GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Best Ever GTA:OF Member Sports Car Showdown: Return of the Showdow

Shootinalloveryourface

The Best Ever GTA:OF Member Sports Car Showdown: Return of the Showdown (The Finals)  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Hey! Who's got the best sports car then?!

• Keegeroo: Banshee
    • VODKAH: Blue Dart
    • GtaFiveLs: Viperrrr
    • Tacts_21: Blue Heaven
    • DJDest: The Jester
    • Gtaxpert: The Mako Shark
    • Aurther1287: Silence
    • Ermac: Spectre
    • KnobCheez: Xtina
    • The Hippie: Sunburst Carb
    • K3vLegend: My Pride & Joy
    • Ampari: The Comet
    • jss14: Banshee

Shootinalloveryourface

CCn7Cbe.jpg

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood evening GTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:OF and welcome tooooooooooooooooooooooooo

S1Jlumv.jpg

xOTl524.jpg

fwpl7Xd.jpg

2013-NBA-Finals-logo-jpg.jpg

Fours day have past since the creation of the Sports Showdown Nominations Event and now it's time to cut the Mayo from the Kethcup and get down to business

Many entered, many fell, some awkwardly, others with pride, passion and courage, but THIRTEEN lucky members made it valiantly through the pack to stand here today, a finalist.

IF YOUR ENTRY IS NOT INCLUDED BUT YOU THINK IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLEASE CLICK THE SPOILER!

All nominations are counted with deductions made for banned members. This process has been in place since AlexSniperBullet got himself banned. If you would like details or an explanation as to why your entry is not included, please send me a PM. This is my Showdown and as such I can exclude members nomiations if I deem they have acted inappropriately.#

Please respect the community and ensure to keep any frustrations to PM only. This thread is a well enjoyed friendly contest and frankly people just wanna enjoy the Showdown and not read BS

VOTING RULES PLEASE READ SPOILER IF YOU DONT WANT TO PARTICIPATE POSITIVELY TO A CAR COMPETITION

If you have clicked on this thread to continue to troll the Showdowns, please keep in mind we are just a section of the forums that enjoy car competitions where we get to put our own rides up against each other and see how we do. It had ran smoothly up until the last Showdown where it was trolled by one group. Please respect the community and let us have our Showdown ffs. Any sh*tty feelings you may have inside you can be released directly to me via PM.

Without further delay.............

Ladies and gentleman, I give you, theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

FINALISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTS!

Keegeroo: Banshee 30

ZyQGV2r.jpg

VODKAH: Blue Dart 25

0_0.jpg

GtaFiveLs: Viperrrr 18

image_zpsb1849954.jpg

Tacts_21: Blue Heaven

0_0.jpg

DJDest: The Jester 18

0_0.jpg

Gtaxpert: The Mako Shark 18

0_0.jpg

Aurther61287: Silence 18

bmno.jpg

Ermac: Spectre 17

jvzTwdX.jpg

KnobCheez: Xtina 17

0_0.jpg

The Hippie: Sunburst Carb 16

0_0.jpg

K3vLegend: My Pride & Joy 16

4LvJdte.jpg

Ampari: The Comet 15

0_0.jpg

jss14: Banshee 15

0_0.jpg

f*ck

Sexy, sassy, seductive, suculent and juicy, tonight we have a simply stunning collection of Sports Cars in this here ye Showdown.

As we the people are aware that only one of us can win tonight, and so I ask you kindly, the GTA:OF community, who is tending for a bending? Who's taken your bacon? Which one has your cruising for a soothing?

One vote, one car, one Winner.

Who wins? Well, that's for y'all to decide.

Peace

3IdzglC.jpg

Edited by shootingallovertheplace

Shake 'N Bake

I didn't make it :(

(my entry)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edited by Shake 'N Bake
  • Like 2

iJ2X0Yx.gif

VODKAH and the Blue Dart have my vote.

Undoubtedly the nicest Jester I've ever seen.

Aurther61287 has the sexiest car in my opinion. And I'm jealous that I don't own it myself!

Shootinalloveryourface

Tacts and Blue Heaven for me. Love it

DJDest "The Jester". Sexy car, sexy colour, sexy wheels. REALLY love those wheels on a Jester. Just wish that dish was deeper.....

Ballistic Jello

For style, GTA heritage and a classy ride, Keegeroo gets my vote.

