GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Treasures of the Deep

AGNT009

Captains Log

Seadate 0713.14

In search of an underwater secret lair. In all this vast ocean, I find it hard to believe theres no under water secret lair with an air pocket to survive in. Ive started searching the sea shelf all around Los Santos island at 500ft, on the edge of crush depth. Figuring something might still be hidden where no man has gone before. I started my search in the southeast corner of the island, presumming Rockstar might hide it in the opposite corner of the spaceship. Started at the airport and am working my way up around the East side. Saw many suspicious rock formations, even "faces" in the patterns of the map topgraphy, but nothing yet found. If its there, its likely behind some weeds, or some odd well hidden angle in the ocean floor. Or worse, it has a duckblind cloaking device and I'll have to take my sub right through a wall where nothing seems to be. Surely theres something more down there. Ivvvvvvvvve got to find it! Any other sub hunters want to join me, could use the help.

DSbFwBc.jpg

Recruiting Stuntmen and Cameramen for The Fall Guys on SocialClub

http://rsg.ms/17EbsHr

Soran Is On

Do you realize how the water level works? It doesn't go by Newtonian physics. The best youre going to find is the cove of coveted.

Also you're starting your search 10 months late. Jet pack hunters would have found such a place already.

However,

I wish you tidings of good luck Admiral Butthead.

Edited by stonedpimpso

What is this exactly?

My lazy ass way of finding something cool underwater, without bothering to use any official clues. Its obvious R* has made finding the really cool stuff soo damn hard with their moronic clue system, its likely going to be someone who blind luck stumbles into something good. So Im just pawing around the ocean floor seeing what I can find. If I was making this game, with all this sea floor detail, I couldnt resist making an underwater air pocket hiding place or something. It would be stupid if they didnt put one in. So Im trying to find it using nothing but blind luck.

Do you realize how the water level works? It doesn't go by Newtonian physics. The best youre going to find is the cove of coveted.

Also you're starting your search 10 months late. Jet pack hunters would have found such a place already.

Thats what Im secretly hoping to find. Rockstar "clues" throw everyone so far off the scent, its best to ignore them and do blind luck searches. Remember that secret room someone found in the Batman game by randomly blowing a regular wall? Something like that. Rockstar is giggling to themselves we havnt found the jetpack yet, because their clue system is so asinine hard. Well screw their clues, I'll find it or trigger it without thrir alien code BS.

DSbFwBc.jpg

What is this exactly?

Madness.Madness?!? THIS. IS. SPARTA!

sorry, i had to.

• Like 2

I understand you OP. It seems a waste to have that much room around in the ocean for what little they use it. Good luck, hope you find something and share it with the rest of us. I like your captains log way of posting too

King of Aesthetics

There's nothing special, I can confirm that. I've checked most underwater game files and found a few interesting things but nothing special.

Make sure to PM me if you're aware.

"The problem with the world is that the stupid people like pictures of famous people saying sh*t they never said and put it all over the goddam internet." - Albert Einstein

"It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

If there was such thing as a jetpack it'd be in the game code.

/facepalm

Because Rockstar is stupid enough to name files "jetpack" "secretunderground". Searching files is stupid.

DSbFwBc.jpg

Ok, just read up on the current jetpack progress. Apparently R* IS stupid enough to name files jetpack. Damn those guys, who taught them how to hide something so well, the real CIA?

DSbFwBc.jpg

Dr.Huge Poop

Grand Online holds alot of secrets and hundreds of them have yet to be discovered, ya see I was curious just like you I myself am a explorer, I got the Submarine and modified it myself with my Collectors edition hammer, She can get down to 1500 feet now not the 480 feet limit she comes stock.

There is alot of treasure once you hit 1000 feet,bundles of cash, that's where all the fish and wildlife went, they were scared of all the explosions on the mainland and are hiding at around 1200ft.

Edited by Dr.Huge Poop

manicmechanic71

can't you just do the no water glitch and then ride a sanchez to explore?

Biggie Kaniff

I would really wanna visit an underwater cave in gta. Doubt it exists though.

This. OP, the entire ocean floor has already beentered searched.

A no water glitch? Dammit you killjoys lol.

DSbFwBc.jpg

A no water glitch? Dammit you killjoys lol.

Lol sorry bro.

TheGoodSgtScooter

Maybe you'll find BF4's Megalodon?

Shark card.

Sky_Light12

seems u need help of no water . getting out of map boundaries is useful with this mod , even engine automatically killed , the shark will die anyway

Damn Rockstar, all this mod glitching and Top Men STILL cant get at the jetpack. Eff it then. I'll go back to not caring to look and wait for the modders to crack it. Thought I had a fun past time to keep me entertained with the game more, so much for that. LOL how the oceanless sea floor STILL shows tire trails behind the bikes as it drives along.

DSbFwBc.jpg

What is this exactly?

Madness.

This is pure genius and made me laugh hard :D

Im not condoning one word posting though in case people think im 'encouraging'

Sky_Light12

Damn Rockstar, all this mod glitching and Top Men STILL cant get at the jetpack. Eff it then. I'll go back to not caring to look and wait for the modders to crack it. Thought I had a fun past time to keep me entertained with the game more, so much for that. LOL how the oceanless sea floor STILL shows tire trails behind the bikes as it drives along.

they seal the jetpack so no one ever use it again

En1gma 0nyx

to actually put some valuable input in this discussion, i have found 1 Jumbo jet, an old steamboat and a sunken freighter, all under water....

WesternMotorcycleCo.

However,

I wish you tidings of good luck Admiral Butthead.

In that case you're saying every secret/easter egg would've been found by now which isn't true at all. R* said in an interview that there are so many easter eggs in the game that many of them will probably never be found. They also emphasised how the under water aspect is a whole new world in itself so there must be a lot down there. I personally never bothered exploring it due to the slow speed of the sub and lack of radio