GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Black girl chew her own iFruit phone

GTA DUDE05

ChromeAdderFTW

Must be a racist joke by R* showing some races are incompetent?

Edited by ChromeAdderFTW
  • Like 1

jesus incognito

Pica? Somehow I doubt R* was that detailed with their NPC's.

Looks like the phone is glitched into her hand during the smoking animation. You can even see the cherry of the cig floating in front of the phone!

edit: Oh... and this.

-Snip-

Starving children, hilariously edgy, right?

Dickhead.

Edited by jesus incognito
  • Like 2

ninjaontour

-Snip-

Starving children, hilariously edgy, right?

Dickhead.

• Like 2

was forced to dislike the video because squeaker.

• Like 3

Indeed.

do you have a mutual........~grumble~ haaAAte for squeekers on M rated games as i do? (willing to forgive about 14+ to make room for international game ratings. its the actual young'ns i cant stand. ive chased many around many a server just to make them want to quit. they have no fecking business playing)

TriumphEffect

Indeed.

do you have a mutual........~grumble~ haaAAte for squeekers on M rated games as i do? (willing to forgive about 14+ to make room for international game ratings. its the actual young'ns i cant stand. ive chased many around many a server just to make them want to quit. they have no fecking business playing)

When you kill them and for the few seconds you hear them, you hear them screaming their lungs out going Mach 5 ascending from the heavens.

Edited by TriumphEffect

Wait until the tears flow.. They're not so smart then with their spawn kills and attempts at being the "better" player hehehe.

BondageKitty

The AI just played the smoke animation while the phone animation was playing. Does this need so much attention?

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

And this needs its own thread.. why?

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise