GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Where to Go to Order a Pegasus Vehicle

itrpatrick

This is for those who stopped using Pegasus because they get a vehicle spawned at Zancudo when they order it in LS (or any other Pegasus issue). I recently discovered an area that you go to to call Pegasus in which your vehicle will spawn near you almost every time.

4b481dcfe7bbb98ee499af8e477ea87c.jpg

1.) Go here:

AWF5iqq.jpg

2.) When you're at that location, call Pegasus and order your vehicle.

3.) The vehicle should spawn down the road, in front of the Tattoo Parlor.

-- If it does not spawn there, it will spawn at the horse race track, which is very close to the tattoo parlor --

Hope this helps.

Edited by itrpatrick
  • Like 1

Supreme Gentlemen

Just for the record, the Pegasus Beach spawn in Vespucci Beach is also glitch.

tacmike-2520.png

Was this topic gliched or something? It only has 4 views..... and it was posted 2 hours ago.

EDIT: nevermind... I'm crazy

Edited by itrpatrick

Wait for the icon to stop flashing, and wait a couple minutes. Never spawns at the marine base for me. My Liberator spawned at the horse derby parking lot in the middle of the track my first time.

Edited by SeberHusky

> implying that it's so hard to call Pegasus from somewhere not near the military base

Crunch McThornbody

The spawn point at Sandy Shores just left of the Barber Shop is also glitched and your Pegasus vehicle will be whisked away to the one next to Fort Zancudo when you get near it.

I have yet to see the Vespucci Beach spawn point glitch like the police station spawn point since the last update, I've called for my monster truck to be delivered there on many many occasions because it's such a fun vehicle to drive.

Edited by Crunch McThornbody

> implying that it's so hard to call Pegasus from somewhere not near the military base

At least try to understand the topics you post in.

OP, coincidentally that's the spot I always use. Also the horse track spot is not bugged.

OP, coincidentally that's the spot I always use. Also the horse track spot is not bugged.

Right, because I have no idea about people complaining about the Liberator spawning at the military base...

...and like I said, call them from somewhere else

Sir Michael

Right, because I have no idea about people complaining about the Liberator spawning at the military base...

...and like I said, call them from somewhere else

We shouldn't have to though.. I called Pegasus earlier near my Richards Majestic apartment, only for my Mule spawn at the southern base of Mt. Chiliad.

Like everybody else said, going to any place that's not close to the beach is best if they want a Pegasus vehicle.

What's your problem, dude..