well, there's this specific Peyote that spawns at the scrapyard (The others are a silver convertible Tornado, a blue hard top Tornado, a pure green with yellow rims Bucaneer and I think it was a purple Mañana)

0_0.jpg

For some reason, this specific Peyote sells for more than the other gang Peyotes (12900 against 10000) even more than convertible Tornados (12500)

So if you are going to store cars for sell later get these ones instead

EvilFuture

$13,000.

I won't be stealing cars for that c*nt anymore. I fully modded out a car for that mother f*cker and received $3,000 for it, while the $13,000 I got a while back was for a sh*t car off the street with a metallic black paintjob that cost me $200.

Tell me, Simeon, in WHAT WORLD is that logical?

Vec

Tell me, Simeon, in WHAT WORLD is that logical?

Simeon doesn't use the normal business logic...

Or maybe yes...I don't know...

SKaREO

$16,500 for delivering a high end sports car without a scratch in good time.

skunkcore

At least none of you are as stupid as me and hit "Bright Purple" as the respray colour at a cost of $12,500 instead of "Generic Brown" for $470.00. That cheap Armenian bastard only paid me $9,000 so it ended up costing me a total of $3,500 to deliver him that car

Back before a patch the colours actually mattered and you'd get paid more for a higher priced colour; now it doesn't matter. Most I got was about 27k.

I wonder how you guys got paid for modding the HPV. I remember modding up a car with quite a few upgrades and wasn't able to deliver it, forgot what the message I got was, but it was referring to it being modded.

Gordanovich

There are cars that sell for even more. You know the gang cars? Well, there's this specific Peyote that spawns at the scrapyard (The others are a silver convertible Tornado, a blue hard top Tornado, a pure green with yellow rims Bucaneer and I think it was a purple Mañana)

[image removed]

For some reason, this specific Peyote sells for more than the other gang Peyotes (12900 against 10000) even more than convertible Tornados (12500)

So if you are going to store cars for sell later get these ones instead

See, I never thought to try that because the bog standard Peyote only got me $1,000.

Every day is a school day...

Edited by Gordanovich

Darth_Rob

15 k. I think it was a Patriot. After that, I've never got more than 5K.

Edited by Darth_Rob

electroleum

I got ~$15,000 for a high priority vehicle a couple weeks ago. It wasn't even that fancy of a car....I think it was an Emperor Habanero.

RoyalRedXIII

At least none of you are as stupid as me and hit "Bright Purple" as the respray colour at a cost of $12,500 instead of "Generic Brown" for $470.00. That cheap Armenian bastard only paid me $9,000 so it ended up costing me a total of $3,500 to deliver him that car

Lol "Johnny on the Spot" was a waayyy worse car deliverer, yet even HE still made $75 a day :lol:

dvntsvnt
Infection with HPV (human papillomavirus) is very common. About 20 million people in the U.S. are affected. About 30 of the 100 HPV types are transmitted sexually. This HPV transmission can cause genital warts or abnormal cell changes in the cervix and other genital areas that can lead to cancer.

While there is no cure for HPV, the good news is the infection often clears on its own. If it does not, and treatment is needed, there are many HPV treatment options. Plus, as more people are vaccinated with the new HPV vaccines, the rates of infection may be greatly reduced.

For now, HPV treatment focuses on the symptoms of the infection.

Pedinhuh

11,5k for a Tailgater, I've never seem one before that and never saw one on the street afterwards.
After that I was done selling cars to that cheap bastard, I'm a millionaire now so f*ck him!