Split Sides West(comedy club)

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

I've been wondering when this would be implemented into this already diverse GTA online experience. I'm not going to ask if its real or if you've just noticed it. But what I will ask is who do you think will be comic on the stage? With GTA IV as you all know we had Katt Williams and Ricky Gervais. Both hilarious in their own way. However, this time who would you like to see at Split Sides?

I'd personally would like to see Bruce Bruce. Always cracks me up, Dave Chappelle is also funny as hell. Lewis Black would be a good choice too. And if they could somehow take older skits of comedians I'd love to see George Carlin again. These are just some of my choices. Who would you like to see? Or would you rather rockstar not put this into the game? Share your thoughts. And as always have a nice day!

BondageKitty

Think it would be a bit expensive to hire comedian voice actors this late into development. Maybe if they had it planned for next gen we see it but very unlikely.

• Like 1

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

Quinn_flower

Think it would be a bit expensive to hire comedian voice actors this late into development. Maybe if they had it planned for next gen we see it but very unlikely.

True but remember what the trailer said

"Rockstar is always adding new content" so why the hell not throw a bowling ally there as well. Open the nightclubs guy and girl clubs.

• Like 3

LurkingLurker

if anything the comic has already recorded his skits/motion capture years back and will be implemented in-game on rockstars time... next-gen has nothing to do with DLC that was made before next-gen was even announced.

• Like 2

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

that may be a distinct possibility because the front facing needs renovation. but honestly to me that just solidifies the fact that it will be put in but not necessarily just on next Gen either. I feel this will be much more appropriated than the movies that are in GTA online now.(which you can watch with friends in same theatre)

Biggie Kaniff

Why would it be more expensive now than earlier?

Tabula Rasa

Most comedians don't rake in a lot of cash, so they take what they can get and probably have a lot of recorded stuff that doesn't see the light of day, in fact many record their sets as forced habit. I guess that isn't mocap but how hard is it to match their likeness in game..

If rockstar wanted this it could happen, or if a comic got in touch with them, I doubt there would be huge amounts of money involved either way, apart from the actual work R* has to do in game.

Anyhow no voice acting would be involved if they wanted it to sound like a real club.

• Like 1

I'd like to see Kevin Hart and Gabriel Iglesias.

Hopefully they could add more than just two and bring back katt, and maybe a chick like Chelsea Perreti.

• Like 1

Bad bitches only, Ain't no mediocre, Don’t want no mediocre, I won’t hit no mediocre...

You a bad bitch, Stunting on the mediocre, All over the mediocre, Stunting on the mediocre...

7 bitches with me and ain't none of them mediocre,

From they head to they toes they so far from mediocre.

All I remember is walking past that comedy club as a child on vacation to LA. I would love for R* to implement it or maybe even add an interior.

xInfamousRYANx

Jeff Foxworthy

Bill Engvall

Larry the Cable Guy

Aka the blue collar comedy tour

Also

Frank Caliendo

Edited by xInfamousRYANx
  • Like 1

Alec Skorpio

Louis CK, but I doubt he'd do it for some reason.

• Like 3

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

Jeff Foxworthy

Bill Engvall

Larry the Cable Guy

Aka the blue collar comedy tour

Also

Frank Caliendo

Frank Caliendo did the best John Madden impersonation I've ever seen. Funny as f*ck. Yes he should definitely be added

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

Hopefully they could add more than just two and bring back katt, and maybe a chick like Chelsea Perreti.

Pablo Francisco is funny as sh*t too. Man of a thousand voices.

Drunken Cowboy

Are you suggesting an indoor location in GTA V?

Cute

• Like 1
Untitled-2.gif

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

Cute

I'm not suggesting anything its already there. Just listing some comics that I'd like to see perform there. Who would you like to see or not for that matter?

Drunken Cowboy

Cute

I'm not suggesting anything its already there. Just listing some comics that I'd like to see perform there. Who would you like to see or not for that matter?

All the good comedians are dead.

Unless you want some neo-hipster talk about what a loser he is or some or what a whore she is, we need to go back, Marty.

• Like 1
Untitled-2.gif

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

Cute

All the good comedians are dead.

Unless you want some neo-hipster talk about what a loser he is or some or what a whore she is, we need to go back, Marty.

true. Sam Kinison, Richard Pryor and Mitch Hedberg to name a few. But I can't believe I forgot Jerry Seinfeld.

uptownrockstar

That's my crew main hangout.

They will open the club's for ps4. Got to give us a reason to buy it again

They could open the club and the players themselves could perform there, lol

LurkingLurker

only if we get to throw tomatoes at them

AceThaCreator

only if we get to throw tomatoes at them

Or chairs and boo their ass outta the building.

You guys have terrible taste in comedy.. cept for the guy that said Louis Ck

Whole heartedly agree with you... InfamousRyan's taste especially sucks lol

Turkey Shenanigans

Agree with Quinn, Kevin Hart is a comedian I would like to see.

homeskillet

What, you don't get comedy channel?

I think those guys are on at least twice a day and if you were to see them live you would see they do the same jokes over and over.

Edited by homeskillet

802dc0bb-09dd-4d3e-8787-376684d97cbe_zps

tronheisenberg

Louis CK, but I doubt he'd do it for some reason.

Dude Louis would f*cking great!! I would spend so much time watching that sh*t. And with his satirical dark sided comedy I could definitely see him doing this. I1OJZwQ.jpg

Butterchickens24

I would love to see:

Kevin hart

Gabriel Iglesias

Katt Williams

Dave chappele

Jeff Dunham(with the puppets)

He'll even bring back Ricky gervais why not!