GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Do you use weapons or vehicles for combat?

HalaluSlakt

HalaluSlakt

Do you use weapons or vehicles for combat? If both, what weapons and what vehicles? (Jet, buzzard, annihilator, tank)

Edited by HalaluSlakt
halaluslakt.jpg

"I use Tank and Jet because I'm a BEAST!"

Edited by MrManBuz
  • Like 3

Weapon; Passive mode

vehicle; hotknife with ignition bomb

TheGoodSgtScooter

A vehicle is a weapon when utilized as one.

On foot carbine rifle ,assault shotgun, or sticky bomb if facing a reverse super car...

Vehicle wise I avoid drive by shootings unless it's a bounty. Weaponised vehicles lazer ftw,

Megakillertron

Both.

Usually my Bullet or Infernus because of the obvious advantage the louvers over the rear windows give me.

If in a vehicle my weapon of choice is usually the AP Pistol.

On foot it's either the Carbine Rifle, the Heavy Sniper or the Auto Shotty. Sometimes AP Pistol. Depends on the situation.

I rarely use explosives.

HalaluSlakt

The Heavy Sniper cuz I'M A FANTASTIC SNIPERER.

No, you're not. I'm a fantastic sniper. You are piece of sh*t
halaluslakt.jpg

*Post deleted.

Edited by The7thOne

j4hhYw6.png

'Do you use weapons or vehicles for combat?'

NO I WALK EVERYWHERE AND ONLY PUNCH PEOPLE

/sarcasm

The Heavy Sniper cuz I'M A FANTASTIC SNIPERER.

No, you're not. I'm a fantastic sniper. You are piece of sh*t

That's rude. You must have great accuracy with the sniper, is it 80% or 90%? Only that could be classed as fantastic.

Sneakerfeen11

This will be locked shortly like the rest of his topics, this guy is a sociopath...

Edited by Sneakerfeen11

AllDay808HI

Omfg. Can the mods please just ban his ass already? This kid is just hyped up on too much paint chips.

*crams doritos in mouth* I AM THE BESTEST SNIPERER *drinks mountain dew* MOM BRING ME MORE ADULT DIAPERS

• Like 4

I had 30 seconds so I looked at SC. Answered my own question. Accuracy with heavey sniper is 46%. He misses half the time. Well, more than half the time. Mine is 38% and I suck as a sniper. Is not fantastic. Oh dear

Edited by Nomad0202

How is this guy not banned yet?

• Like 3

I had 30 seconds so I looked at SC. Answered my own question. Accuracy with heavey sniper is 46%. He misses half the time. Well, more than half the time. Mine is 38% and I suck as a sniper. Is not fantastic. Oh dear

my accuracy is better than his as well lol, looks like he isnt the bestest sniper of all time

• Like 1

my accuracy is better than his as well lol, looks like he isnt the bestest sniper of all time

Then maybe you are. "hentai_posse champion sniper". How does that sound?

CHAMPION SNIPER, ME. I AM THE BESTEST ALL OF TIME, YOU SCRUBS BOW DOWN OR BE KILLED FROM A REASONABLE DISTANCE

AllDay808HI

CHAMPION SNIPER, ME. I AM THE BESTEST ALL OF TIME, YOU SCRUBS BOW DOWN OR BE KILLED FROM A REASONABLE DISTANCE HalaluSlakt vs hentai_posse champion sniper

Need pass code to enter lobby.

PASS CODE: IFANTASTICSNIPERZ

See you all there!

CHAMPION SNIPER, ME. I AM THE BESTEST ALL OF TIME, YOU SCRUBS BOW DOWN OR BE KILLED FROM A REASONABLE DISTANCE HalaluSlakt vs hentai_posse champion sniper

Need pass code to enter lobby.

PASS CODE: IFANTASTICSNIPERZ

See you all there!

noscopes only ;)

• Like 1

Biggie Kaniff

I use my Bati to go places, when I'm there it's the sniper or carbine that gets the job done. RPG for reverse drivers and tanks.

op sent me a voice message over xbox live.

http://youtu.be/Q7jXrsc8yeA

probably low volume but meh

You deleted the video because...? Smh.