GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Photography DLC? Calling all GTA Photog's!

KamikaziOtter

Photography DLC (passionate photogs only please)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be willing to pay for a photography DLC?

• Yes, take my money....
    • No, not worth it...

KamikaziOtter

While doing the shooting for the GTA Forums "BMX Shred Fest" events the past few weeks, many members and I have been talking and it has really got me to thinking. There are tens of thousands of "GTA Photog's" out there who have some serious skills from what i've seen, which has led me to ask this question in the vague hope it sparks someone at R*...

Why not come out with a "Photographers DLC"??

Features that would be a welcome addition might include...

-Instead of the phone, add a SLR style camera to the melee weapon wheel. Giving you the option to change basic features such as ISO and focus.

reflex-nikon-d3100-18-55-vr-sigma-70-300

Maybe include a variety of lenses (telephoto, FISHEYE, wide-angle) for different effects.

Extra-Camera-Lenses.jpg

But MOST importantly, those who purchase (YES the dreaded "P" word) the Photog pack, would have premier access to the R* cloud (or the capability to hard drive save) giving them the ability to store say 500-1000 photo's (instead of the weak 96 currently allotted) also having those pics render in at least 720 resolution (game screen resolution instead of the truly pitiful 22kb x360 resolution they currently are now. A world this gorgeous deserves MUCH more...

0_0.jpg

The GTA world is a beautiful one and worth taking pictures of... Crew's always need a photographer to capture moments of posterity, events, antics and all the destruction in between. I know if R* came out with this DLC, there is'nt a photographer here who would'nt mind paying say $10-20 for it.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

So let's here it friends, who would be interested? If so, lets here your idea's!

Edited by Rolling Otter
  • Like 3

It would be a waste of a DLC if you ask me.

There are SO MANY things that are worth putting in to GTAO that are more important than this.

Photography appeals to a low amount of the community too.

• Like 1

Biohazard Abyss

No thank you. Snapmatic works fine enough as it is.

• Like 1
klZZFxG.png

Good ideas, i would like to see those features in future

Edited by elidc

Gunslinger_GK

Snapmatic works fine enough, however any addition is welcomed so why not.
I wouldn't pay for it tho.

Really nice idea, would love it if it actually happened.

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

Oh god... You know people ran out of ideas who you see sh*t like this. Just leave DLC concepts to the experts OP

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind a better camera system, but that's something I'd expect to be a random add-on in a DLC.

KamikaziOtter

Oh god... You know people ran out of ideas who you see sh*t like this. Just leave DLC concepts to the experts OP

Oh i'm sorry, I should have made a" #Yoloswag why I hate R*" thread... or perhaps I should just follow your lead and start a companion to your "like how no one give a single f*ck about the gold paint job" thread?

For those of us who enjoy the creative photography aspect of the game, this is a perfectly valid concept to present... Idea's are what keep the world turning.

Edited by Rolling Otter
  • Like 2

Sounds like a great idea OP. If its anything like the 'Forza Motorsports' photography camera, then im in.

Sounds really f*cking dumb...you're supposed to be committing crimes and killing people, not "taking pretty pictures"...

...OP, you should go outside and take pictures do REAL scenery

• Like 1

bloatedsack

Not worth it, cash or free.

Learn to use what you've got, and think creatively.

The only thing I would want to add is the ability to kneel/lay down and the depth of field selfie mode to be shared in a weaker format in the main camera mode. One of those would be an easy addition.

Your thing is way too bloated and has no return on investment for them.

Black Terminator

No thanks, we already have Snapomatic for that.

I'd pay (a small amount of) real money for more photo storage. Yes, even though I can download them and keep them on an image host. I'd pay for the convenience of not having to. Higher res wouldn't hurt. I hadn't thought of a fancy camera, but I'd certainly consider paying for that too...

• Like 1