GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Best Super Car

SK7866_MUFC

SK7866_MUFC

What is the best Super car and which one is affordable.

Also which is the best cars in each class

The best super - Infernus.

All other classes - your opinion, not mine.

j4hhYw6.png

CrysisAverted

Best super is the one with the engine in the back

Sky_Light12

adder and entity XF is 10/10

comparison :

adder = drifting , top speed ( obviously ) , sawn off shotgun durability ( 15 shots ) & head on collision damage

entity XF = handling , wider variety customization , 4th gear acceleration ( 15 sec ) , fast brake ( 01;21 sec ) & better traction

as legendary car , enable great races

note : because of their size augemented with their speed & traction , they capable push cars with great force . even voltic's fastest acceleration can be negated by it's size and weight of adder/entity

BucketOfSloths

I think we all know somebody was going to say it eventually.....

Chrome adder with dollar rims of course!

vGvuALK.jpg

• Like 2

The_B1u3_Jay

For f*ck sake, this same question is asked every single f*cking day. -_- E-f*cking-nuff already!!!

Edited by Awesom-0
  • Like 2

For tracks like Downtown Underground (fast but with some tricky corners), Zentorno.

For tracks like Dockyard (medium speed with a lot of very tight and technical sections): Entity XF

For tracks like Dipping In (extremely fast with long straightaway): Adder

Entity, Zentorno and Turismo are all in the same ballpark at the top.

Turismo best value of the three at $500k and most fun to drive, improved since spoiler changes (as long as you add one), not much weight so impacts throw it off and don't lower it so kerbs are less of a problem, it's low enough!

• Like 2

Turismo best value of the three at $500k and most fun to drive, improved since spoiler changes (as long as you add one), not much weight so impacts throw it off and don't lower it so kerbs are less of a problem, it's low enough!

Finally some love for the Turismo, I agree

Indeed, I forgot to even mention the Turismo since I don't see anyone racing with it anymore but the posters above me are right, it's the best value supercar by far. Competitive in everything but not the best at anything.

Finally some love for the Turismo, I agree

I've been re-buying some of the supers in recent weeks and driving them around Cutting Coroners (just as a reference point, I'm not saying it's the be all and end all of tracks), this morning I bought the Turismo again and out of about a dozen laps it was very consistent, my best being 54.7, but nearly all bar error in the low 55's. I could definitely go faster when I'm fully used to it - the Zentorno can go a touch faster but handles a little more slippery so not quite as consistent, the Entity is around the same pace as the Turismo but a little dull to drive. Certainly reliable for racing though!

Zentorno is top dog..along the entity,turismo..

Ever since the spoiler change I've been using the infernus as it seems more competitive lately.. Proven more useful than say an adder with no spoiler as of current but thats just me.

OmegaEvolution

Adder because it's easy on the eye.

Entity XF = Vegetable slicer

Zentorno = Cheese Grater

A Maned Wolf

Adder because it's easy on the eye.

Entity XF = Vegetable slicer

Zentorno = Cheese Grater

You must be joking.

Adder looks like an egg.

Edited by A Maned Wolf
  • Like 3

The Byzantine Empire

Vacca is affordable, also it has very good handling.

And handling beats speed...

• 3 months later...