Who else remembers always stealing that Banshee from the car showroom in Portland in GTA III? You had to be careful breaking the glass driving out or you'd scratch it ya know.

• Like 3
2rqkacm.jpg

Affalterbach

Cant choose between Keegero and K3v's car, so i'll just wait with voting till i made my decision...

SpittaAndrettiiJr

Wow I see why I left smh no taste.

Kev by far is the best I've seen smh really mako shark lol these are a bust back to the sins I go.

TheGoodSgtScooter

Mmmmmmmm dat Kamelion.

Shooting would you be interested in making an election poll?

For Paleto Bay.

Shootinalloveryourface

Kev by far is the best I've seen smh really mako shark lol these are a bust back to the sins I go.

lol please don't I love your posts post-finals

y'all is wack now ya ere

Biohazard Abyss

Voted for Ermac.'s Spectre.

069.jpg

Not really a big fan of anything else here, lol :catloaf:

• Like 2
klZZFxG.png

Holligan UK

'the jester' easily the nicest looking car here.Gonna treat myself to one of these beauties

Good luck to all the others.

thought I made it but I'll be back,got a garage full of 'Kelly Brook's' to unleash.

• Like 2

Shootinalloveryourface

For Paleto Bay.

Lmao are you the Purple Pimp of Thy Panto Pigs? If so, probably yes.

Sugar Free Nos

What the f*ck is this and where is the Kiffalo you filthy unsavable?

• Like 2
cixJdfg.png

ERM... My Porsche and there was a rapid gt in the snow that had the same amount of votes

Uhdafuq uhdey @ HUuUUUUUHHHHHhHh?!

dang, lots of nice cars, but only a few i would want to drive. toss up between 3 cars for me, i can not decide, will just have to think about it more. :/

thank you to those who nominated, it was hopeful, yet fell short again. it was good fun and i will be looking forward to the next series to run again. till then i'm just going to sit back, look at some cool cars and have fun. good luck to everyone who made the final. :beerhat:

11 likes was not enough, cut off was 15 likes this time.

Edited by 8up local
  • Like 2

Since I don't have horse in this race, I have to ask why so much stigma voting for yourself? If you made it to the finals, you're in it to win it at that point whether it's just for fun, or not. If you've put the time, and effort into really creating a sweet looking ride, why would you not put a vote for yourself to win? It's like running for office, but voting for your opponent come election time. If your car really is the best, I'm sure the majority of people will vote as well for it.

Thanks for those who nominated my car. I've been wanting to do this competition but I kept on being too late..

• Like 2

My vote is for the viper. Based on nominations banshee is the most popular car, and the top down roadster is by far the coolest IMO. Too bad it doesn't have better performance.

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/LPGTAO

Add me on PS3: LPGTAO

TheGoodSgtScooter

For Paleto Bay.

Lmao are you the Purple Pimp of Thy Panto Pigs? If so, probably yes.

No, my fair SAOTP, I am the ruler of the Paleto Panto squad, also known as the musket brigade.

• Like 1

Sugar Free Nos

dang, lots of nice cars, but only a few i would want to drive. toss up between 3 cars for me, i can not decide, will just have to think about it more. :/

thank you to those who nominated, it was hopeful, yet fell short again. it was good fun and i will be looking forward to the next series to run again. till then i'm just going to sit back, look at some cool cars and have fun. good luck to everyone who made the final. :beerhat:

11 likes was not enough, cut off was 15 likes this time.Glory of Kraff and Cris with no H=+9001 likes.

epsilon-seminar-review.jpg

Did OP even do the math? This competition is a joke m8.

Edited by Sugar Free Nos
cixJdfg.png

I haven't voted for my own, even though I guess others will.

It doesn't seem right to me!

Everyone has a choice, so not a problem to me :)

• Like 2

Hard choice between Ampari's Comet and Aurther61287's Khamelion.

I decided to vote for the Khamelion, one of the best looking cars in the game, wish I had one. Also, the custom tires on Ampari's Comet bother me slightly too much. Still cool though.

Nice rides overall, thanks for the nominations on my Schwartzer as well.

Edited by AWEMYGOD
  • Like 2

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

not trying to be a whiny bitch but how exactly did Zoobz' car not make it? I only ask cause I was planning on voting for it. And had over 20 votes...

Edited by return-to-innocence