GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

how many players would be happy in gta online if there was red light c

hugh750

how many players would be happy in gta online if there was red light cameras?

and you got cash deducted everytime when you ran a light and went home later?

yes i know it's a stupid idea.

yes i know it's a stupid idea.

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Or wait, maybe we can ask Rockstar to link our Paypal accounts to our Social Club accounts so every time we run a red light we pay IRL FINES!1111 YEAH REALISM BITCH!!!!

• Like 2

Dan_Houser_Official

Or wait, maybe we can ask Rockstar to link our Paypal accounts to our Social Club accounts so every time we run a red light we pay IRL FINES!1111 YEAH REALISM BITCH!!!!

cash cards are bad enough

seriously wtf? if you think its a stupid idea then why post it?

I think it could work, but you have no confidence in your idea so its a fail already.

getting deducted some (virtual cash) would be worth it if your being chased by another player who's bent on killing you and it captures his or hers licence plate and sends it to you (dumb idea i know). :lol::lol:

seriously wtf? if you think its a stupid idea then why post it?

I think it could work, but you have no confidence in your idea so its a fail already.

because i wanted to see what you guys thought of it and i agree it was a stupid idea (but if they did include stop light cameras in gta online) it might be funny reading the complaints here. :lol:

Shootinalloveryourface

Lmao at your final sentence

Misanthrope Z

as a street racer i say nay