GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Are you a freemode or a deathmatch player?

HalaluSlakt

HalaluSlakt

3 questions

are u a freemode or a deathmatch player?

what u enjoy most?

are u a bitch or a motherf*cker?

halaluslakt.jpg

Never understood people who played deathmatch in freeroam. You get money and RP for doing that in deathmatch and don't lose money! People are idiots. Such as you. Your topic sucks and I find that last question offending.

HalaluSlakt

Never understood people who played deathmatch in freeroam. You get money and RP for doing that in deathmatch and don't lose money! People are idiots. Such as you. Your topic sucks and I find that last question offending.

you suck and the last question is offending to you cause u are both of them
halaluslakt.jpg

you suck and the last question is offending to you cause u are both of them

Good luck with your topic.

Weird questions, OP.

1. This question should have been a poll.

2. Why does it matter what we like most. Free mode is a deathmatch haha.

3. I don't know how to answer that question. I think I'm done here.

This is one of the most pointless threads I've ever seen on this forum and that's saying a lot.

Hello_losers

Neither really but i fight way more often in free roam because nobody actually wants to be rewarded for killing each other in a designated deathmatch lobby it seems.

deadly-deed

I play Free Roam like Deathmatch at times. I've been in a few deathmatches and let me tell you that its like COD. Everyone hides with a silent weapon.

Edited by deadly-deed

The Angel King

3 questions

are u a freemode or a deathmatch player?

what u enjoy most?

are u a bitch or a motherf*cker?

This^ ahole forgot racing.

I play deathmatch in freeroam. It costs me 100-200k per session. I don't purposely do it though. People come after me and I can't just sit there idly by.....greifers need to be griefed. They are usually too stupid to leave the room too. Sometimes they do. Sometimes I then report them haha.

Edited by The Angel King

CallMeGarrett

55784419058669dc32f1ad1bd9f18e2a2a3af75b

And the next worst troll of 2014 goes to...

Edited by dillono
  • Like 2

prestonchan

ok I try not to troll and answer them.

1. I play DM most now, but I do FRDM if someone ask for that

2. if you refer to a shot out, I enjoy in both way

FRDM have more unexpected factor, like 1 more guy run you down with their chrome-adder

regular DM have money

Threads are just pointless if people don't give them discussion.

I got a great idea, let's everybody quote the post saying this is a sh*tty thread, that would be awesome, guize.

OT. Neither, I don't like PvP in GTA Online, the aiming system is dumb and auto-aim isn't just for me. And free roam is empty so I only fight back when someone start to attack. I don't enjoy playing a shooter without any kind of skill and I don't enjoy killing just because I have weapons. And neither, I'm more a racing guy.

EDIT. Wasn't aware of how the OP acts and the constant spamming...

Edited by Zhake

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

This is one of the most pointless threads I've ever seen on this forum and that's saying a lot.

OP is making a hell of a first impression. 1/10 tryhard troll skills

Sneakerfeen11

This dude only starts topics or posts to try to brag about the fact he's a troll with 37k kills. We get it, you're a GTA badass and you do absolutely nothing else with your life.

Another thread gone to sh*t.

Ciaran2033.gif